Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 126. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
We should open a margin market on Poloniex to prevent this price dump
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
There is too much going on right now!!  Cheesy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
#Microsoft #Azure Includes Easy #NXT Blockchain as a Service Offering.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/10/09/easy-nxt-on-azure/
#Ardor #blockchain #cryptocurrency #tech
#Microsoft #Azure Launches Easy #Nxt Nodes For #Developer Use.
http://tech.163.com/16/1010/09/C30N4B7T00097U80.html
#blockchain #china #innovation #cryptocurrency
More exciting news! A famous mainstream site in #China also published our news about #Nxt on #Azure
http://www.leiphone.com/news/201610/t3pipRqiAEELOnec.html
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
for those interested, here is summary of Q&A with Nxt devs, held yesterday: http://nxter.org/jelurida-qa-nxt-core-devs-mean-business/
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Announcing Jelurida!

The Nxt development team, creators of the advanced and feature-rich blockchain Nxt, and designers of the upcoming and ground-breaking Ardor platform, are excited to announce the incorporation of Jelurida BV, a new start-up headquartered in the Netherlands.

Jelurida BV has been incorporated to protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Nxt Core Development team with respect to the Nxt, and, soon, Ardor, code.

Jelurida BV, as holder of the intellectual property rights for the Nxt software and the Ardor platform, aims to create a sustainable and thriving business around the Nxt ecosystem by providing software licenses, maintenance, and services to a new breed of blockchain-based applications. By establishing Jelurida BV, we simplify this process by allowing the company to act on behalf of the core developers.

The incorporation of Jelurida BV addresses a growing need of the blockchain industry to provide solutions for use in corporate environments and is targeted at creating a sustainable business model which will benefit the Nxt community in various ways such as a brand identification as well as a further statement to the integrity of the code. This will further encourage projects to consider using the Nxt and Ardor blockchains for their needs and thus increase their overall usage.

Jelurida will continue to release the Nxt software under the open source GPLv2 license, making it available for free use and modifications as long as any derived software is published under this same open source license.

Press contact: Bas Wisselink ([email protected])

https://nxt.org/introducing-jelurida/

So nxt became a religion now, Jelurohovida Witnesses?
legendary
Please be aware of ARDOR currency ID 17726756952534665094 on marketplace, sold by account ID NXT-9FND-JTQG-9E84-H2G9M. Possible scam. The real and official ARDR asset ID is 12422608354438203866. Please spread it in other channels.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Mine NXT, get ARDR in the Lucky node project.
Follow instructions in the link and turn your laptop into a money making machine. You don't wear off your computer, the computational requirements are very low - a Raspberry Pi can do the job.
Run it 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play. Bandwidth requirements are quite low for modern ISP plans.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
Payouts every hour.

Price of NXT has been declining and Lucky node rewards haven't been as sweet as in summer. Megalodon thinks it a good idea to increase them, so starting today payouts will be raised by 50%. Keep them nodes online Smiley

Megalodon is too generous!  Smiley
legendary
Facts about their stakes could help to understand your story, but I think you don't have such. So, nothing to see here, let's move on.

Yeap. Moving on is inevitable.  Or, as the case stands, moving down rather.

Keep on forging...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Does anybody know, why Nxt Alerter (https://mynxt.info/alerts.php) doesn't work anymore ? [It's been stopped several weeks ago, If I remember well]. Thanks.

Reporting it to the MyNxt developer. I see there is an error when trying to register a new alert, but as far as I know, existing configured alerts were working.

Situation seems still the same (error occurs, when someone trying to register a new account/alert). But I guess there is some problem in general - I have long-time-exist/configured alert, and it's stop working as well.

Very good service for alerting by email any account activity is at https://arguseyes.net/index.php

Thanx, martismartis, I'll try it! At least subscribe process on that page works like a charm ;-)

Thanks once more, martismartis, for Argus tip - their mail reminders work really well! Unfortunately, mynxt.info is still not working due to this functionality, but who cares, when there is Argus ...
Activity: 378
Mine NXT, get ARDR in the Lucky node project.
Follow instructions in the link and turn your laptop into a money making machine. You don't wear off your computer, the computational requirements are very low - a Raspberry Pi can do the job.
Run it 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play. Bandwidth requirements are quite low for modern ISP plans.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
Payouts every hour.

Price of NXT has been declining and Lucky node rewards haven't been as sweet as in summer. Megalodon thinks it a good idea to increase them, so starting today payouts will be raised by 50%. Keep them nodes online Smiley
legendary
Facts about their stakes could help to understand your story, but I think you don't have such. So, nothing to see here, let's move on.
legendary
Truly geniuses the "development team" ... the plot to doubling their multimillonaire stakes through the invention or ARDR has been wildly successful and has also not only doubled the price (hence their stakes are now worth 4 times what they were at the announcement of Ardor, while unloading millions of NXT at inflated and now distan prices, all along), on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but the announcement of something in a very, very distant future, but also has made them even bolder and, if possible, more greedy: Now they completely forget about the holy grial of crypto -open source decentralization- and go full metal jacket centralized with Ardor, which they fully own and control anyway. Oh, they expect this private company, Jeluva or whatever, to be so successful selling their blockchain technology that they believe NXT holders will benefit in some marginal way by the name association recognition it will bring to NXT... wow. That's as bold as anyone could think of. These guys were supposed to be working for NXT and Ardor exclusively, remember? After all they would benefit as the multimillionaires in holdings of both that they are. But that isn't enough. Impressive, really.

Meanwhile, they still need you, poor, pathetic pawns, to keep mantaining the network by forging for crumbs while they suck every drop of profit. Masterful. Congratulations on the bolder and bolder schemes that so far keep on working for you. You probably wont ever develop anything remotely close to customized childchains -too rich to actually bother doing the work- but before people realize what the truth here is, you will already be too rich and unreachable to be bothered. Amazing. Simply amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Announcing Jelurida!

The Nxt development team, creators of the advanced and feature-rich blockchain Nxt, and designers of the upcoming and ground-breaking Ardor platform, are excited to announce the incorporation of Jelurida BV, a new start-up headquartered in the Netherlands.

Jelurida BV has been incorporated to protect the Intellectual Property rights of the Nxt Core Development team with respect to the Nxt, and, soon, Ardor, code.

Jelurida BV, as holder of the intellectual property rights for the Nxt software and the Ardor platform, aims to create a sustainable and thriving business around the Nxt ecosystem by providing software licenses, maintenance, and services to a new breed of blockchain-based applications. By establishing Jelurida BV, we simplify this process by allowing the company to act on behalf of the core developers.

The incorporation of Jelurida BV addresses a growing need of the blockchain industry to provide solutions for use in corporate environments and is targeted at creating a sustainable business model which will benefit the Nxt community in various ways such as a brand identification as well as a further statement to the integrity of the code. This will further encourage projects to consider using the Nxt and Ardor blockchains for their needs and thus increase their overall usage.

Jelurida will continue to release the Nxt software under the open source GPLv2 license, making it available for free use and modifications as long as any derived software is published under this same open source license.

Press contact: Bas Wisselink ([email protected])

https://nxt.org/introducing-jelurida/
Activity: 361
can anyone tell me why nxt going down and down ? Smiley
Because people are selling.

People will surely regret selling in a week after whales have done accumulating at low prices.
Why do they regret it? After a week they can buy Ardor.

Simple, if you're planning to buy Ardor my advice is don't sell NXT. Why do you need to buy something if you can get it for free?

Activity: 298

People will surely regret selling in a week after whales have done accumulating at low prices.
Why do they regret it? After a week they can buy Ardor.
Activity: 361

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Jump to: