Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 113. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone make a decent reddit thread on the subreddit of coinedup? An at least a give away for votes. That's the way we get more votes.

I'll start with a small 20K (1 Block) giveaway here. Next 20 addresses posted with your Crypsty name (the one you voted with) will receive 1000 NUT each.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62933

(I will not be able to send the giveaways until I am home from work tonight, sometime after 7pm EST.)

I just voted on Crypsty  name   Tim Wah

NSarLcsms7aybSy69nxna7WiffjHijhr7t

thanks getting on this

1K Sent.

P.S.

If someone would like to start a giveaway thread/announcement, I will donate 100k NUT towards it. I saw a user above offering 100K as well, so we have 200K available for some giveaways.

It would be nice to see a product or service available for purchase with Nutcoins, even if it's just something small or a novelty. I'll also give away 50K to the first website that accepts Nutcoins for a product/service.

Remember that there was no premine with this coin and it will be up to us, the community of miners, to support and promote it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling 1M NUT at current rate of 0.0004 USD for a total of 15 LTC ($400)  

I've done several deals on here.

PM me.
ebi
Activity: 61
Site is now back online.

wow, he talks.

STILL 2 sites up & running :
http://www.nutcoin.com/
http://nutcoins.com/

Still 2 threads with no mention of each other, still crap ...
gj kiddo... at least READ your own thread. [unless you are doing this intentionally  Wink, the most probable case here]
Activity: 97
Site is now back online.
Activity: 84
How long do you guys think until NUT gains real dollar value???

network hash grew by 10Mh/s over a day.. I swear I remember the hash being 57 yesterday lol
Activity: 109
Absolutely no pre-mine.  This is a very solid possibility at a very good coin.

If the dev pops in I will continue to support forever.  But the main site has been down all day and no response from the dev yet so.  24 hours and I am done if no dev support.

Great coin, great potential.  Hope it still grows and the dev is just having a bad week.  :/  We will see what happens. 

Super promising coin though hope it keeps growing if he does show up Cheesy.
Activity: 84
Not yet. I'm mining right now. I only do about 280Khash/s and I'm getting good hashes on the pool.

Cryptopoolmining is giving me about roughly 200-250K coins a day. Still worth mining Smiley

I'm a little worried about the main site still not being up until now Sad

I just hope what I'm mining isn't all for naught >_<
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
too late to start mining? I mean, I missed the big rush right?
my thoughts exactly its a very promising coin at the very least.  Not TOO fast but fast enough to not be worth 1 satoshi EVER.  So thats good aswell.  Many perks about this coin it just needs some recognition.  Hopefully dev has some huge plans in store hes about to drop on us Cheesy.
ebi
When did you talk to him exactly ?? no offense, but since you were totally clueless about 2 sites existing by this dev few hours ago ! [the false warning thing some post above me]

& plz do tell him to take down the old site, probably after he fixed the new one.

& an update from him would be something nice. lol

I have messaged him a few times and he responds everytime (Takes him a bit but im sure hes busy).  I wasnt here when nutcoin started.  I joined 4-5 days after the launch so I didnt really know what had happened prior.  I dont expect nutcoins to be worth as much as he claims but they certainly can be if we all work together to push the difficulty and raise awareness.

I did mention to the dev today about the old site still being up and the old forum post.  Also told him we needed updates of what his plans are otherwise people will start losing faith.  He hasnt responded yet but it was literally less then an hour ago.  Im sure he will poke his head in eventually and let us know how things are going.  Im sure hes busy trying to fix whatever happened to nutcoin.com.

Thank you for clarification.

I don't expect it to worth that much either, but this little project is better than most of the other scamcoins Wink

& i do hope that he comes to his senses before its too late ! IF he is doing anythin or even has any plans [doesn't seem like it for dayz now], he should have already shared the news.
Maybe he just needs to realize a coin needs more than 1 person in his hobby-time, & alittle (lol) better marketing for it to stay alive at least.
When did you talk to him exactly ?? no offense, but since you were totally clueless about 2 sites existing by this dev few hours ago ! [the false warning thing some post above me]

& plz do tell him to take down the old site, probably after he fixed the new one.

I have messaged him a few times and he responds everytime (Takes him a bit but im sure hes busy).  I wasnt here when nutcoin started.  I joined 4-5 days after the launch so I didnt really know what had happened prior.  I dont expect nutcoins to be worth as much as he claims but they certainly can be if we all work together to push the difficulty and raise awareness.

I did mention to the dev today about the old site still being up and the old forum post.  Also told him we needed updates of what his plans are otherwise people will start losing faith.  He hasnt responded yet but it was literally less then an hour ago.  Im sure he will poke his head in eventually and let us know how things are going.  Im sure hes busy trying to fix whatever happened to nutcoin.com.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Forgive my ignorance, but can someone explain how the Dev can make such claims on the worth of this coin in the future?
ebi
Ive been in touch with the dev personally and hes been working hard to get things fixed.  I informed him about the previous thread needing a link he should change it soon.  He has been working to get the site back up aswell there seems to be an issue there.  

For now nutcoin is still on the rise though everyday reaching new heights Cheesy. Don't lose faith the dev is working hard for all of us! Go nuts for nutcoin!

Ive been in touch with the dev personally and hes been working hard to get things fixed.  I informed him about the previous thread needing a link he should change it soon.  He has been working to get the site back up aswell there seems to be an issue there. 

For now nutcoin is still on the rise though everyday reaching new heights Cheesy. Don't lose faith the dev is working hard for all of us! Go nuts for nutcoin!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Welcome squirrels. You write that page nutcoin.com and nutcoins.com are two different pages, and someone with one can steal coins from downloaded portfolios. I looked at the portfolios and both are similar.

Here's the address of the first page:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nut-nutcoin-the-anti-scarcity-stabilized-currency-393572
Here is given a second:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nut-nutcoin-season-01-episode-04-397938

Is it not, however, the same developer?

And what do you think is going on with the site: http://www.nutcoin.com/ - why does not work?

Developer says it is limiting the transfer of up to 50,000 nuts, but the windows in your wallet, you can send more.

Do you know who is the developer if he was going to work on this, how to contact him?
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
Please note that this coin has a 50k transfer limit! If you go over that limit and don't auto or manual transfer your coins out, you won't to be able to transfer them!! Set auto transfers up immediately please!

Can anyone explain this? It was on nut.dedicatedpool.com

The developer put a stupid limit on the coin transfers.  It's extremely frustrating.  If you go over the limit it won't transfer it out to you and has to be done manually.

Can't you just add an option to your pool to allow people to manually specify how much they transfer out of their account instead of just having to cash out their entire balance? Would make it a lot easier on you.
Activity: 238
Please note that this coin has a 50k transfer limit! If you go over that limit and don't auto or manual transfer your coins out, you won't to be able to transfer them!! Set auto transfers up immediately please!

The developer put a stupid limit on the coin transfers.  It's extremely frustrating.  If you go over the limit it won't transfer it out to you and has to be done manually.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
You can't transfer more the 50k in one transaction...i setup auto payment but I think I set it up too high (45000) and my balance went over 50k so now I have to wait for the admin to help me out and manually transfer my funds out in 50k chunks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Jump to: