Author

Topic: NULL - page 363. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 18, 2017, 12:48:35 AM
Is there any new news about their visa approval process? I am not a member of their slack group so i would really appreciate your response.

thanks
Activity: 560
August 18, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
Is Monaco proving that it's a legitimate project or is this high is just HYPE by some investors? Has the actual product been delivered or will it be later this month? It's difficult to choose a price to enter Monaco, I'll probably miss the train.
In my opinion if you like Monaco, you can buy it with current price, if compare the higest price reached in yesterday, current price just = a half price yesterday and the momentum growth still strongly Smiley
Activity: 758
August 18, 2017, 12:24:02 AM
Is Monaco proving that it's a legitimate project or is this high is just HYPE by some investors? Has the actual product been delivered or will it be later this month? It's difficult to choose a price to enter Monaco, I'll probably miss the train.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 12:01:54 AM
MCO just passed 100M valuation

That is FOUR TIMES less Than TenX, with a similar product!!!
There is at least a x2 potential here, and it is going to be very fast.
There is going to be a massive increase in the following hours. China is waking up now and they are known to buy a lot and raise the value of coins...

See you in 24h :-)

Yeah I see a x2 easy lets just wait and see what happen ! Smiley ratio Supply/price is pretty low Wink

I guess we all can't be rich. Sell and make your 100% profit, we will keep pumping millions and reach another 3000% profit.
This game is for big boys.

x2 is short term.
LT: $1B Mcap is a stretch... imho.. but why not. The release of the app will boost the coin for sure!
On my side, once MCO is a $400M, I'll go hunt other coins with more potential, just keeping a few grands worth of MCO.

This ICO was a blast btw.
It is good to have big boys dreams... Good luck :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

There is going to be a massive increase in the following hours. China is waking up now and they are known to buy a lot and raise the value of coins...

Yeah I see a x2 easy lets just wait and see what happen ! Smiley ratio Supply/price is pretty low Wink

I guess we all can't be rich. Sell and make your 100% profit, we will keep pumping millions and reach another 3000% profit.

This game is for big boys.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 17, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

Activity: 306
Merit: 106
August 17, 2017, 08:30:54 PM
*phew* finally one of the ICOs I invested in popped. I'm still trying to figure out why this is mooning though. I'm not seeing any announcement so is this all manipulation or is there a big announcement coming?

you an me both!!!! I was sitting there like, wow, surprised about that one. I posted back in the day when this MCO came out of nowhere asking if it was a scam! Glad i got in!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
August 17, 2017, 08:27:50 PM
*phew* finally one of the ICOs I invested in popped. I'm still trying to figure out why this is mooning though. I'm not seeing any announcement so is this all manipulation or is there a big announcement coming?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
August 17, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
I certainly regret dumping my monaco coin last week.  Huh Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 02:52:30 PM
just wow, 24H high  0.00447777 missed the monaco train today i have some MCO with the current price i think will hold it until the price reach 0.005  Grin
Activity: 779
August 17, 2017, 02:37:37 PM
We seem to have good support around $11-13, nice to see some consolidation on this price range ready for the next push higher....good luck all...hold strong

Volatility is what makes this market so interesting.
Hehe, if you can take advantage this opportunity, earning 2-3% every round very easy because have many fluctuations after the price of Monaco reached high than @0.004 BTC in today.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
It was just the preparation before Chines exchange BINANCE. Not many of us will be able trade on chinees exchange, so they prepare manipulations.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 01:25:11 PM
We seem to have good support around $11-13, nice to see some consolidation on this price range ready for the next push higher....good luck all...hold strong

Volatility is what makes this market so interesting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
Activity: 826
August 17, 2017, 01:20:50 PM
I have very different opinion on this situation when majority is saying this pump is over. My opinion is it is going up again just stay tuned because volume is increasing continuously which is big sign that someone is buying from profit seekers. It is possible to see it making new record tonight sometime when most people will be sleeping.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

350M dollars is not a reasonable target for Monaco.

My thoughts exactly, should be something over a billion, once it surpasses tenx everyone's gonna jump on board trying to catch the train, sending the price into a frenzy.

Honolulumark, I know you love winking gifs....how about using this one in the future? Smiley

I am, er, Mal is obviously aiming for TenX with the finger gun....

Reynolds, The Hero...

Can u give a free advice what will go up in near weeks?
And also- entering Binance for MCO will take proper effect?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

350M dollars is not a reasonable target for Monaco.

My thoughts exactly, should be something over a billion, once it surpasses tenx everyone's gonna jump on board trying to catch the train, sending the price into a frenzy.

Honolulumark, I know you love winking gifs....how about using this one in the future? Smiley

I am, er, Mal is obviously aiming for TenX with the finger gun....
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
August 17, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
If making MCO available to 1.5 billion people in China doesn't make it climb in price again I'd be really shocked.  I think the fact that it only has 9.8 million MCO in circulation 1/10th that of TenX means you will see plenty of "pumps" like yesterday and retracements as the whales enter the market.  You realize that the total market cap for cryptos has doubled in the past month or so.  The hedge fund guys who invested in cryptos are outperforming their peers by many orders of magnitude.  Others are coming in with 100's of millions to invest, and they being professional traders will seek out coins like MCO, PLBT, etc to buy into.  Yesterday's price rise started out slow and steady then it rocketed up to the $20 range briefly as 100 million $ poured into it.  This is institutional investor who bought all at once if you ask me. Expect to see plenty more where that came from.

Do you have any source on this?  Huh Who poured 100 of millions in Monaco?

oh what I said wasn't really correct, look on the whitepaper, only 30% of total supply is in our hands. but 30% is a reserve and with this growth they shouldn't need to use it. So the locked period that will end at the end of this month should concern only 30% of total supply ( that will double the toekn supple on the market but I don't think that devs will just dump everything if they believe in their project so it should be fine for us ^^ )

FROM WHITE PAPER:
"1. Monaco Card founders, advisors & future employee token pool
• 25% of MCO created during the creation event will be allocated to Monaco Card founders,
locked in a smart contract for 3 months
• 10% of MCO created during the creation event will be allocated to the Company and utilized
as a future employee token pool, to strengthen our ability to attract & retail top talent; these
tokens will be locked in a smart contract for 12 months
• 5% of MCO created during the creation event will be created for and granted to advisors;
these tokens will be locked in a smart contract for 3 months
2. Capital Reserve
• 30% of the MCO supply will be credited to the reserve, but not issued. These MCO will be
available as an additional token sale mechanism, but may never be issued, depending on circumstances
in the future."
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
August 17, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
woooooooooooooooooow monster wake up. yeezusss....

Activity: 1540
August 17, 2017, 11:19:30 AM
If making MCO available to 1.5 billion people in China doesn't make it climb in price again I'd be really shocked.  I think the fact that it only has 9.8 million MCO in circulation 1/10th that of TenX means you will see plenty of "pumps" like yesterday and retracements as the whales enter the market.  You realize that the total market cap for cryptos has doubled in the past month or so.  The hedge fund guys who invested in cryptos are outperforming their peers by many orders of magnitude.  Others are coming in with 100's of millions to invest, and they being professional traders will seek out coins like MCO, PLBT, etc to buy into.  Yesterday's price rise started out slow and steady then it rocketed up to the $20 range briefly as 100 million $ poured into it.  This is institutional investor who bought all at once if you ask me. Expect to see plenty more where that came from.

Do you have any source on this?  Huh Who poured 100 of millions in Monaco?
Jump to: