Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 27. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Good to see the activity continuing here.

Make sure you all keep voting hourly/daily on Mintpal.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep up the good work Roulette

+1

Vote sitting on 1155
Where are you guys?? i saw very low increment. I think just few ppl hit the vote including myself
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

+1
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
If any of you are into trading, you might want to check out these charts, lots of markets, lots of features with more to be added soon: www.coinigy.com
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I've just sent a PM to dmx374 asking him to confirm the block halving date of June 4, or to give us an update on any changes so as to be able to keep the community informed.  Wink

Its nice to see it gaining steam over on the LTC pairing on Allcoins!

With a little help from yours truly Wink

Thank you Rage, we might be hibernating a little, but I think we're just sleeping a little bit. I've been sending out the occasional tweet about NutCoin over the past few days and I'm considering doing a NutCoin giveaway on there if I get a few more crypto followers, I've only had my Twitter acount for 3 days, but I'm beginning to make some connections. Just this past week I attempted to see if the guy who built the BlackCoin Ponzi game would build one for us, and he would have if we were on the coin market cap chart. Basically, he said we don't have an active enough coin to make it go. I'm hoping that begins to change before the next year passes.

That would be great. Let me know if i can help in anyway!
I've just sent a PM to dmx374 asking him to confirm the block halving date of June 4, or to give us an update on any changes so as to be able to keep the community informed.  Wink

With a little help from yours truly Wink

Thank you Rage, we might be hibernating a little, but I think we're just sleeping a little bit. I've been sending out the occasional tweet about NutCoin over the past few days and I'm considering doing a NutCoin giveaway on there if I get a few more crypto followers, I've only had my Twitter account for 3 days, but I'm beginning to make some connections. Just this past week I attempted to see if the guy who built the BlackCoin Ponzi game would build one for us, and he would have if we were on the coin market cap chart. Basically, he said we don't have an active enough to make it go. I'm hoping that begins to change before the next year passes.

With a little help from yours truly Wink
I've just sent a PM to dmx374 asking him to confirm the block halving date of June 4, or to give us an update on any changes so as to be able to keep the community informed.  Wink
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
nice to see the Nethash still above 130 MH/s  Cheesy
Anyone use Linux? and solo miner with it?
I try to search but got nothing.
I want try solo mining with my gpu when the diff are very low, could anyone give me a guide or a website?

I know the guide using windows, but i am using linux in mining.
Whoa big hashrate right now. 150 Mhash

I've been tweeting it out today about the block rewards halving. You can follow me @RouletteRun, IDK if I've had anything to do with it, but I try. When I looked this morning, it was in the 50's
Activity: 313
Whoa big hashrate right now. 150 Mhash
This coin is extremely profitable right now. I'm surprised it isn't being mined more

Where is that? I only see it trading for LTC on Allcoins.

The rate it is being traded for is pretty good right now
This coin is extremely profitable right now. I'm surprised it isn't being mined more

Where is that? I only see it trading for LTC on Allcoins.
Diff drop to 0.5-0.6 and hash back to "normal"

Dont know i should happy or sad because of that.
Happy that i can pick up more nut or Sad that price will slide follow the diff  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just sent off an e-mail to the people at CoinPro.com to see if we can get NutCoin listed on their site as a coin for giveaway. They did respond to my original support ticket I entered and gave me the e-mail address of the person I needed to contact. There are several things they want out of a coin before they will list it, but I was also told that they might be willing to make an exception in some cases, NutCoin meets the following:

• Less than 5% premine
  • Listed on at least two exchanges
  • A source of initial funds

The one we don't meet is being listed as having a market cap of at least $100.000 USD according to http://www.coinmarketcap.com

If there is no objections from donors, I could use some of the coins in the Bounty Wallet to fund this giveaway, or I could probably fund it myself.

If you are interested in CoinPro's free coins, including BTC, follow this link and sign up for their giveaways: http://qoinpro.com/cf647314c2af6f9c99dbd6058de4f621

RouletteRun, While hunting for Nutcoin info found a "Nute".
Looks like we are right next store, only.... 8 states apart.  Grin Ca

I actually live in Indiana (so does my brother and a his adult children and maybe a couple others), but my counting showed only 7 states unless I went south first down through Kentucky, Tennessee to Arkansas and over. I tried three other routes before that and came up with 7 each time. That is if by the "Ca" at the end you are telling me you live in California.

You are correct... guess I cant count  Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Representing Virginia Tongue

Make sure you all are going over to Mintpal and voting for Nutcoin daily/hourly

Keep up the activity!

I just sent off an e-mail to the people at CoinPro.com to see if we can get NutCoin listed on their site as a coin for giveaway. They did respond to my original support ticket I entered and gave me the e-mail address of the person I needed to contact. There are several things they want out of a coin before they will list it, but I was also told that they might be willing to make an exception in some cases, NutCoin meets the following:

• Less than 5% premine

The one we don't meet is being listed as having a market cap of at least $100.000 USD according to http://www.coinmarketcap.com

If there is no objections from donors, I could use some of the coins in the Bounty Wallet to fund this giveaway, or I could probably fund it myself.

If you are interested in CoinPro's free coins, including BTC, follow this link and sign up for their giveaways: http://qoinpro.com/cf647314c2af6f9c99dbd6058de4f621

I actually live in Indiana (so does my brother and a his adult children and maybe a couple others), but my counting showed only 7 states unless I went south first down through Kentucky, Tennessee to Arkansas and over. I tried three other routes before that and came up with 7 each time. That is if by the "Ca" at the end you are telling me you live in California.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

• Less than 5% premine

Pages:
Jump to: