Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 268. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

People buy NXT hoping for the NXT price to go up to buy superNET asset on the last day.

is today last day to invest?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Why is the price going up?  Any news?

People buy NXT hoping for the NXT price to go up to buy superNET asset on the last day.

Or maybe people are buying to play NXT poker on the blockchain later this year? There is a whole bunch of reasons.

Are you serious with that screenshot?  Shocked

https://nxtforum.org/stark-industries-(nxtdice)/general-info-development-update/msg99701/#msg99701

Pretty serious.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Why is the price going up?  Any news?

Or maybe people are buying to play NXT poker on the blockchain later this year? There is a whole bunch of reasons.

Are you serious with that screenshot?  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Why is the price going up?  Any news?

I know I will. If this turns out to work like intended. Wow!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
Activity: 910
Why so many people still care about the price?NXT is a long-term project!

Higher price leads to higher awareness and more buyers/users.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why so many people still care about the price?NXT is a long-term project!
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
somebodu dumps nxt on bter.

you mean "inverse-dumps"?
Activity: 910

sell orders are nonexistent.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Is nxtforum.org down?  Huh
not at the moment.
I know. Powercycle of modem + router helped. Local problem. Smiley I edited my post.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Is nxtforum.org down?  Huh
Seems fine to me.
Thanks. Then the problem is with my (wifi) connection. Phone via 3G works okay, hmm.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Is nxtforum.org down?  Huh
Fixed, local problem.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey guys  Smiley I'm relatively new to NXT and I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with this little problem I'm having. So I've got some NXT in my desktop wallet and I've tried like  3 times to send a few coins (2-3 NXT as a test) to Bittrex but it doesn't show up in my account. The Bittrex NXT deposit page has a message box and an address box and it says that I need to include my message unencrypted when I send the coins. When I copy the string of letters and numbers from the message box and paste it in my client unencrypted, it shows up as the Bittrex deposit address  Undecided
What I am doing wrong? is it a different 'message' that I need to include? Any help is greatly appreciated  Smiley

Never used Bittrex, can't answer, but you should ask here, that's where the community is and someone can quickly help: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?board=7.0

Thanks gonna head over there now  Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
nxt rules
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Hey guys  Smiley I'm relatively new to NXT and I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with this little problem I'm having. So I've got some NXT in my desktop wallet and I've tried like  3 times to send a few coins (2-3 NXT as a test) to Bittrex but it doesn't show up in my account. The Bittrex NXT deposit page has a message box and an address box and it says that I need to include my message unencrypted when I send the coins. When I copy the string of letters and numbers from the message box and paste it in my client unencrypted, it shows up as the Bittrex deposit address  Undecided
What I am doing wrong? is it a different 'message' that I need to include? Any help is greatly appreciated  Smiley

Never used Bittrex, can't answer, but you should ask here, that's where the community is and someone can quickly help: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?board=7.0
Jump to: