Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 46. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
30 million coins as of tonight.  Wink

Nice Smiley

Yeah, I'm actually up to 35M now. I've taken my hash off for a little bit to try to make some working capital money to play the exchanges with, but I think I want to make at least 50M before the 6 month block halving occurs the first part of June.

Is it just me or does anybody else think that if the dev were at all connected to this coin that he would know by now that the main site has been down for days again? Seriously, I have the site bookmarked and it takes me all of about 10 seconds, if that, to check to see if the site is working. The past several times I've sent him PM's to tell him after a couple of days, but nobody should be having to tell him anything if he were actually connected and working on the coin. I really believe this coin has the right basic vision. I also believe this coin could live up to its potential if the dev was engaged on this end. He might be doing tremendous work on episode 4, but right now that's what I call "Hidden work", he needs to focus a little bit on what I would call, "Visible work." It's kinda like what my understanding is of a lot of web sites, there's a front end and a back end and the dev has to work on both. I know I'm beginning to get into repetition from previous posts, so I'm stopping here. I'm just saying.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nutcoin users have class and dignity. This isn't a meme.

Mintcoin's reddit is looking pretty stylish as well, plus Litecoin, Bitcoin and all the other successful coins have easily accessible community portals on reddit with an interface that gives a good first impression to people looking to get involved. Plus part of Dogecoins success lies in it going viral by people on Reddit tipping eachother coins. Why can't we make Nutcoin go viral without heading into meme territory? All I meant by my comment is that even Dogecoin's reddit has flair (as well as a tipping bot for reddit).

I believe Nutcoin has a lot of potential, the strength lie in the community and the developers. Great job guys, I'll be cheering for you in the coming years and I look forward to seeing what becomes of Nutcoin.

*shrug* I'm not knocking the idea of encouraging discussion, I just don't really care about reddit lol.
30 million coins as of tonight.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone notice the issue with the site going down? or maybe its just me...
I have been wanting to have NUT added to several coin price monitoring apps but it would be a waste to do so if the site is down when the app dev's review Nut as a candidate.
Activity: 3

Mintcoin's reddit is looking pretty stylish as well, plus Litecoin, Bitcoin and all the other successful coins have easily accessible community portals on reddit with an interface that gives a good first impression to people looking to get involved. Plus part of Dogecoins success lies in it going viral by people on Reddit tipping eachother coins. Why can't we make Nutcoin go viral without heading into meme territory? All I meant by my comment is that even Dogecoin's reddit has flair (as well as a tipping bot for reddit).

I believe Nutcoin has a lot of potential, the strength lie in the community and the developers. Great job guys, I'll be cheering for you in the coming years and I look forward to seeing what becomes of Nutcoin.
legendary

I started a new topic on Nutcoin to make it more well known. Funny you mention the classy part, because the first thing somebody mentioned was the connection to male body parts. Smiley

Join the discussion to get the coin more noticed and keep it on the first page of new discussions! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--512248
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
I really wish someone who has the know-how would take the time to customize the Nutcoin reddit. Even Dogecoin's reddit has more personality.
keep voting on mintpal!  Cheesy

I vote multiple times a day.  Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
keep voting on mintpal!  Cheesy
Activity: 21
www.nutcoin.com down?   i get "Welcome to nginx!"

Right to the nutcoin site for me.
Activity: 40
www.nutcoin.com down?   i get "Welcome to nginx!"
Activity: 21
[quDev author=dmx374 link=topic=397938.msg5647917#msg5647917 date=1394571673]
everything's now right with the site. new server.

Nice one! Smiley
[/quote]

I love this coin and support it fully. I'm holding 25 million. I donated millions on random sites. Did my own giveaway on overclock.net till it got shut down.

But give us some one info man!!! I'm getting sick of you stopping by every few weeks with no real news other than the site is up.

I would love to hold till "nut law" comes true but at this point with you as the dev I'm starting to question it.

Roulette has had tons of good ideas and I enjoy reading his posts and he isn't even part of the team!!

Stop leaving us hanging and give us some news. It doesn't even need to be a new season. Just something more than " the site is up"

Thanks Meckert15834
legendary

Nice one! Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
I have some nutcoins back from the early days (to be more exact; when nut was launched). Can't get my wallet to sync up. Was nut restarted later or what?

Yes, it was restarted. I'm not the dev or anything, but you might try deleting all but your wallet.dat file, download the new wallet and put your old wallet.dat file in place of the new. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. It's my understanding that the Jan. 4, 2014 launch was actually a re-launch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I have some nutcoins back from the early days (to be more exact; when nut was launched). Can't get my wallet to sync up. Was nut restarted later or what?
legendary
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started to work on a new lotto website. Some of my ideas are to have a weekly or biweekly progressive jackpot and a daily raffle. I don't want to it to be like every other lotto out there. So I want to upload a video of the draw(maybe using real nuts as the balls). Besides the draw I want the video to have things like current Nutcoin news to help people stay informed and comedy to keep people interested.
You will be able to pick 5 numbers and buy and unlimited amount tickets. I am still working on how many numbers there will be and what the odds will be. Each ticket to the lotto will cost 1,000 Nutcoins with payments as follows:
65%-Jackpot shared among everyone that matches all 5 numbers
10%-Shared among everyone that matches 4 numbers will reset to 0 if someone wins and will start fresh the next draw
5%-Shared among everyone that matches 3 numbers will reset to 0 if someone wins and will start fresh the next draw
5%-To start the next jackpot(so it won't start at 0)
5%-Used for donations to our various Nutcoin causes
10%-Site maintenance, initial setup fees and hosting(this number will go down the more the lotto makes)
The payouts are progressive and will go into the next drawing if nobody wins.
I will donate a generous amount to the initial jackpots personally with them starting at:
Jackpot- 5,000,000 Nutcoins
4 Balls- 500,000 Nutcoins
3 Balls- 250,000 Nutcoins
The daily raffle will also cost 1,000 Nutcoins, but it will be automated and payout all to a random winner. I will process all deposits and payouts manually till I can come up with a good program for it. After you deposit I will add the Nutcoins to your Lotto account and you can buy tickets whenever you want and then when you want to cash out there will be a form and I will process it. I am hoping to be done in the next few days. If anyone has any ideas please let me know?

I wish I had your talent and skill in coding if you're able to put this together, you'll have my admiration and support. Thanks for helping!  Wink

Thanks, indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: