Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 43. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
I'm new in Nutcoin..
please help me..
donate: NLfiriJAPouFidBMqmWmKPbCPUVEN9oyDy
thanks a lot..
someone has sent me 100.000 NUT. I do not know who,
I say thank you very much and pray that rewarded his kindness guys Smiley
DONATE : NLfiriJAPouFidBMqmWmKPbCPUVEN9oyDy

a 100k from me as well. Don't waste it Wink
thank you very much "Jonesd".. I never waste it.. Smiley
and thank's a lot for all people was send me NUTCOIN..
I do not have a great computer to mine/ mining, so I asked for a donation.. one more thanks.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I'm new in Nutcoin..
please help me..
thanks a lot..

a 100k from me as well. Don't waste it Wink
legendary
I want to insure anybody who has given to the bounty that their coins are being kept separate and are ready to be given to whoever produces the first working retail or gaming site using Nutcoin as payment. I made a fresh deposit today to show the current date.

donated 950000 to make it 4mil  Cheesy

Tomorrow I plan on mining another million just to put in there. Thanks for the help!  Wink

There we go, I mined another million coins and sent them to the Bounty Wallet, we now have 5 million Nutcoins.  Wink

Make that 6 Wink
Indonesian Translator
I'm new in Nutcoin..
please help me..
thanks a lot..
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

There we go, I mined another million coins and sent them to the Bounty Wallet, we now have 5 million Nutcoins.  Wink

Its not much, but sending some to the bounty.   Cool

4adb49c4f2e044859f302e46c21d05db7c233286e2fab4ee17638c67133d5e5e

More to come as more come in.

All is appreciated, just give according to your means if you want to give. I have a lot of Nutcoins so I've given close to half of what was in there prior to your donation. I am doing my best to try to keep everybody informed of what is in the wallet. Nothing has been paid out to anybody since it was started, but the goal is to give 100% of the contents, whatever that might end up being, to whoever produces a web site using Nutcoin as payment for goods, services or gaming.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

There we go, I mined another million coins and sent them to the Bounty Wallet, we now have 5 million Nutcoins.  Wink

Its not much, but sending some to the bounty.   Cool

4adb49c4f2e044859f302e46c21d05db7c233286e2fab4ee17638c67133d5e5e

More to come as more come in.

I want to insure anybody who has given to the bounty that their coins are being kept separate and are ready to be given to whoever produces the first working retail or gaming site using Nutcoin as payment. I made a fresh deposit today to show the current date.

Tomorrow I plan on mining another million just to put in there. Thanks for the help!  Wink

There we go, I mined another million coins and sent them to the Bounty Wallet, we now have 5 million Nutcoins.  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Nice  Grin
Indonesian Translator
I'm new in Nutcoin..
please help me..
thanks a lot..

donated 950000 to make it 4mil  Cheesy

NEXT EPISODE ON APRIL 1, 2014: THE FACTORY.

STAY TUNED AND KEEP MINING, KEEP YOUR COINS, KEEP FAITH, KEEP EVERYTHING.

Were you guys thinking about changing Nutcoin to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor coin? ASICs are coming....

I've heard that it has been mentioned to the dev, but I haven't heard any serious discussions taking place around that. I think the point for most of us is that we should mine many now while the difficulty is low and the block rewards high. If the dev sticks to his schedule, the block rewards are due to be halved in the first week of June. If you want to discuss that, I would suggest you PM the dev and ask him what the plans are. He has responded to me in the past.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice to see the coin is still alive! im holding 50mil atm and im not gonna sell them! ill use it to support the community, keep mining guys!

All from mining or also from trading?

i mined about 30mil, and bought 20mil, and im still mining!
bad decision
legendary

Were you guys thinking about changing Nutcoin to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor coin? ASICs are coming....

Is it even possible to change that and wouldn't the KGW fix the problem?
nice to see the coin is still alive! im holding 50mil atm and im not gonna sell them! ill use it to support the community, keep mining guys!

i mined about 30mil, and bought 20mil, and im still mining!
Activity: 107

I can't tell you about his, but all mine are from mining and I'm up to 41.22 Million and still actively mining.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This article is written popular
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I read an article posted to I forget which board.. Basics of it was that Cryptos will never succeed until people are getting paid in them... This makes sense.

It reminded me of http://www.freelancer.com and  https://www.odesk.com/ site were you can either post your skills or post your projects you need worked on and with all the skill sets just on this board ... this kind of "paid for services" plan could easily be implemented. Starting with small project advertising first until the value increases.....

Thoughts?

(i did post this on another board, its a good idea and i wanted to share as there is room for more then one coin to implement if any even choose to  Wink)

Maybe something like fiverr?

yes. www.fiverr.com is the direction i was thinking. Small projects paid in Nut. Works for those with skills who want to get in, get more, promote Nut and the people who do the work....

Just a thought
Pages:
Jump to: