Author

Topic: NULL - page 368. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 12:10:19 PM
Looking to get in to cryptocurrency is this a good starter coin or has it reached its high
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 11:08:08 AM
Binance have been impressive since their launch date  Grin

Really happy with the announcements.

U think Monaco will go up to 25$ after entering Binance?
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
Binance have been impressive since their launch date  Grin

Really happy with the announcements.
August 16, 2017, 10:16:04 AM

”We are supportive of Monaco’s vision to bring cryptocurrency to every wallet,” said Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance.com. “Monaco is perfectly aligned with Binance’s mission to allow everyone to exchange digital assets seamlessly. Most importantly, the cryptocurrency community needs initiatives that will drive adoption globally and we are confident in Monaco team’s ability deliver a fantastic product.”

Deposits and withdrawals of the MCO token on Binance.com will be enabled from 3:00pm HKT on Tuesday, August 22. Trading begins 3:00pm HKT on Wednesday, August 23.

Good one, Chinese will blow this up to the moon

Grin Grin

Gaining momentum now!

Looks like it gonna be TOZEMUN  Grin Grin

In Monaco we Trust. Cheesy
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 16, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

”We are supportive of Monaco’s vision to bring cryptocurrency to every wallet,” said Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance.com. “Monaco is perfectly aligned with Binance’s mission to allow everyone to exchange digital assets seamlessly. Most importantly, the cryptocurrency community needs initiatives that will drive adoption globally and we are confident in Monaco team’s ability deliver a fantastic product.”

Deposits and withdrawals of the MCO token on Binance.com will be enabled from 3:00pm HKT on Tuesday, August 22. Trading begins 3:00pm HKT on Wednesday, August 23.

Grin Grin

Gaining momentum now!

In Monaco we Trust. Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
August 16, 2017, 09:17:54 AM

Grin Grin

Gaining momentum now!

August 16, 2017, 08:29:36 AM
Hello, everyone Smiley

Heard about vis\mastecard for paying with bitocins (Monaco) a long time ago.
And now I noticed this token's growth.

What's ur opinion about its price in 2 weeks time for example?

P.S. As far as I can understand - if it goes to Binance - price can do x2? Right?

SO what are you waiting for BUY on the dip and sell high when it hits Binance...

I was waiting for u !  Cheesy

LOl already BALLS deep in MCO.. bought and sold few times ..have right now buy and sell orders open at the same time..ITS THE TIME now Grin

me too. Bought some on 200$.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2017, 08:23:41 AM
Hello, everyone Smiley

P.S. As far as I can understand - if it goes to Binance - price can do x2? Right?

SO what are you waiting for BUY on the dip and sell high when it hits Binance...

LOl already BALLS deep in MCO.. bought and sold few times ..have right now buy and sell orders open at the same time..ITS THE TIME now Grin
August 16, 2017, 08:21:58 AM
Hello, everyone Smiley

August 16, 2017, 08:20:22 AM
Hello, everyone Smiley

August 16, 2017, 08:05:12 AM
Hello, everyone Smiley

Activity: 224
August 16, 2017, 06:44:59 AM
The price of MONACO surpassed TenX that's good news. The competition between this two project is entertaining to watch.

Monaco has been watching the progress of Token card and TenX... I think they have made the important improvements to rise above these two...

and It looks also better Grin Grin

Maybe today an All time high of 6 usd?Huh Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
August 16, 2017, 06:02:10 AM

I think it should be a good impulse for the price.

I read, that Monaco cards have not yet been approved for a Visa network prepaid card program. How long can this go on?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
August 16, 2017, 05:58:57 AM
The price of MONACO surpassed TenX that's good news. The competition between this two project is entertaining to watch.
August 16, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
August 16, 2017, 05:33:47 AM

first of the series Cheesy the future with MCO will be awesome can't wait still 2 at least weeks for release
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
August 16, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
Monaco is on the rise again and this time be ready to see it acquiring new all time high. There is lot more going on with meetings, presentations, forming new partnerships. They are using social media tools very well and future is great without any doubt. It looks ready to go mainstream already.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 05:06:00 AM
In this article: Several members of Monaco’s leadership team, including Marszalek, were part of a failed Asian e-commerce startup called Ensogo, which some Hong Kong merchants accused of fraud.

http://www.ibtimes.com/why-you-might-want-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2577280

About Marszalek's Ensogo company: On June 21, 2016, Ensogo announced that it will shut down all South East Asia operation (including Hong Kong) and its CEO Kris Marszalek has resigned; it also requests ASX to suspend shares trading. The unprecedented shutdown affected operations in several countries; workers in Singapore found the office was closed, Hong Kong sellers call for police investigation of fraud[9] and certain stores in Thailand rejecting deals purchased by consumers, though the Consumer Protection Board is expected to summon Ensogo executives for remedial issues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensogo

Like all entrepreneurs, Chris should have projects that succeed, and which fail. If there was no judgment, then there is nothing to talk about. Let's hope that with Monaco he is more lucky.
Jump to: