Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 144. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
just wondering why NXT price keep coming down,instead of boom up due buying for ardor

Perhaps people don't read. Since the snapshot is an average over 3 months they bought, saw snapshot, then sold no realizing they need to hold for the 3 months.

idk, just a guess.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Heey MarkieMarc, hru?  Good to see You are as excited as i am about the future of Nxt and Ardor!
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure
May I present to you, a new video update on NXT and BTC. Hope you like it! Cool

Ain't Sellin' Shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZfiJf4t8M

Summary: NXT went up from 1000 satoshi to 5000 satoshi, $7 to $30 million, past 3 weeks. Makes sense to sell some, if you did things right, bought more around 1000/2000 satoshi and are overexposed now. I must sit this one out as I sold some at the bottom and due to this am still sitting on a loss. Hope to lock in some profit around the ATH of 13k satoshi, which seems likely to hit sooner rather than later.

Please thumb it up and share with your amigos!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Snapshots for Ardor started! Happy Ardor!!

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Block 870.304 on Nxt blockchain!!! last 100 blocks to go before the snapshot!!!
Activity: 350
just wondering why NXT price keep coming down,instead of boom up due buying for ardor

that's how a FOMO work.
a big pump followed by a bigger dump.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Disappointed to see the pump was short...

oh young padawan you have much to learn about the ways of crypto...this is no dump but a refueling break before we really moon  Wink
Looking forward to see ARDOR develop  Grin

When you say moon, at what price level would that be? Will it reach Ethereum price levels? Because that was the only rise that I have seen that had a chance to become something like bitcoin. But that was before the DAO attack. Now I think it has small chance or nothing at all.

What the ultimate price will be is hard to say right now and is a long time in the future..think after the launch ARDOR and the child chain tokens..but after the disastrous DAO launch by slock.it and Stephan the tool, markets are looking for alternatives that can deliver what was previously promised
Activity: 406
“The Forging Bounty Lottery campaign” will pay 5 million in rewards to forgers and Nxt nodes.
Click image for details.

Activity: 770
Snapshots for #Ardor (#Nxt 2.0) start in 5 hours!!
- Hold NXT get free Ardor -
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
can nxt fly over 8000 satoshi ?

This happened before and sure can happen again!  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
can nxt fly over 8000 satoshi ?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Yes I was wondering that too. But my guess is maybe the people realized that it is much better to keep NXT at a low price to have the opportunity to buy more for less bitcoins and of course you will also get more Ardor for the lesser cost. So maybe they are avoiding from buying NXT up but are rather making bids on the buy side.
hdn
Activity: 682
hdn
Activity: 682
Hi.. i try to xfer some nxt from Bittrex to MyNxt online wallet twice but failed..shown on Bittrex -invalid, anybody experience the same?

Yes, bittrex won't allow you to withdraw to an uninitialized NXT account ATM, but they are working to change this.
If you can get your public key from the online wallet, you can post it here together with your NXT-xxxx-... address and someone will initialize it for you!  Grin

Tq Bro, system was ok this morning, i able to transferred some nxt to the wallet. TQ for your advised.
Activity: 708
WOW, NXT revival, i thought NXT was dead when it was 1k sat, but i was wrong, i should be all-in nxt when it was 1k sat, so 4k sat i can get 4X profit, what a pity.    Angry Sad

me too, visited back here after 2 years quite impressed with wallet app and functions, glad I held a few!
Activity: 406
Id like to congratulate NXT on all its feats, and to still be the talk of the show even a year after release, keep on doing what you do best guys.

And for enabling my current Intellectual Property Management Framework platform to be initiated upon the NXT platform with ease.

Mentrio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-1508574 - crowdsale ends in 5days.

As much as I have read its history, Nxt 1.0 was created in November 2013, soon to be 3 years.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Id like to congratulate NXT on all its feats, and to still be the talk of the show even a year after release, keep on doing what you do best guys.

And for enabling my current Intellectual Property Management Framework platform to be initiated upon the NXT platform with ease.

Mentrio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-1508574 - crowdsale ends in 5days.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

oh young padawan you have much to learn about the ways of crypto...this is no dump but a refueling break before we really moon  Wink
Looking forward to see ARDOR develop  Grin

When you say moon, at what price level would that be? Will it reach Ethereum price levels? Because that was the only rise that I have seen that had a chance to become something like bitcoin. But that was before the DAO attack. Now I think it has small chance or nothing at all.
Activity: 378

Looking forward to see ARDOR develop  Grin

Hope you are right Wink

The eye of a storm is so quiet and peaceful. Not exactly the safest place though.
Activity: 476

Looking forward to see ARDOR develop  Grin

Hope you are right Wink
Jump to: