Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUT] NutCoin - The Anti Scarcity Stabilized Currency - page 28. (Read 32714 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So far Mac QT client is still working for me. I'm on Mavericks 10.9 and it launched without any issues.

could you send me the link?

i cant find the url anywhere....

Will upload to site soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 97
git pull and try to compile again. Orphaned blocks issue must be fixed.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Ain't nut'in personal
VST
Activity: 70
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
what up with the freemasonry symbol on the coin?

Perhaps the name of the coin is a reflection on the developer?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
what up with the freemasonry symbol on the coin?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So far Mac QT client is still working for me. I'm on Mavericks 10.9 and it launched without any issues.

could you send me the link?

i cant find the url anywhere....
Activity: 112
Activity: 602
i am interested in testing and sent u a pm for the mac qt client. I haven't received anything. Where can i find it?
another node juste added.

addnode=91.121.5.68:9508
How many coin did the Nutcoin dev premine? I see 5k block so far.

we've done test mining during the development process (about 0.003% coins mined between yesterday and today)
Reserved! For the first giveaway hopefully just a few days after lunch Smiley

Sounds good, and it seems exactly what I am expecting, an alt coin claiming to be pump&dump proof and also to rise in value not in a few moths/years but in 10 year. I can wait for more. I hope I do not forget to revisit this topic frequently!

You have my best wishes, and I will try to mine some when it is released!

Thanks, but there is much to do before it's ready for production. We need a system to protect users from the 51% attack.
Anybody can help here and submit a pull request?

Activity: 266
Reserved! For the first giveaway hopefully just a few days after lunch Smiley

Sounds good, and it seems exactly what I am expecting, an alt coin claiming to be pump&dump proof and also to rise in value not in a few moths/years but in 10 year. I can wait for more. I hope I do not forget to revisit this topic frequently!

You have my best wishes, and I will try to mine some when it is released!
Activity: 490
How many coin did the Nutcoin dev premine? I see 5k block so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
This is very important for the stability and the nash equilibrium of the system that nobody can make a transaction higher than XXX coins.
But I've not been able to find a smart way of doing this for now.

If you make it per-wallet limit (max tx per wallet), then it can be easily bypassed. If you make it a global limit (max 50000 per block), then it would be easy for someone to kill the ocin by filling every block with transactions from one his wallet to another. While it may be nice to make it hard for someone to dump all the money in a moment, this won't be the working way to do it.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

OP, why would you release the source without giving the windows miners a compiled wallet?

Testing i know, but do you not want windows testers? Shocked

Can any kind heart compile that source into a windows wallet?

There are free compilers for windows.

Unless there are compiled and tested wallets for all major platforms, a "source only" release is nice because everyone starts at the same point.

Naw, it's really not nice and not everyone starts at the same point because not everyone has the compiling software ready to go.  Unequal advantage goes to the *nix people who are able to compile quickly and start mining out stuff far more quickly than the Windows people.

Coins without pre-compiled wallets for launch ALWAYS run into launch problems...such as being called premined scams (when not really).

Fortunately, this was not quite a real launch.
Activity: 532
BOUNTY:
I will give 1.000.000 nuts, which i've mined with linux wallet, who compiles the windows-qt wallet.

I thought the current tests were just that, a test, and that it all gets reset before you set it live?  If not,this coin is going to get hammered for being a premine "scamcoin"
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
seems cool for me ill mine it im Sure
I'm on this problem since yesterday:

Mac OSX 10.8 QT Wallet : LapTop CPU mining: OK
Nutcoind (linux) mining : OK
2.5Mh/s GPU mining RIG (3xRadeon R9290X): get lots of Rejected and lots of "ERROR: NutcoinMiner : generated block is stale"

any idea on how to fix that?

Do you think it is this because of the 6 seconds block? Maybe it is a too small value for GPU mining?

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
we need a windows-qt wallet!
can somebody compile?
Pages:
Jump to: