Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 26. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Dev team, are you there?

To dev team

What we need in the future
==============================
new algorithm for anti ASIC
online wallet just like blockchain.info
mobile wallet in iphone and android
ongoing consumer and merchant

I hope your schedule, including the period of this plan.
This is my wish, but I hope you consider.

I'm sorry for my lacking English skills

Absolutely agree.  Grin
One more, seem we lost the blockchain (http://www.nutchain.info/)
Dev should make one to track our transactions
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Dev team, are you there?

To dev team

True Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dev team, are you there?

To dev team

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
TheNorb.com

AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
STRATUM SERVER
24/7 MONITORING
DDOS PROTECTION
Current Coins: NUTCOIN - DARKCOIN

MONTHLY RANDOM LOTTERY GIVEAWAY TO CURRENT MINERS ON THE POOL

Payments are made directly to the miner, blocks are checked and payments are processed every 20 seconds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
we all have those moments.  Wink

My alter ego, BlackCoin has been on a tear today and I've gained about 10% in my "play coins" stash, which is only about 10% of my total. It's been an exciting day, especially with btc sitting at $640 right this second.

Very nice!

I have several fun little plays happening... nothing to exiting but still entertaining.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

My alter ego, BlackCoin has been on a tear today and I've gained about 10% in my "play coins" stash, which is only about 10% of my total. It's been an exciting day, especially with btc sitting at $640 right this second.
I've just sent a PM to dmx374 asking him to confirm the block halving date of June 4, or to give us an update on any changes so as to be able to keep the community informed.  Wink

If this Information is correct:

Last Active:  April 18, 2014, 10:35:25 PM

I wouldn't expect an answer from dmx. I feel concerned that he just stopped developing. I don't know, I really got a bad feeling.

Of course I still believe in this coin - just made my 6th Million NUT these days  Grin

Likely he is active on another account and only uses this one for announcements.

There has been times when I have seen his online status on, but he made no appearance here. That being said, I am still waiting a reply from him concerning the block halving on or around June 4th, if I get an answer, you guys will be the first to know. I check for it multiple times daily.

I also vote MintPal, and have been doing so multiple times daily. In our ranking, we seem to be trading water, being passed by a few, but at the same time, passing a few.

I checked the source and it states the block halving happens at block 388,800:

Code:
// Subsidy is cut in half approximately every 180 days
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 388800); // Nutcoin: 388 800 blocks = ~6 months (2160 blocks per day)

Currently we're at block 313848, so I would expect the block halving to happen in (388800-313848)/2160 = 34,7 days. I would say the due date is correct. Smiley

That would be some amazing projections on his part, to be able to project how much hash would be thrown at the coin in a 6 month period of time to hit his date is astounding actually, unless he is manipulating his mining to meet the projection.

A block is released every 40 seconds, so you can be pretty precise Smiley

34,7 days... mean its July not June since its launch on Jan 4th + 180 days = ~July 4th

I feel stupid, and you are correct sir.  Cheesy
I've just sent a PM to dmx374 asking him to confirm the block halving date of June 4, or to give us an update on any changes so as to be able to keep the community informed.  Wink

I wouldn't expect an answer from dmx. I feel concerned that he just stopped developing. I don't know, I really got a bad feeling.

Of course I still believe in this coin - just made my 6th Million NUT these days  Grin

Likely he is active on another account and only uses this one for announcements.

There has been times when I have seen his online status on, but he made no appearance here. That being said, I am still waiting a reply from him concerning the block halving on or around June 4th, if I get an answer, you guys will be the first to know. I check for it multiple times daily.

I also vote MintPal, and have been doing so multiple times daily. In our ranking, we seem to be trading water, being passed by a few, but at the same time, passing a few.

Code:
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 388800); // Nutcoin: 388 800 blocks = ~6 months (2160 blocks per day)

Currently we're at block 313848, so I would expect the block halving to happen in (388800-313848)/2160 = 34,7 days. I would say the due date is correct. Smiley

That would be some amazing projections on his part, to be able to project how much hash would be thrown at the coin in a 6 month period of time to hit his date is astounding actually, unless he is manipulating his mining to meet the projection.

34,7 days... mean its July not June since its launch on Jan 4th + 180 days = ~July 4th
Activity: 62
TheNorb.com
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know there is a new pool to mine Nutcoin on at http://www.thenorb.com/

We will be holding random lottery giveaway each month to a one lucky user hashing on the site, come check it out.
legendary

Code:

nice to see the Nethash still above 130 MH/s  Cheesy

that's unbelievable!!

It's actually at 94.3 right now, it kind of comes and goes.
Activity: 69
nice to see the Nethash still above 130 MH/s  Cheesy

that's unbelievable!!

Code:

legendary

Code:

legendary

I do the same, collecting nut when the diff below 1  Tongue
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

Good to see the activity continuing here.

Make sure you all keep voting hourly/daily on Mintpal.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep up the good work Roulette

+1

Vote sitting on 1155
Where are you guys?? i saw very low increment. I think just few ppl hit the vote including myself

I ve been playing Mintpal coins for months and the only coins they add are paid for or those with high trading volume on other exchanges. I was voting, decided i would wait for "S01E06 : The Exchange" ...
When/If kwanko fully adapts Nutcoin for there purpose with the marketing power they have plus the funding... thats going to be far more effective then the 5-6 of us that have been hanging around this forum...

So I have been quietly accumulating and waiting.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: