Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 112. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
collecting funds here for a promotional giveaway.  Saving for big new pool owner bounties.  Aswell as other new miner giveaways Cheesy. More info on the oc.net fanclub:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

Please donate to the giveaway fund to help continue the expansion of nutcoin (dont forget max xfer is 50k nutcoin but more then 1 xfer is allowed Cheesy):
NUDsnP2bnXPt8AVdCov5uamLMxWSAbToDD

I am unable to ask for donations on oc.net so The address will be posted here every page (pending post amounts Tongue) to help the continued expansion and to send members from oc.net to help aswell Cheesy!  Dev you can add to your OP if you like.

I must warn the wallet is on my personal PC you never know what could happen to my ssd. I dont expect it to die but you never know. Giveaway/bounty will be posted as soon as funds reach a good level Cheesy.

Also off topic.  Dont forget about the plan guys! dont sell those nuts yet save em up.  The difficulty is on the rise still.  Its a slow gain so far but we are just getting started.  Everyday we are still gaining speed! All we gotta do is put together a good fan base.  Once it hits exchange let the new miners set the price based on the new difficulty.  If you all dump the coins you earned back when it started nut will have a hard time getting to nutlaw.  The goal is to let the new miners set the price.  Then you can slowly get rid of your nut if youd like.  Me personally I will save as it will do nothing but go up after it hits exchange if most of us do this (new miners will hop on out of curiousity and difficulty/price will rise).
Activity: 70
We have a 1,000,000 NUT giveaway in progress.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-1000000-nutcoin-giveaway-412505

I'm funding this from my wallet, however, we can always use more support and more than just giveaways.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
[WTS]
Hello guys,
I have 1.2M NUT to sell at a quarter current price (0.00045 according to nut law). 1'200'000*0.0001125=135$=0.16BTC (Or 6 LTC).
Smaller amount possible of course. I have a rep thread here
PM me if you're interested!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Dev, please make a request in coinedup so they can add NUTcoin to their exchange

Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/coinedup

Grin
Activity: 84
Any news from the dev? coin is running but haven't heard from the dev again :/

Site is up tho...
Activity: 112
Dead coin?

more alive than ever, it will soon hit coinedup and cryptsy so the price will rise!  Grin

I hope so!
not dead. Probably around the stages that dogecoin had before.

Before the boom of the new coins right now doge was like this. We had mining that wasn't overcrowded for about a week or two? The coin just needs attention but its still growing net hashrate is still above 50MH/s
Dead coin?

more alive than ever, it will soon hit coinedup and cryptsy so the price will rise!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dead coin?
Heads up site is back and running! 8D
Activity: 97
website up again. fucking OVH
Wts 1.2 mil nut for 0.28 btc or 10 ltc. We can use escrow if you want or you send first.
Activity: 36
Merit: 20
I have 2.9mil to trade at .003, so that is $870.  I know that since I'm new, and I don't have a rep thread here, escrow is the only way to go. If someone will tell me a good legit escrow to go through, I'm more than happy to do so.  Also, if you don't like my price, just tell me offers.  But don't lowball me with useless offers.
Selling!  Grin
Selling 1M NUT at 0.0004 USD for a total of 15 LTC
ebi
Activity: 61
- Official thread is THIS thread.
- Official website is www.nutcoin.com (no trailing s)
- NutLaw is now around $0.0004

ffs, we all know that, WHY don't you add this (essential) info to the first post of the old thread ?!! so everyone can know.

btw http://www.nutcoin.com/ is down again. "Service Temporarily Unavailable"
Activity: 154
If you mine this coin, please don't sell them under the official prices. It's not wise to go against the devs principles for this coin. If you need quick capital, go mine dogecoin instead.  Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 20
I have 2.9mil coins to trade.  But I don't have a rep thread.  So I know that I need to go through an escrow right?  Can anyone recommend one?  If I can, I'll sell at the $.004, or a bit lower.  Thanks!
Activity: 97
- Official thread is THIS thread.
- Official website is www.nutcoin.com (no trailing s)
- NutLaw is now around $0.0004
still alive ?
Jump to: