Pages:
Author

Topic: Number One Reason NOT to invest in Crypto - page 20. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
Correctly. It is better not to invest in the cryptocurrency. it is better to invest crypto currency into this project - http://2themoon.space/
100x guaranteed. That team is simply amazing.
Activity: 49
January 05, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
Its always a good laught thought. Some people just don't understand what's really behind cripto. Something WAY bigger that just coins and digital currency. Its about giving back power to the people.

First fiat currency imposed was on the Chinese imperialism and one was obliged to use it. If you didn't you would get killed.

The biggest ponzi scheme in this World is fiat currency. The fu***** eye in the top of the USD note. Money NEVER leaves that eye. EVER.

Long live blockchain!

Activity: 49
January 04, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
This is complete nonsense.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
January 04, 2018, 06:02:24 PM
....  At least with fiat there are rules.  There are no rules in Crypto, and by the time rules ever do get put in place, if ever, the criminals will be at the top.

I concede that right now the cryptocurrency scene is a bit like the Wild West.
However, the situation was probably similar when fiat money was introduced.

Regulations take time and we are already starting to see the beginning of this process
in countries all over the world. Back in 2010 no country had plans to tax cryptocurrencies and
nowadays nearly every country has announced how cryptocurrency profits are taxed.

Give it some time and the cryptocurrency scene will be much more regulated than it is today.
Besides, there will be insurance products in case that your wallet gets hacked or your exchange
goes bankrupt.

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
Most of us have invested hard earned fiat money and time into trying to make gains in Crypto.  The recent price spikes have validated our enthusiasm for crypto.  We trade, invest long term, stake our coins, study, and wait.  What is really going on here? 

The entire crypto universe is being driven by thieves.  They steal coins from users and from exchanges.  Apparently there is nothing that can be done.  They are free to have their way and there is no limit to what they won't do.  That sounds a lot like taxation.  Criminals are driving crypto, and by investing in crypto, time and energy,  you are helping make rich, people who would steal everything you have and leave you to die in the street.   How many billions in Crypto have been stolen?  The thieves just stake and hold our coins, that they stole, and you still use the coin paying the network fees that go right back to the thieves that took your coins. 

You want sovereign money.  The last thing you want is money that is in a network.  Network money is a really bad idea. You will be robbed and then you will turn around and feed the ones who robbed you in the first place.  It's not right.  At least with fiat there are rules.  There are no rules in Crypto, and by the time rules ever do get put in place, if ever, the criminals will be at the top.

The scum rises to the top and all the idiots feed the filthy greedy children, that can't just invest in a good coin like everybody else.  Their mantra is "Me Me ME!!!"

Just because you CAN hack someone's computer and steal their passphrase, doesn't mean that you should. But apparently their are no repercussions, no laws, no rules, no honorable men, so the jackasses continue with their malware and trojans and you know what?  Fuck it.  I'm out.  I would rather have fiat in a real bank than this bull shit.   

These were my coins.  ARDOR-HKCS-V6N8-FH7T-A3SLF  Worth about a quarter of a million dollars on the day they were stolen by someone who hates his fellow crypto users.  He probably thinks he is real smart.   He will sit there and stake my coins and you idiots will reward his behavior by using this coin and giving his coin value. 

This jerk still has a chance to return the coins to their rightful owner, but why would he?  Does a piece of dog shit not stink?  Once you say goodbye to a conscience, it's gone forever.  There is no turning back.  You can go about your life thinking pretty highly of your self.  But the world knows the truth.   
Pages:
Jump to: