Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 61. (Read 456101 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
May 02, 2018, 04:53:30 AM
Bibox Exchange, an AI enhanced encrypted digital asset exchange (19 in volume), has just launched their first "vote for listing" activity and if you want the MCO token to be listed there, go on and vote for MCO!
 https://goo.gl/UThnRH
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
May 02, 2018, 02:24:48 AM
Talking about the app I think one of the missing feature is the possibility of having an encrypted wallet with a passphrase like many others. I hope Monaco has plans in this regard because I believe here many people care about funds' security. We would need to know how our funds get protected and how to recover them if phone gets lost, broken etc.

You know you set up a code before you get access to the app right. And you have to put it in every time. Even if you minimize the app to open something else and go back in.

Its pretty secure.
You certainly don't seem to know how a basic bitcoin wallet works and how much secure it is. At the moment, Monaco detains the keys for the different coins stored in app hence we must trust Monaco for security. Do your own research about this before replying
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
This is very good estimated time to start trading between 26th June and 27th June as been said in last updates. A little delay is understandable and can not be excluded after seeing so many crowdfunding campaigns. can't wait anymore to see the trading going live in next couple of days. Many people are waiting to see when deposit will be enabled and it is going to be soon.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 07:05:20 PM
Talking about the app I think one of the missing feature is the possibility of having an encrypted wallet with a passphrase like many others. I hope Monaco has plans in this regard because I believe here many people care about funds' security. We would need to know how our funds get protected and how to recover them if phone gets lost, broken etc.

You know you set up a code before you get access to the app right. And you have to put it in every time. Even if you minimize the app to open something else and go back in.

Its pretty secure.
legendary
April 30, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 08:14:59 AM
We're steamrollin' here  Cool
Yes have been fighting temptations to sell but hanging in there.

At least there is no competition now, TenX is dead and has been for months.

Come on MCO release the hounds!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
April 29, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
We're steamrollin' here  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
April 28, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Lol idk why I invested in this. Guess I wanted something that was easy, but it's too centralized and their discord is heavily censored.

Don't you dare mention that it's heavily censored.  That's a permaban  Roll Eyes that shows how legitimate your business is.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
Very soon we will have working product that is true some big Chinese exchanges are ready to accept this coin for trading. Hopefully this will take the price to next level will be more high as per our expectation. This is good choice to buy or hold if we already this coin.
legendary
April 28, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
it'll keep diving after yet again another lame pump for a vaporware coin LMAO
you guys getting played man!
Considering the various attempts that have been done in the same field by other companies it looks like Monaco is one of the few to care about. This is an accredited project by now, like it or not
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Lol you again. Nice try at the fud. Could try harder. Mco has already proven they aren't a scam. They have working app. People are already locking up tokens. They have working bin numbers which they will be testing before release of cards.

But of course.. big players like Visa..  bithumb and binance must partner with a scam coin right.. I mean after all.. the guy that joined them from Visa.. did he want to be in on the scam too.

No point trying to trash mco now. They have come too far and have proven themselves as a legit project and company.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
April 27, 2018, 03:54:30 PM
when will monaco change to coin for main???

From who/where you get this information, is this mentioned in their white-paper?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
April 27, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
hoping for more than that.. but first resistance will be $20
I am long term in this game
The project is in full swing and developed, and developers are trying to do a good job. And then not so many coins in circulation, I think all this over time, even more will affect the price of the token and coin will cost even much more in the future. The price will rise. Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
when will monaco change to coin for main???
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
Monaco has taken a little dive today. Time to buy or wait for a little more dip?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
April 27, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
i guess the project is dead
Thanks for your senseless post.
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/989350365681172481
Following a review of the MCO Token Contract (internally and externally), we confirm that the MCO token is not effected by the ERC-20 Token Batch Overflow Vulnerability and have resumed full trading in our closed beta of the Monaco Wallet App.
Excellent! I guess most of the contracts that could have been under the influence of that bug were poorly engineered. Glad to know MCO token contract is safe, let's move on.
As a wallet app beta tester I am very happy to report that everything is working ok on my side and that my token lockup is in place
Can you tell me how the token lockup works? I have to send my MCO to the App Wallet and do the lockup there, right?

Yes, you send your Monacos  to your ETH app address and when they show up as confirmed you simply go to the card dashboard and you lock your funds. Your lock time wil start from there and you will know the exact date when those funds will be relesead

Thank you for the explanation! Unfortunately, I missed signing up for the beta test, I hope the final version will be released soon ... on both Android and iOS.
legendary
April 27, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
i guess the project is dead
Thanks for your senseless post.
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/989350365681172481
Following a review of the MCO Token Contract (internally and externally), we confirm that the MCO token is not effected by the ERC-20 Token Batch Overflow Vulnerability and have resumed full trading in our closed beta of the Monaco Wallet App.
Excellent! I guess most of the contracts that could have been under the influence of that bug were poorly engineered. Glad to know MCO token contract is safe, let's move on.
As a wallet app beta tester I am very happy to report that everything is working ok on my side and that my token lockup is in place
Can you tell me how the token lockup works? I have to send my MCO to the App Wallet and do the lockup there, right?

Yes, you send your Monacos  to your ETH app address and when they show up as confirmed you simply go to the card dashboard and you lock your funds. Your lock time wil start from there and you will know the exact date when those funds will be relesead

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
April 26, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
I cant understand how his project still alive, and even people buying and price grow. And even... big exchanges listing them. They dont have nothing like as Centra.. and only promising during whole year.  Huh
Centra has a problem so I think people are transferring their money to Monaco.
I was a supporter of centra and I have my tokens still on hold to my wallet, I am amazed today with the pump of Monaco, price increase 59% already.
Centra has more than a problem its founders are arrested and it is Dead.   

The Centra tokens are worth nothing as the whole thing is finished.  Sorry to hear you lost out though, hope it was not too much money. 

Yeah Centra delisted on Binance and everything. From what I've seen, they only delist coins when there is an obvious issue or major concern with the project - like that it is no longer going ahead, or deception by developers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
One question...is mco planning to stay on eth blockchain? If so don’t you think it will have problems related to transactions fees and transactions delays?

Check out the Raiden Network (RDN). Its like lightning for ERC-20. I think soon enough there wont be a problem with transaction speed and cost, so me personally I am ok with mco being ERC-20
Pages:
Jump to: