Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 110. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Whats the current diff rate now?   seems blockchain.info is down.  Also many are leaving the pool as well. 

they are not leaving, they just go to solo mining  Grin

Is there a guide on  how to set up for solo mining?   (If solo mine you get more coins this way? )
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whats the current diff rate now?   seems blockchain.info is down.  Also many are leaving the pool as well. 

they are not leaving, they just go to solo mining  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
still mining this coin while difficulty is low  Grin

Me too, I have 10% of network hashrate  Cool WTS 1 mil of NUTs (way cheaper than nutlaw - don´t blame me, got bills to pay), PM me with reasonable offer
Activity: 140
still mining this coin while difficulty is low  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTS 1.2 Mil for 0.75 btc (according nutlaw)

You have gone [NUT]s  Grin

Yeah maybe. Don't break the law hahahaha Cheesy
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

You have gone [NUT]s  Grin
Activity: 112
Activity: 97
NutLaw to $0.0005
Activity: 177
WTS 600 000 NUT     0.06btc
Activity: 100
PL
There two kind of business: geek business, and real life business.

NutCoin is just the technology, it's just the beginning, and it's only 5% of what is coming.
I'm trying to keep a low profile but some guys on that forum knows my identity, what I've done so far, and what I'm capable of.

Stay tuned and continue to mine, I'll post news as soon as possible :-)

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death"

Yours post seems wery hopefully and calmly, did you know anything what we dont know?  Wink
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I suppport Nutcoin been mining for over a week now.
Activity: 109
Is this coin CPU mining friendly? I got a xenon server total 8 cores

right now its pretty cpu mining friendly.  Once it hits big it wont be Tongue.  Just like any other scrypt coin Tongue.
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
Bitember is up and running, and with no 50K limit  Wink

Enjoy
Activity: 154
I really think NUT is the most interesting and promising new alt coin with RonPaulCoin. NUT with it's nutlaw principle and RPC as libetarian gold coin. I consider Dogecoin is established now as entry level cryptocoin. I really hope NUT and RPC will make it too.  Cheesy
ebi
Activity: 61
Warning: Seems to be a strange website called nutcoins.com VERY similar to Nutcoin.com (well not similar website but similar name)...  This may be the cause for a previous users losing nutcoins.  be sure to use original link from this post or link from Nutcoin.com NOT NutcoinS.com..  I dont know for sure its unsafe but you can never be too careful!!!

Miner numbers increasing on all the pools! Go nutcoin!

Also welcome Twizz! Hope you stick around and get alot of nut! Tongue

Dont forget to set up auto transfer.  No xfers over 50k if you exceed that amount on any pool it may not be able to withdraw without talking to pool owner.  Be sure to always set your auto-withdraw when getting nuts! Tongue

Update:

Net hashrate increasing faster and faster! Love the nut already.  Like ive said before guys stick it out were in the big bucks soon Cheesy.  Dont let the diff increases scare you as they will just keep increasing and nuts will be worth more and more!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nut-nutcoin-the-anti-scarcity-stabilized-currency-393572

well, the right questions would be; Why there are two sites still up & running ?! (from the same dev).
& ofc there is NO link to the new thread in the old thread first post.

you really gonna answer this with that ? great.
Activity: 97
- Official thread is THIS thread.
- Official website is www.nutcoin.com (no trailing s)
- NutLaw is now around $0.0004
ebi
Activity: 61
Site is now back online.

wow, he talks.

STILL 2 sites up & running :
http://www.nutcoin.com/
http://nutcoins.com/

Still 2 threads with no mention of each other, still crap ...
gj kiddo... at least READ your own thread. [unless you are doing this intentionally  Wink, the most probable case here]

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Is this coin CPU mining friendly? I got a xenon server total 8 cores
Activity: 100
PL
STRATUM POOL FOR NUTCOIN

HOSTED ON FAST DETICATED SERVERS

VARDIFF

AUTO-PAYOUT FROM THE FIRST COIN

I have problem when try to connect to your serwer, my guiminer show connect and nothing more.
Jump to: