Pages:
Author

Topic: Number One Reason NOT to invest in Crypto - page 18. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 09, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
That's about worrying and less confidence that make an intention being down like as scare.
Actually I think whatever activities are done, such as investing in crypto, if there's a strong intention and confidence, I'm sure it can produce a good results. Yeah although having to learning a lot of things and occasionally got the risk, but if focused with a strong sense and go ahead, it would be working good. Moreover investing in crypto, obviously crypto has a more natural price changes and we can take advantage to exchange of some coins in it to earn profits investing.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
It can't be deny that most of the altcoin was just a piece of shit. But even still like that there are more members are continuing investing unto it. But honestly, There are still some legit altcoins that are good which can be helpful to anyone here. Like Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Xem, Ltc, Omisego and others.
I don’t think we should be judging Bitcoin with what happened to other coins. Every cryptocurrency in the market has its own reputation, and shouldn’t be used to judge others. Bitcoin has been, and it’s still is the best cryptocurrency in the market, with also a good reputation. So I’m not really going to take that, though I’m always careful with everything I do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 08, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
I can't get any reason to stop investing in crypto, because if this is the way why I'm going reach why I can't try it. I'm willing to try all the risks for the sake of my dreams, also I can't know it if I can't try the risks. All of us were experience trials, failure and problems, but this is not the reason to give up. All we need is to make it inspiration, don't give up and continue fight even how hard our problems experience in crypto currencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 08, 2018, 10:48:48 PM
       Number one reason not to invest in crypto for me is Risky. But if you are a brave man,with enough knowledge in crypto,you know how to use technology,you are open minded,you are a business minded that always think possitive, i think there is no reason not to invest in crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 08, 2018, 10:18:27 PM
Just because you CAN hack someone's computer and steal their passphrase, doesn't mean that you should. But apparently their are no repercussions, no laws, no rules, no honorable men, so the jackasses continue with their malware and trojans and you know what?  Fuck it.  I'm out.  I would rather have fiat in a real bank than this bull shit.   

Just because you can keep your pc/bitcoins more secure, doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Like there's no malwares or trojans that can steal your credit card information. If you can use the exact same argument for something else, that it's not that of a valid argument. You have stealing and theft everywhere you go.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 08, 2018, 07:37:25 PM
In my opinion, crypto has a lot of coins, and you should learn about the coin to maximize your risk before investing in it. I think there should be no thinking that investing in crypto is always a loss
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
I think the biggest reason why people do not want to invest in the crypto market is because they fear that the money they invest in will risk losing when the coin disappears into the market. Honestly, if you have no knowledge of the crypto world then it is very difficult to invest in this market because you can see that more than 1,000 coin is officially present on CMC and many Not yet listed. So if you want to invest in a blockchain technology and crypto market to have a look at it then decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
Well I guess you have justed been hard done by cyber theft
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
January 08, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
Correctly. It is better not to invest in the cryptocurrency. it is better to invest crypto currency into this project - http://2themoon.space/
100x guaranteed. That team is simply amazing.

Sure it is. Along with all the other ICO's around cyber space. They are all that great. Dude, less spam, more discussion. There is a place in the forum if you wanna sell somehting.  Wink

I am not really familiar with that project. but if we join that project, then what does it offers? Is it not a crypto currency? if it is not then what is that in which you said we should invest in that and not in the crypto currency?
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 08, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
The same sentiments here. Sorry for your loss but in cryptocurrencies, you are the only one responsible for your coins. If you store your private keys somewhere that is not secure then you will get hacked. Its not a question of do you deserve it or not.

Correct, there are many people wantng to do bad things here in crypto currency that is why if you already invested you should need to keep your wallet safe and by doing that you should need to make your private key safe to the thieves.
For me there is no reason not to invest here in crypto because now a days this in the best investment that all people can earn money as much as we can but the income will based on our capital.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 08, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
Correctly. It is better not to invest in the cryptocurrency. it is better to invest crypto currency into this project - http://2themoon.space/
100x guaranteed. That team is simply amazing.

Sure it is. Along with all the other ICO's around cyber space. They are all that great. Dude, less spam, more discussion. There is a place in the forum if you wanna sell somehting.  Wink
investing crypto money into ICO will definitely be a big advantage. now the benefits of investing in ICO will be more profitable than it is. expecting profits from trades that we do not sometimes get. but one of the problems, sometimes there are ICO who do scammers

Before joining a investment in a ICO you need to make a research about there project roadmap and the whitepaper and a trusted member so that your investment will be secure because many scammer in this online world,investing in bitcoin is very big advantage because of it's highly demand and popularity in the market,that's why many investor attracted to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is highly profitable and they can get big benefits with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 08, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 01:54:04 AM
If you don't want your coins hacked or stolen invest only in coins that you can store in a hardware wallet and never leave them in a exchange or hot wallet and you will be fine
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
January 08, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
The same sentiments here. Sorry for your loss but in cryptocurrencies, you are the only one responsible for your coins. If you store your private keys somewhere that is not secure then you will get hacked. Its not a question of do you deserve it or not.

Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 07:12:05 PM
I am sorry for your loss.
There are better and greater things coming in the future and I am sure you will be able to get back to where you were.

But please don't forget what this is all for, where we've come and why everyone should invest.
We are here for the beginning of decentralized revolution in individual freedom and financial sovereignty leading to a restructuring of global economics and power.
A shift in favor of the people, rights, peace and liberty.

Towards the end of the 13th century, King Gaichatu of Persia attempted to fill the state treasury emptied by his extravagant lifestyle and a cattle plague by issuing additional money. On August 13,1294, he announced that anyone who did not accept the new "paper money" would be punished with death. The experiment lasted only two months and was a complete failure. Trade came to a standstill and unrest broke out on the bazaars. The king had no choice but to revoke his proclamation. He was murdered shortly afterwards.

Think about that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 06:14:39 PM
Which coins were stolen exactly?

Sorry for your loss, I hope you can recover your position from here one way or another. Remember, it is only money and whilst money is hugely important, it pales in comparison to things like family, relationships, and health.

Best of luck.
For those who do not know bitcoin and the crypto market, they always assume that this market is bubbling and unrealistic. There are people who react very harshly when I explain to them the development and potential of the crypto market. I think that people should think more openly and should accept what is the trend of the world.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 07, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
I am sorry for your lost but you should have secured your coins better.
You can't really say because someone has stolen your coins it is best to not invest in crypto.
Someone could break into your house and steal everything you have, does it mean people shouldn't buy jewlry, keep money at home, buy technical stuffs like tv-s, phones, pc's and so on? No.
Mistakes committed and now blaming generally to all crypto which isnt really right at all. Its our due diligence why we do lose up our coins.Its our responsibility to take care of our holdings and theres no someone to be blamed of but yourself because you are not securing on what you do hold up.Investing on cryptocurrencies is one of the most profitable as of now if you done it right.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
January 07, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
I am sorry for your lost but you should have secured your coins better.
You can't really say because someone has stolen your coins it is best to not invest in crypto.
Someone could break into your house and steal everything you have, does it mean people shouldn't buy jewlry, keep money at home, buy technical stuffs like tv-s, phones, pc's and so on? No.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
January 07, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
I feel op's plight and dismay in cryptocurrencies trading. Many icos are fraudulent and always want to cheat on investors. I think this is not fair enough, companies should be open and the worse is they pump and dump .

This also why some governments are banning crypto trading in their country. Maybe to protect their citizens but i hope these scammers would get caught in some ways. Because even is SEc is making laws to increase genuinity and legitness of some sites, it seems their are really people who are finding leeway and flaws against this regulations and making their way around it. But off course as crypto enthusiast, we should spread awareness also on at least how to avoid these scams.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
January 07, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
I feel op's plight and dismay in cryptocurrencies trading. Many icos are fraudulent and always want to cheat on investors. I think this is not fair enough, companies should be open and the worse is they pump and dump .
Pages:
Jump to: