Author

Topic: NULL - page 364. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 11:18:36 AM
First rally is over for the moment and people who joined it in last moments have to wait now for next ones. Monaco saw today easily X15 increase where price was sitting for days back to few days. Look at the charts and market to prepare yourself for next expected moves as of now market is under correction. You never loose doesn't matter how high you bought in crypto unless you sell cheaper without having patience.

Yeah. Totally agre with you, my friend.

I was just loosing money by wanting instant 15 minutes profits and at final - I was loosing money and not accumulating it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 11:10:12 AM
First rally is over for the moment and people who joined it in last moments have to wait now for next ones. Monaco saw today easily X15 increase where price was sitting for days back to few days. Look at the charts and market to prepare yourself for next expected moves as of now market is under correction. You never loose doesn't matter how high you bought in crypto unless you sell cheaper without having patience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
August 17, 2017, 11:08:49 AM
what a good day, sold and bought back all my initial MCO investement and still 2btc in my pocket ! have a nice day you all can't wait the black card to see what will happen !
and don't forget that with the release at the end of this month the devs will get their 60% of total tokens... do what you want with this information but imo the price can fall at the end of this month before a natural growth, or maybe the chinese market will save us from that
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 11:06:28 AM
Too bad I missed this coin. Was a great opportunity
Maybe I'll buy some more  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
If making MCO available to 1.5 billion people in China doesn't make it climb in price again I'd be really shocked.  I think the fact that it only has 9.8 million MCO in circulation 1/10th that of TenX means you will see plenty of "pumps" like yesterday and retracements as the whales enter the market.  You realize that the total market cap for cryptos has doubled in the past month or so.  The hedge fund guys who invested in cryptos are outperforming their peers by many orders of magnitude.  Others are coming in with 100's of millions to invest, and they being professional traders will seek out coins like MCO, PLBT, etc to buy into.  Yesterday's price rise started out slow and steady then it rocketed up to the $20 range briefly as 100 million $ poured into it.  This is institutional investor who bought all at once if you ask me. Expect to see plenty more where that came from.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
August 17, 2017, 10:41:30 AM
Why so hard pump? Any reasons for this or just pump&dump groups playing with ERC20 tokens?

it is going to be listed to Binance EXchange on 23d of august.

Is that the only reason  Huh Binance is in the top 15 volume of the coinmarketcap version
And Bittrex are in first place So does that make sense? I really do not believe Binance can bring Monaco any higher, but let's wait on 23d of August.
August 17, 2017, 10:26:38 AM
Why so hard pump? Any reasons for this or just pump&dump groups playing with ERC20 tokens?

it is going to be listed to Binance EXchange on 23d of august.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 17, 2017, 09:41:25 AM
lol this coin already at high morethan x3 increase from the ICO at this point all early investors already in profit. if you are one of the ICO investors your already lucky to hold it .But it's a different story when you buy it at high price thats why you want it to pump more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
August 17, 2017, 09:40:06 AM
Looks like MCO is really gaining momentum...

It is announced that MCO will be listed on Binance coming Monday\Tuesday.

What's ur opinion? Will it go over 0.004?

Sky's the limit in Cryptoland.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

Root Project employees don't know what to do or something?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 08:44:12 AM
Lets be serious guys... Monaco will hit 0.09 BTC.

Right now, byteball is ahead of everyone on Bittrex. Monaco will be taking over. Stop aiming so low.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Markets
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
August 17, 2017, 06:50:15 AM
I only was holding 100 token so far but today, even so the price seems high now after such a rise, I invested 3 btc into this token and I expect much from it!

I think it was underestimated through the missing pre marketing campaign.

Good luck MCO

Good luck for your investment I had this coin from ICO and still holding price will go up to $50 when everything will be ready. MCO is looking very promising coin right now the team will make this possible for everyone.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
August 17, 2017, 06:44:57 AM
I only was holding 100 token so far but today, even so the price seems high now after such a rise, I invested 3 btc into this token and I expect much from it!

I think it was underestimated through the missing pre marketing campaign.

Good luck MCO

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
August 17, 2017, 06:34:58 AM

Only after good news or app.

But when it will be listed - it must go up 100%.... Bcz of economic laws

Yes, you right. I think, when we get app, price up to 0.01 BTC min.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 06:26:01 AM
Why now many credit card-based projects?
I have not seen any successful projects so far
Such as TokenCard, Exscudo and now MONACO, I am very pessimistic with this kind of project

MONACO is a good and promising project after my due diligence...it will definitely surpass TENX and WAVES bcos of its attractive supply of 9.8m. I am not surprised about the growth in price bcos the circulating supply is low, even though TENX and WAVES have volumes more than MCO, but their 100m supply will not allow the growth to reflect the in there prices. Dont allow yourself to be fooled by pple that will want to talk MCO down so u can drop and they will now buy at low price. i got in when the price was low. I wont be surprised if it gets to $100 as the current circulating supply can help.
The law of demand and supply @work. The lower the supply the higher the price. Monaco project is REAL!
Yes it is a really low surprise. I guess tenx has the stronger community but 100 Mio vs 9 Mio is a big difference. Both Tokens will go their way
Well, after the price of Monaco reached to @400k sat per MCO in today, I think the total marketcap of Monaco token will be pass TenX soon, or like TenX have 400 million dollars. So with current price, total markepcap of MCO is 100 million, just = 1/4 TenX at now => Monaco price x4 x5 is possible.
August 17, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

But when it will be listed - it must go up 100%.... Bcz of economic laws
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
August 17, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

August 17, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

August 17, 2017, 06:12:18 AM
I ve made a very big mistake not selling it at 0.0004 in today pump.
OMG. I feel so bad now  Undecided

Come on la, bro.
Nobody knew it will go up to 0.004 today, and falls back after that.
You would have been a multimillionaire if u knew .
Just set a target for yourself and stick to that.
E.g. i set at 0.015 and will stick to it no matter what.

In the world of crypto currency, this is how you move .
If you let disappointment and regret conquer you, then, great failure is awaiting you  

Totally agree man.
But i was online when it hit 0.0004. And i was so greedy not to sell it and get x3
Jump to: