Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 26. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Are there plans to release new Ardor wallet for Andriod??

It's already released with Ardor 2.0.10. Check www.jelurida.com
legendary
I don’t see any Ignis in my bittrex account..what have I Can do?

Ask bittrex.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Are there plans to release new Ardor wallet for Andriod??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I don’t see any Ignis in my bittrex account..what have I Can do?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Hello NXT community Smiley.
I need Help asap. I downloaded my NXT desktop wallet and deposit some coins, Today I logged into it and see my full balance but once I downloaded the Ardor desktop wallet my NXT balance shows 0 and its giving me a error message - No openAPI peers found.
What did I do wrong?

nxt and ardor are different chains. you won't see you nxt in the ardor wallet.

Activity: 13
Hello NXT community Smiley.
I need Help asap. I downloaded my NXT desktop wallet and deposit some coins, Today I logged into it and see my full balance but once I downloaded the Ardor desktop wallet my NXT balance shows 0 and its giving me a error message - No openAPI peers found.
What did I do wrong?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Ignis is traded at aex now.
https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not as high as I expected though.
I think it is good time to buy more Ignis now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Currently future market of ignis in hitbtc shows 13$ per ignis.

Do you think it can be real? Bring ignis 6.5 billion dollar market cap? Does it that much promising?
Activity: 12

The promised Air-Drop to all NXT holders of course created the peak. You got free coins... once they were distributed, the price naturally dropped back - since the IGNIS weren't priced in anymore.  
NXT holder might still get more Air-Drops if the software gets picked up by project, but currently nothing was announced.
Thx, was wondering why there is such crazy volatility around pos coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I had my NXT on Bittrex, still no IGNIS token in my wallet, hope they will be there until the end of the day.
I believe Bittrex will give us Ignis as long as they are confirmed that everything is working well.
Let's give it some time.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
I had my NXT on Bittrex, still no IGNIS token in my wallet, hope they will be there until the end of the day.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hello! Anybody got IGNIS for NXT on HitBtc ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What was the reason for the last peak and then drop?

The promised Air-Drop to all NXT holders of course created the peak. You got free coins... once they were distributed, the price naturally dropped back - since the IGNIS weren't priced in anymore. 
NXT holder might still get more Air-Drops if the software gets picked up by project, but currently nothing was announced.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Yep even got the 2.0.10 this  morning and still running off Testnet, still can't retrieve account :\
Have you used testnet versions previously? On which platform do you are (Windows, Linux, Mac)?

Maybe you must clear your configuration files (backup them first) and then re-connect.

Running iMac on iOs 10.12. Had never run the testnet prior to the snapshot. Transfered coins a few hours before the snapshot at block 1636363, they have been confirmed by the network by 1440+ nodes at the time of the snapshot and could see my balance in my NXT Wallet

Redownloaded the Ardor 2.0.10 this morning, still can't retrieve wallet and/or connect to network. Says I'm on Testnet and the blockchain download is halted

I would wipe clean the folder where your Ardor client is (in Mac that should be .ardor folder in your user path), and reinstall as martis suggests. It might be that old configuration files are still pointing to testnet, if you updated on top of previous version.

Also, make sure that if you access the Ardor wallet via browser you use http://localhost:27876 since the port for main net release is not the same as test net.
legendary
Yep even got the 2.0.10 this  morning and still running off Testnet, still can't retrieve account :\
Have you used testnet versions previously? On which platform do you are (Windows, Linux, Mac)?

Maybe you must clear your configuration files (backup them first) and then re-connect.

Running iMac on iOs 10.12. Had never run the testnet prior to the snapshot. Transfered coins a few hours before the snapshot at block 1636363, they have been confirmed by the network by 1440+ nodes at the time of the snapshot and could see my balance in my NXT Wallet

Redownloaded the Ardor 2.0.10 this morning, still can't retrieve wallet and/or connect to network. Says I'm on Testnet and the blockchain download is halted

I suppose you did not select testnet option during install of 2.0.10? It is always recommended to install previous version prior installing new one.
Activity: 12
What was the reason for the last peak and then drop?
Activity: 4
Yep even got the 2.0.10 this  morning and still running off Testnet, still can't retrieve account :\

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

Pages:
Jump to: