Pages:
Author

Topic: Null input error - page 15. (Read 58153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
December 16, 2015, 11:07:35 PM
You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

Not sure if you are for real or not, but GUI wallet is a basic job for a crypto currency programmer.

depends on the quality of the GUI and how long you want the GUI to last.... because if you make a GUI to work with the current version of the interworkings and you know you are going to change the interworkings soon then you'll just have to remake the whole GUI
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 16, 2015, 04:48:53 PM
You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

Not sure if you are for real or not, but GUI wallet is a basic job for a crypto currency programmer.

And the official enterprise level GUI will come (it's for the most part built) after the db and some other fine tuning is done. Monero isn't Dash--the devs won't rush a product to market (and without thorough testing) in order to grab a few more bucks.  

No but you guys will start Marketing companies to spam us pretty fast ROFL
HEY why wait until you have a product to market ?
Get selling NOW !
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 16, 2015, 04:07:56 PM

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

And the official enterprise level GUI will come (it's for the most part built) after the db and some other fine tuning is done. Monero isn't Dash--the devs won't rush a product to market (and without thorough testing) in order to grab a few more bucks.  
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 03:52:55 PM

They haven't got anyone who is capable of making a GUI, they are just a bunch of trolls.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 03:37:19 PM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
December 16, 2015, 02:32:46 PM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 15, 2015, 10:29:12 AM
When will this shitcoin lift up?!?!? You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 15, 2015, 09:55:14 AM
I have a question for smoothie too..
What happened with David Latapie ?
He gave the biggest apology i ever seen in my life on the internet.. for what ?
he never said..
And you want us all to believe you have no idea ?

EDIT:
This is pretty much on topic too.. Latapie said his last actions were starting a Monero Marketing Company
Then he went into hiding etc.. (see other topic for more details)

EDIT2:
Re: [XMR] Monero - Marketing Team & Tactics
Latapie's MONERO Marketing company partner was arrested by the French Police for some type of fraud.

The only response we got from all those guys was them leaving me a negative rating and trolling my news topic.
And was there like 5 or so guys involved too !

i think Monero investors have a right to know what happened !
..and why they were apologized to so intensely.

I thought he apologized for being duped by a conman. Most people feel shame when that sort of thing happens, but why am I explaining this to someone who feels no shame? Monerians, I apologize for taking so much time trying to explain the obvious to spoetnik--I was duped into thinking he cares about being correct. 

In other words you don't know but are willing to make excuses for him as he hides.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 15, 2015, 02:46:00 AM
he never said..

EDIT:
This is pretty much on topic too.. Latapie said his last actions were starting a Monero Marketing Company

EDIT2:
Latapie's MONERO Marketing company partner was arrested by the French Police for some type of fraud.

The only response we got from all those guys was them leaving me a negative rating and trolling my news topic.

I thought he apologized for being duped by a conman. Most people feel shame when that sort of thing happens, but why am I explaining this to someone who feels no shame? Monerians, I apologize for taking so much time trying to explain the obvious to spoetnik--I was duped into thinking he cares about being correct. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2015, 02:27:44 AM
Also at https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=180 evan says "These people that complain about the instamine are NOT investors in the coin."

Which is false and a lie which he can't prove given if I own 1 DASH then that breaks his argument entirely.

When I grow up I want to be just like smoothie. Such smart, very reason, many logic, wow.

And as the shill you are it appears you will overlook the flawed logic of your leader.

Horribly played.  Tongue

If you're stupid enough not to realize it by yourself I'll spell it out for you: If you own 1 DASH that alone doesn't make you an investor.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 08:50:37 PM
he never said..

EDIT:

EDIT2:

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2015, 07:02:16 PM
Also at https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=180 evan says "These people that complain about the instamine are NOT investors in the coin."

Which is false and a lie which he can't prove given if I own 1 DASH then that breaks his argument entirely.

When I grow up I want to be just like smoothie. Such smart, very reason, many logic, wow.

And as the shill you are it appears you will overlook the flawed logic of your leader.

Horribly played.  Tongue
Do they really call you "The Enforcer", and is it a joke?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
December 14, 2015, 05:53:03 PM

Horribly played.  Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
December 14, 2015, 05:23:38 PM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 05:21:24 PM
@smoothie since you left me negative feedback claiming i was a big liar etc.
AND ..i have bashed Monero.
Isn't it odd that i never mentioned once the Monero instamine ?
If my motivation was to lie about Monero why have i 100% avoided bringing that up ?

I love the rating though.. because a lot of guys know damn well i don't care about money.. but THE TRUTH !
So leaving that rating on me is liking screaming I am a scammer and hate the guy that exposes me.

Smoothie what separates me from you Monero boys is i can accept criticism for a coin i shill for.
I had criticized Jackpot Coin lots back when i was into that on Cryptsy Chat or the forum here etc.
i am willing to take criticism and even dish it out on the very coins i am invested in.

Can you say the same ? ...Spoetnik says rhetorically LOL

Apparently not by your guys(s) incessant attack on Dash.  Roll Eyes
One hell of a childish attack game / Marketing Tactic <-- the topic title (no it's not about Dash)
legendary
December 14, 2015, 04:39:22 PM
....our tactics have clearly gotten under your skin and had an effect on the market (Dark-coin collapsing, Monero UP)....

'Our tactics'

That there is all you need to read.
Thanks for being on topic ice, you never fail at not realising the damage you do to your own cause.

Well, at least he's not the main dev unable to give coherent answers to very relevant questions as in here: https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=90
now that there was some true 'damage'

legendary
December 14, 2015, 04:37:00 PM
....our tactics have clearly gotten under your skin and had an effect on the market (Dark-coin collapsing, Monero UP)....

'Our tactics'

That there is all you need to read.
Thanks for being on topic ice, you never fail at not realising the damage you do to your own cause.

Well, at least he's not the main dev unable to give coherent answers to very relevant questions as in here: https://youtu.be/x5sNx7SMTP8?t=90
now that there was some true 'damage'

Anyone else notice how Evan (in that video link) didn't answer the question directly but diverted to the new "system"?

Slick but not that slick..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 12:33:16 AM
ya i missed that analysis Sad

and times are tough for Monero shills.
I seen poor Risto selling off his Unicorn here on his RetroWorld forum game for some extra cash  Cheesy

You know it's bad when a millionaire has to sell his favorite Unicorn !
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
December 14, 2015, 12:26:59 AM
I think you forgot about this analysis

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 12:24:22 AM
NO the Marketing campaign against Dash is the epic fail here.
Look at how hard these guys are trying now ROFL

their Bytecoin clone which is a crytonote coin cloning platform coin is a failure..
at any metric of success such as Market Cap ranking or Price.
anyway you cut it Monero is falling on it's face hard !

Pages:
Jump to: