Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 23. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Highly speculative situation with IGNIS airdrop. Nxt is still top 100 coin which means something(+the giveaway)! I am always opposed to people who fud about the prices but in this situation,  devs need development to calm the investors.

I am also optimistic about Nxt's future.
First of all, Ardor/Ignis will be a major competitor in 2018.
Its success will attract more people to Nxt.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I am using nxt client and I have my wallet private key so how can I get the free coins?

Install Ardor client 2.0.11 from www.jelurida.com and login with your Nxt account id or passphrase (private key). And switch to Ignis chain in client.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am using nxt client and I have my wallet private key so how can I get the free coins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
nice shitcoin, nobody cares about falling like a potato. I am sad to see especially that I have to lose: P  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Did you get Ignis on 28 Dec snapshot? If yes, that compensates NXT price fall.

I hope you are right about it. But nobody can predict what Ignis will be when it listed on major exchanges.
Almost every coin is falling today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
nice shitcoin, nobody cares about falling like a potato. I am sad to see especially that I have to lose: P  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Did you get Ignis on 28 Dec snapshot? If yes, that compensates NXT price fall.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Lior Yaffe, Managing Director of Jelurida and core developer of NXT Ardor, joins QBTC to talk about the successful launch of the Ardor Platform and Ignis. He addresses questions about availability on the exchanges, the future plans of NXT and Ardor, the AEUR child chain and the responsibility Jelurida takes in entering into business relationships.

https://youtu.be/nBp8wGcGfCc

That is what I am waiting for.
I am sure ARDR/IGNIS/NXT are among the most undervalued projects in the market.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Lior Yaffe, Managing Director of Jelurida and core developer of NXT Ardor, joins QBTC to talk about the successful launch of the Ardor Platform and Ignis. He addresses questions about availability on the exchanges, the future plans of NXT and Ardor, the AEUR child chain and the responsibility Jelurida takes in entering into business relationships.

https://youtu.be/nBp8wGcGfCc
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Can anyone help me here?

After the snapshot i took a 2 week vacation and i still have no ignis on my hitbtc, bittrex and also nothing on myfreewallet (nxt,ardr)
i can understand that there are problems with the exchanges but why are there still no ignis on my ios wallet?
also do i have to update something or do i have to register somewhere  to approve my account
the ios wallets are connected frew my goolgle acc so i rly dunno right now.

thx in advance

HitBTC, Bittrex and Freeewallet are third party exchange/wallet services that committed to distribute airdropped IGNIS to users holding there NXT at the snapshot, but the time they need to have everything ready can differ in each case. These services never said that users would get their IGNIS at most one day or two or six after Ardor launch.

Nxt and Ardor as platforms could only guarantee that ALL the accounts in the network would have their earned IGNIS at launch, and that's what happened. Anyone who had their Nxt passphrase has been able to access their IGNIS since January 1st. The difference with having your NXT in a third party service account is that, when you look at your Freewallet or Bittrex balances, you're not looking at the balance of an actual Nxt/Ardor account. You're looking at an internal balance used by the service for your account, not at the blockchain. In the airdrop, the service receives all the IGNIS in their central account (where all the NXT belonging to all users are held), and then they have to distribute it to their users balances accordingly, activating IGNIS in their service at the same time. So to do this distribution, they may need to

1) After Ardor launch in January 1, wait to confirm that all is well and the new network is stable
2) Start their IGNIS node, test that transactions work well. Adjust blockchain fee parameters, which in case of Ardor requires more precision than in a platform like Nxt
3) Add IGNIS to their exchange interface

Then they can assign the IGNIS to the new IGNIS balance of all users, and users can trade it right away.

I don't think it will take very long for all exchanges to do their distribution, but it's been just a week and a wait at least this long made sense to happen.
legendary
Ardor v2.0.11 is released! If you are still on a fork, upgrading to this version will automatically fix it.
https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/ardor-v2-0-11/
www.jelurida.com
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me here?

After the snapshot i took a 2 week vacation and i still have no ignis on my hitbtc, bittrex and also nothing on myfreewallet (nxt,ardr)
i can understand that there are problems with the exchanges but why are there still no ignis on my ios wallet?
also do i have to update something or do i have to register somewhere  to approve my account
the ios wallets are connected frew my goolgle acc so i rly dunno right now.

thx in advance
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
why NXT continues to decline?
I think it is a common thing. Maybe NXT prices continue to decline due to large sales amounts when NXT prices high. But I think it will not last long, soon NXT price will rise again.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
hey guys,
I had my nxt on Poloniex. is there any chance to get free coins?
thanks!

sorry but all had known polo dont announced to support airdrop. so you wont get any ignis. polo will sell them for themselves.

I hope you learned your lesson.
Poloniex general policy is not to claim customer airdrops for themselves. They'll either ignore them completely, or claim them and assign them to customers.
if poloniex does not assign ignis to customer there will be less then 1 B ignis on the market circulation
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
It is not declining. It is consolidating before it goes up steadily.
Nxt will be supported and developed by the team. It has a plan to be great again.
legendary
Guys how can I use my wallet without passphare? Normally I have used my web wallet with my password and masterpassword.
Now I am opening nxt desktop wallet and joining my account, but I can not sell or transfer nothing. It asks me passpharase.. I already backedup my wallet, but I can not find my passphare.. What should I do?

If you used mynxt.info wallet before, here are instructions for you: https://wallet.mynxt.info/faq.php
Activity: 78
Activity: 101
Guys how can I use my wallet without passphare? Normally I have used my web wallet with my password and masterpassword.
Now I am opening nxt desktop wallet and joining my account, but I can not sell or transfer nothing. It asks me passpharase.. I already backedup my wallet, but I can not find my passphare.. What should I do?
Activity: 210
hey guys,
I had my nxt on Poloniex. is there any chance to get free coins?
thanks!

sorry but all had known polo dont announced to support airdrop. so you wont get any ignis. polo will sell them for themselves.

I hope you learned your lesson.
Poloniex general policy is not to claim customer airdrops for themselves. They'll either ignore them completely, or claim them and assign them to customers.

Poloniex  is not going to support you have to claim with  wallet seriously guys we  enter in wrong fork if we enter in z classic fork we are rich millonare just look at them 2 dollar to 220 dollar in 30 days this stupid coin not even can enter in 3 dollar so people had a chance to out while dump so much idiot project and her ceo please tell anyone to leave job and do household work like woman supposed to do
Pages:
Jump to: