Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 143. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1162
So the distribution of Ardor (tokens, not immediately tradeable in normal exchanges outside of the Next platform) will be on a 1:1 basis on the amount of NXT one wallet has on the date that it is determined in the middle of October 16? Did I get that right?

The Ardor tokens are currently in distribution. Nxt hourly account snapshots started four days ago and will keep happening until network block 1,000,000, due in October 12. Every account will receive after that block an amount of ARDR equal to the average of its NXT balance during these months.

Whether ARDR will be tradable right away outside of the Nxt AE is up to every exchange, but it will probably happen soon after tokens are sent. A good deal of AE assets are already being traded at Poloniex and others.

Thanks for clarifying. Perhaps you can help with one other doubt: In the Forbes article it says that Bittrex will "help" with the Ardor distribution by providing the snapshot of the NXT wallets at Bittrex Exchange. For what I have read in these recent pages of this thread, I get the impression NXT wants us to get the coins in the online wallets, NOT in the exchanges... what is it? Besides, as of now, I believe you cannot send the out of Bittrex to your online wallet... Thanks for the answers!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
So the distribution of Ardor (tokens, not immediately tradeable in normal exchanges outside of the Next platform) will be on a 1:1 basis on the amount of NXT one wallet has on the date that it is determined in the middle of October 16? Did I get that right?

The Ardor tokens are currently in distribution. Nxt hourly account snapshots started four days ago and will keep happening until network block 1,000,000, due in October 12. Every account will receive after that block an amount of ARDR equal to the average of its NXT balance during these months.

Whether ARDR will be tradable right away outside of the Nxt AE is up to every exchange, but it will probably happen soon after tokens are sent. A good deal of AE assets are already being traded at Poloniex and others.
legendary
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
NXT price keep coming down,no good for investors..

You forget that investors are accumulating value in ARDOR tokens. The value that NXT is losing is flowing into ARDOR. When ARDOR trading begins in October, the total value will be a sum of NXT and ARDOR.
hdn
Activity: 682
NXT price keep coming down,no good for investors..
hdn
I guess the price of Ardor will go up after 12 October when people can trade the Ardor Assets on the exchanges. People who missed the snapshotting need to buy them from others.

What is the starting or launching price for Ardor on 12th Oct..any info or rumors?

I heard it will be about 10 BTC per Ardor.

Tq my friend, i accepted as part of horseplay ha..ha but i still believe that Ardor have great a futures.
Activity: 448
I guess the price of Ardor will go up after 12 October when people can trade the Ardor Assets on the exchanges. People who missed the snapshotting need to buy them from others.

What is the starting or launching price for Ardor on 12th Oct..any info or rumors?

I can confirm.

You guys are bad. Smiley

Lots of potential, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 321
Merit: 252

I can confirm.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

hdn

legendary
Merit: 1005
just wondering why NXT price keep coming down,instead of boom up due buying for ardor

Perhaps people don't read. Since the snapshot is an average over 3 months they bought, saw snapshot, then sold no realizing they need to hold for the 3 months.

idk, just a guess.

IDK i was reading this and am unsure to make sense from it.
I assume all my NXT ive currently held will give me ths same amount of ardor, but if i purchase some NXT and place it in my account today, i ma not get the 100% same amount of ardor?

Is this correct? Since its an average, i can only assume that the longer i keep it, the more ardor i will get.
But if i dump my NXT right at the end of the snapshot period, i assume i will still get some ardor?

That's correct

Well, funny to see how NXT price will react after the snapshot period. Wink

Don't forget about second snapshotting of your nxt in account for FNX (first childchain token) Smiley ATM ratio is 1:0.5, but if devs will find funding, this ratio could be 1:1.
legendary
Activity: 1205
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
just wondering why NXT price keep coming down,instead of boom up due buying for ardor

Perhaps people don't read. Since the snapshot is an average over 3 months they bought, saw snapshot, then sold no realizing they need to hold for the 3 months.

idk, just a guess.

Or maybe there are traders who know there will be a pump because of the Ardor news and then they dump because the think it will no longer go up. Or maybe they are waiting for price to go down and wait again to acquire more NXT.

But my question is where will the market find the right price that is worth it just to buy NXT in order to acquire Ardor?
hdn

idk, just a guess.

I assume all my NXT ive currently held will give me ths same amount of ardor, but if i purchase some NXT and place it in my account today, i ma not get the 100% same amount of ardor?

Is this correct? Since its an average, i can only assume that the longer i keep it, the more ardor i will get.
But if i dump my NXT right at the end of the snapshot period, i assume i will still get some ardor?

That's correct

Only few days price jump to 5k, after that 4k plus , base on the price nobody buying for Ordor
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

idk, just a guess.

That's correct

Activity: 476

idk, just a guess.

That's correct
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

idk, just a guess.

Jump to: