Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 27. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey guys, who got IGNIS for NXT Huh?
Activity: 4
@Haphazard: Are you sure you have downloaded version 2.0.9 and that you're using the "official" client from Jelurida? This is the Ardor download portal.

All versions before 2.0.9 (2.0.0e-2.0.8e) are testnet versions that do not connect normally to the new Ardor mainnet.

If you downloaded one of these "experimental" versions, your trouble (that you don't see your balance etc.) would then be obviously that the client is trying to login into an testnet account with the same passphrase (or private key) and on this one you would obviously have no balance, as it's a different chain.

So if you are not totally sure that this isn't the fault, I would download the wallet again.

Yep even got the 2.0.10 this  morning and still running off Testnet, still can't retrieve account :\
Activity: 50
Buy and hold NXT definitely it will reach 2USD
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Anybody know what will happen to Ardor in Poloniex?
Will Ardor holders now or when the snapshot happened get their Ardor?
I haven't found any information about this.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Ardor v2.0.10 is released! This is a bugfix release, mandatory update for everybody!

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/ardor-v2-0-10/

Android mobile client is also available now!
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Curiously, what is the future of NXT for 2018? The price is slightly over, I hope that it will return to the previous heights of about 8000!
Now the price is right for buy, not for sell, need to settle for some time, and then continue to explode, NXT rushed to 1.75 US dollars is by no means accidental
Activity: 322
Curiously, what is the future of NXT for 2018? The price is slightly over, I hope that it will return to the previous heights of about 8000!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Happy New Year everyone
NXT COINS should be held for a long time
Compared with other COINS, it's very cheap

NXT, the rise of this coin is amazing. It is as high as tens of thousands of times. Since the beginning, people have achieved wealth and freedom. It is really a great coin project. Its prospects are still very good. Kiss
Activity: 89
BTC|Waves
awsome nxt bring us ignis now, cool! Grin

when IGNIS will be distributed? if I am not wrong that IGNIS will be distribution on 1 januari 2018
anyone is already received them? thanks in advance.

try latest ardor wallet v2.0.9 with your nxt account, and you'll find your ignis.
Also you can now trade ignis with ardor within ardor wallet.
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
still not received IGNIS @ Bittrex !!
someone can tell me when we will get IGNIS?

They have never said  we will have Ignis on 1st.So we will have to wait a little bit more.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

''Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our users IGNIS but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can neither guarantee tokens or consider creating a market. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network.''

I have some NXT on Bittrex. I have them for several weeks now. Can I put them in Nx+XT wallet now and claim Ignis in Ardor wallet?
Thank's.

No it's too late to move them to your own wallet. They had to be in your own wallet earlier than this to claim ignis. The only way you can get them is if bittrex decides to credit them to your bittrex account, and they will only do that if they are satisfied the new blockchain is stable.

You will just have to wait until bittrex decides to credit your account with ignis.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
awsome nxt bring us ignis now, cool! Grin

when IGNIS will be distributed? if I am not wrong that IGNIS will be distribution on 1 januari 2018
anyone is already received them? thanks in advance.
Activity: 89
BTC|Waves
awsome nxt brings us ignis now, cool! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
@Haphazard: Are you sure you have downloaded version 2.0.9 and that you're using the "official" client from Jelurida? This is the Ardor download portal.

All versions before 2.0.9 (2.0.0e-2.0.8e) are testnet versions that do not connect normally to the new Ardor mainnet.

If you downloaded one of these "experimental" versions, your trouble (that you don't see your balance etc.) would then be obviously that the client is trying to login into an testnet account with the same passphrase (or private key) and on this one you would obviously have no balance, as it's a different chain.

So if you are not totally sure that this isn't the fault, I would download the wallet again.
Activity: 4
Hello Y'all

looking for a bit of help here. Had some NXT stashed on my NXT wallet prior to the snapshot on Dec 28th. The whole thing has gone through without a hitch and could resupply my exchange account with the NXT I had swapped over the wallet.

Thing is, now that the IGNIS drop is supposed to have taken place, I did as instructed and downloaded the new Ardor  wallet but I can't seem to log in under my NXT account or using my recovery phrase. Besides saying that I am running on the Ardor Testnet, it says that my account is unverified and that if I want to open a new account using "this passphrase" (namely the phrase I attempted to use to retrieve my NXT account) that I can do so under this & that etc.

Anybody had similar issues with the IGNIS post-drop/retrieval of accounts ?

Any help welcome ! Thx Huh
Activity: 533
still not received IGNIS @ Bittrex !!
someone can tell me when we will get IGNIS?

They have never said  we will have Ignis on 1st.So we will have to wait a little bit more.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

''Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our users IGNIS but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can neither guarantee tokens or consider creating a market. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network.''

I have some NXT on Bittrex. I have them for several weeks now. Can I put them in Nx+XT wallet now and claim Ignis in Ardor wallet?
Thank's.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Does the ArdorClient has an option for being a light client?
yes
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Does the ArdorClient has an option for being a light client?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I keep getting "no open API peers found" also sometimes happens with ardor wallet, never used to happen.

Any ideas?
Activity: 196
my opinion, Just don't sell IGNIS after you get. otherwise price will drop instantly.
pls hodl. so, we can get better price later.

What do you care if other people sell their IGNIS?
Its even better if the one heren only for the aidrop do, so that the more "serious" investers can buy it at lower price and then hodl for months
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Is here somebody who can help me...
At this moment i have my nxt coins in nu Nxt wallet. What i have to do if i want to make ignis from my nxt coins...

I read that i have to download the ardr wallet from jelurida.com. I i want to download i come to the website bucketlist.com and then i see a big list.. witch 1 i have to click on.?? And thebwhat i have to do. Of somebody can help me in Dutch is the best for me. My english is not very wel

1) Download the new Ardor main net client from https://jelurida.com , you will find links for all platforms in the page. Windows for example is https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/ardor/downloads/ardor-client-2.0.9.exe
2) Install it, run it, give it a few minutes to synchronize
3) Open the wallet and use to log in the same passphrase you used in Nxt. It will open the equivalent account in Ardor, which will contain the ARDR/IGNIS/BITSWIFT you obtained in the snapshot/airdrop. Remember that the wallet dashboard has a button in the left menu to switch between chains, ie, select "IGNIS" to see your IGNIS data.
Pages:
Jump to: