Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 82. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
man it's becoming harder for me to mine only getting 5Khs

I feel your pain. Sent some NUTs for empathy's sake lol Smiley
Activity: 92
3 Episodes away from being rich, go Nuts Cheesy
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
man it's becoming harder for me to mine only getting 5Khs
Yes, as the net hash goes up, the difficulty goes up. Theoretically, the price of the coin should rise also, but since Nutcoin's not on a major exchange yet...

Well hopefully that part'll change soon enough! Got more faith in this than other coins, I especially like the value stabilisation and profusion ideas.

Thanks, for some reason I assumed an inverse correlation between net hashrate and difficulty lol Huh
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
I hope you're mining today, the difficulty is way down from where it's been for the past several days.  Wink

Cheers for the heads-up! I am indeed, got a dedicated linux laptop that's been constamining ever since I discovered NutCoin - gets ~10kH/s on it's own which is decent-ish I suppose for CPUing.

Out of interest how is the difficulty managed? I assume it's a rather complicated algorithm but is it based on net hashrate or what?

Danke

Yes, as the net hash goes up, the difficulty goes up. Theoretically, the price of the coin should rise also, but since Nutcoin's not on a major exchange yet...
God damn must've missed the give-away by hours lol, I put a ticket in to cryptsy to add NUT about 5 hours ago, then tried to post on the giveaway thread but there was no reply button. Booo haha. Sad

Congrats to the winners!
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I'll make a good donation to your next venture.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Omg I won. Awesome thank you for that contest. Fedora coin Mooncoin all these coins are fail coin.
949miner NQKNNCJr4pDQyGNyBzy1mL61gyL7kJ5jjA kaimyu Nc92QEaiRJuUUQG3gEmyfzcx4fTsut3QTK sylph93 NYhMtUbhygA5iNX9eB1fbKc8YpnmV9AM49
ficuong9009 NPu3bTzCaUzV8FoniZRbocuJ1yCjL7DS98 < Runner up
Xubu NZCYnwRN2WNYDb5cP6grGTA2ASg1qgZQdp natemao NNxojXnsNeHX5QALMEQoP3RQWbztjziZEQ karrybiz NNTyGPmmFid6dikVWxA3E4F6oSUCNZxmnv wwtree NXJmX2o9NWq9EEMN9vWrSuAzANgbA1axmA
The give-away has ended, coins will be sent to winners shortly.
I hope you're mining today, the difficulty is way down from where it's been for the past several days.  Wink

Cheers for the heads-up! I am indeed, got a dedicated linux laptop that's been constamining ever since I discovered NutCoin - gets ~10kH/s on it's own which is decent-ish I suppose for CPUing.

Out of interest how is the difficulty managed? I assume it's a rather complicated algorithm but is it based on net hashrate or what?

Danke
Activity: 313
Oath underway. Step 1 done. Currently on Step 2.

I apologise for my small donation to the cause, but as I'm having to CPU mine even combining all the laptops in my house my hashrate is ~20kH/s.

I'll do my best to make up for this in community support and spreading the word.

Long live the NUT!

My address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj

Donations appreciated etc. etc.

Yeah ive been mining a lot more today than the past few days!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
anyone feeling generous and want to help a girl get started?
still no donations Sad

Please donate, it is very much appreciated:

NffbX3YZXWBpM8GrPhwJMUghKFu3iUdodo

Maybe i will. After you show me in youre webcam that you are a real girl.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Some Nuts for a 9 Kh/s? NcH31vMF5p46MQXYWVYSUjtWuTKVAbr3ww

Thank you very much!
Activity: 451

I apologise for my small donation to the cause, but as I'm having to CPU mine even combining all the laptops in my house my hashrate is ~20kH/s.

I'll do my best to make up for this in community support and spreading the word.

Long live the NUT!

Long live the NUT!

Activity: 84
keep up the mining guys! we'll be rich (theoretically) in 4 years~

imagine all the cheetos you could buy *drools*
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Do you need a add OATH family member?
It's me Wink

NheeAQfV2Qgq21axjL8Jnkg6LqvHYiSMhM

Let's donate each other~!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Hi All,

This is Season 1 Episode 3 of the NutCoin story: The Oath

1) Send a donation to the "Oath Of Allegiance" NutCoin Address:
NXvJWoWvbn18gvaicLphpJCCoNkQcCLZt3

2) Find 5 people of trust around you and teach them about NutCoin
Make a generous donation to their NutCoin address.

3) Send an email to NutCoin Network

Write this inside:
"I, (insert your name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to The NutCoin Network, its members and users, according to nutlaw. So help me God."

Write the NutCoin addresses of the 5 people you recommend inside the email.

Send the email to nutcoin.network [ a t ] gmail.com

Thanks for your support.

Finished. Sent 100k to the oath of allegiance donation address. Also emailed with the 5 addresses of the people. can't wait for next ep Smiley

FINALLY! after an upgrade on my CPU and Mobo I'm mining at my gpu's max <3

400 kh/s XD

I haven't finished my oath. I still need 1 friend... Sad

My wallet is: NcH31vMF5p46MQXYWVYSUjtWuTKVAbr3ww

And your wallet?

I think it's about finding friends who haven't heard of nut yet XD

I know Suzuki, and?  Grin

oh nothing Smiley))))

lol  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: