Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 60. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 06, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
MONACO is a relatively stable coin. It is not easy to depreciate. A good project should be like this. You should believe this project and do not care about it.

What do you mean under the "Stable coin"? It looks that Monaco have some problems at the moment and price still on the level of the last October. I think that stable it is not very good word for crypto.
stability is much better then reduced price.. if Monaco is stable since October 2017 that means it is a very good point for Monaco .. because almost 80% other coins have lost their value from the starting of 2018..
Monaco price will increase on time..
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
May 06, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
I can not call monaco the number one card in the world because it is not common even as tenx, now there are no competitors after leaving the market, but maybe soon there will be HC
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
May 06, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
I have to say that MONACO is a very excellent project. Now everyone is very enthusiastic about it. I hope that the project will keep in good condition.

They have a cards already? Or why this is "an exelent project"? They must  had cards a long time ago, but still dont have....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 06, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
Hi. Cards are still not available or they are? I am mostly interested about Europe, but how is overal?

The Monaco cards are not available for now as far as I know. The partnership they had with a card processing company was cancelled resulting to a stop in the card rollouts. The team did promise to rectify this but until now, Nothing has been done. I don't think only Monaco is affected by this. Other card projects like TenX is also at a standstill.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 06, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
looking at this since ICO even if I sold all my tokens at first x10 pump.
I see nothing special only traditional blabla but no real progress..
looks like it won't release..
I also sold it for a long time. Also I do not regret.
Shouldn't have done that. Personally, I'm not going to sell my tokens for the next few years, the growth takes time, you know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
May 06, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
Lots of recruitment ads popped out related wit Monaco shows that they are starting to increase their workforce.
Means they are just starting out.
Still a long way to go, I believe.
Pls iOs app yet to released, higher possibility of being denied of release as the entire team is keeping mum abt it.
Could easily go to 0.0009 anytime before the Consensus
Bearish trend until the global release, as the team gt certain percentage of unsold tokens on the rack.

I also sold it for a long time. Also I do not regret.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
Lots of recruitment ads popped out related wit Monaco shows that they are starting to increase their workforce.
Pls iOs app yet to released, higher possibility of being denied of release as the entire team is keeping mum abt it.
Bearish trend until the global release, as the team gt certain percentage of unsold tokens on the rack.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
Activity: 298
May 04, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
MONACO is a relatively stable coin. It is not easy to depreciate. A good project should be like this. You should believe this project and do not care about it.

What do you mean under the "Stable coin"? It looks that Monaco have some problems at the moment and price still on the level of the last October. I think that stable it is not very good word for crypto.

Lord, still not cards?
Activity: 314
May 04, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Activity: 298
May 04, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
Hi. Cards are still not available or they are? I am mostly interested about Europe, but how is overal?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 09:01:10 AM
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Monaco+%28MCO%29&SortBy=0
Hey folk. Soon Monaco will be at Consensus 2018 (New York)! Lets wait until this date and see.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
May 04, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Soon, I believe Monaco will release the final version as soon as they can.

Damn is it October of 2017 already? Oh, wait.

hahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha
exactly.
ppl keep dreaming for pnd vapour shitcoin here.
what can you do nigga
Activity: 112
May 04, 2018, 08:49:11 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Maybe we should let them learn it by themselves. In that way we didnt force anyone to believe. People are free to choose, not everyone forced to do something will success.Let them be and wait till they decide for their own sake
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
May 03, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Damn is it October of 2017 already? Oh, wait.

Activity: 308
May 03, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
it`s so nice to see how this project develops step by step from the bloodbath of FUD to a solid rock
Wondering when I will be able to put my own Monaco card to my pocket  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 03, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
Monaco team believe that security should be in our DNA - our people, processes and technology. We invite the ethical hacker public community to join our Bug Bounty Program on HackerOne @Hacker0x0. To participate visit: https://hackerone.com/monaco  - Happy (ethical) Hacking!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 02, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
i guess the project is dead
Thanks for your senseless post.
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/989350365681172481
Following a review of the MCO Token Contract (internally and externally), we confirm that the MCO token is not effected by the ERC-20 Token Batch Overflow Vulnerability and have resumed full trading in our closed beta of the Monaco Wallet App.
Excellent! I guess most of the contracts that could have been under the influence of that bug were poorly engineered. Glad to know MCO token contract is safe, let's move on.
As a wallet app beta tester I am very happy to report that everything is working ok on my side and that my token lockup is in place
Can you tell me how the token lockup works? I have to send my MCO to the App Wallet and do the lockup there, right?

Yes, you send your Monacos  to your ETH app address and when they show up as confirmed you simply go to the card dashboard and you lock your funds. Your lock time wil start from there and you will know the exact date when those funds will be relesead

Thank you for the explanation! Unfortunately, I missed signing up for the beta test, I hope the final version will be released soon ... on both Android and iOS.
However, beside that release, I still think about the idea to build an app for PC in the future.
Monaco should to develop an app for PC if we want to have more users in the future. As Eidoo, that project have all versions for any popular operation system (Android, iOS and desktop).
In my opinion, this is not a bad idea Cool
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
I have to say that MONACO is a very excellent project. Now everyone is very enthusiastic about it. I hope that the project will keep in good condition.
Pages:
Jump to: