Pages:
Author

Topic: Nxt and the rise to the top. - page 13. (Read 13416 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
May 07, 2015, 03:38:36 PM
I have spoken to many people on forums and IRL and the ones that have heard about NXT or the ones that already invested in it say it's a great coin. After I read up a lot of info I also decided togive the platform and currency a try ! I love the platform and in my opinion it is the best out there .. Now, what it all comes down to, is that Nxt has great development , a great active community and many features that overrule a lot of other coins if you look at it. BUT, the major and primairy role why it isn't succeeding is the lack of marketing done by anyone in the community. IT's funny that people put tons of effort in features and then don't use them to the extend they are ment to be used !

So how can I boost Nxt's marketing in a efficient way so that the overall crypto public, actually gets to know the coin and sees the benefits of it like I do ?
I'm already very active on the Nxt forums.

If you'd lik to know more about Nxt and all the stuff I praise take a quick look at https://nxtforum.org/ and take a quick browse in the sections to get a broader idea.

Anyone here that feels the SAME and has something to add to this lack of marketing ?

Nxt is probably one of the most decentralized coins around with a great core plus tons of 3rd party projects built over it, the very decentralized nature made it harder to market. I know there was a marketing committee but I don't know what they're doing. Also the Nxt foundation has been recently established, this should help as a point of informations.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 07, 2015, 03:21:20 PM
I have spoken to many people on forums and IRL and the ones that have heard about NXT or the ones that already invested in it say it's a great coin. After I read up a lot of info I also decided togive the platform and currency a try ! I love the platform and in my opinion it is the best out there .. Now, what it all comes down to, is that Nxt has great development , a great active community and many features that overrule a lot of other coins if you look at it. BUT, the major and primairy role why it isn't succeeding is the lack of marketing done by anyone in the community. IT's funny that people put tons of effort in features and then don't use them to the extend they are ment to be used !

So how can I boost Nxt's marketing in a efficient way so that the overall crypto public, actually gets to know the coin and sees the benefits of it like I do ?
I'm already very active on the Nxt forums.

If you'd lik to know more about Nxt and all the stuff I praise take a quick look at https://nxtforum.org/ and take a quick browse in the sections to get a broader idea.

Anyone here that feels the SAME and has something to add to this lack of marketing ?
Pages:
Jump to: