Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 264. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The asset gained NAV again. Now at 5.6 NAV and more assets for free to come. Amazing, you can literally buy the inventary at a 15-17% discount and still have the value from the free future assets!

Which is the ID of the official jl777hodl?

And can someone provide a desctiption how this works and why I should purchase this asset? What gives it value?

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=6932037131189568014

NXT-2AHU-UXZW-K9Q2-HENLW is the jl777hodl account where the value is derived from

Thank you! As far as I understand correctly, there are no dividends, nor can you withdraw any asset in exchange for jl777hodl. What gives it value then?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
The asset gained NAV again. Now at 5.6 NAV and more assets for free to come. Amazing, you can literally buy the inventary at a 15-17% discount and still have the value from the free future assets!

And can someone provide a desctiption how this works and why I should purchase this asset? What gives it value?

It is an asset that works like a longterm fund. It owns stake in other ventures and that gives it value. James is donating 10% of each project he is doing into jl777hodl, so that gives extra value in addition to the inventory.

NAV = net asset value, so basically the value of what is already existing.
Activity: 493

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=6932037131189568014

NXT-2AHU-UXZW-K9Q2-HENLW is the jl777hodl account where the value is derived from
Activity: 784

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
The Cointropolis is gone and is nowhere to be seen recently. As for GoCoin, they posted on twitter they were integrating NXT, but looks like they don't consider this a priority and has other business to do. Guess they can be written off as a failed annoucement at this point. Fortunately, there are other interesting developments in NXT.

Is there a summary of what happened with cointropolis?

Thanks

If its John we are referring to, he over-cooked the Nxt rhetoric. He pissed off too many people with his 'style'. He didn't deliver at all, on his listed asset. He got hacked and used, by an opportunist scammer.....and eventually must of concluded Nxt was not for him, and disappeared.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
jl777hodl is up >30% and still undervalued. Should be over 5.6 NXT/jl777hodl and there are still assets to come (for free). 6 NXT/ jl777hodl would be a better price!
NXT AE ID: 6932037131189568014

Quote!!

I hold already and will rebuy some!
legendary
Activity: 1344
The Cointropolis is gone and is nowhere to be seen recently. As for GoCoin, they posted on twitter they were integrating NXT, but looks like they don't consider this a priority and has other business to do. Guess they can be written off as a failed annoucement at this point. Fortunately, there are other interesting developments in NXT.

Is there a summary of what happened with cointropolis?

Thanks
Activity: 715
jl777hodl is up >30% and still undervalued. Should be over 5.6 NXT/jl777hodl and there are still assets to come (for free). 6 NXT/ jl777hodl would be a better price!

And why people still buying build on-top of nxt protocol assets backed by nothing assuming that most of them are created by a third party unknown entities even though "hodl" is a meme that leads to statement of some illiterate day trader who had joked about holding his stash. next trading alternative that you may consider shady promising is Counterparty's SJCX

Not everyone invest in James asset. AE is not just about James asset. Do some researchs and you will find some good deals.
legendary
Activity: 1736

And why people still buying build on-top of nxt protocol assets backed by nothing assuming that most of them are created by a third party unknown entities even though "hodl" is a meme that leads to statement of some illiterate day trader who had joked about holding his stash. next trading alternative that you may consider shady promising is Counterparty's SJCX

Doesn't the above apply to BTC?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary
Activity: 1736
What is the URL official Nxt website/block explorer/forum?  Three URLs

no official, but these are semi-official:

nxt.org
nxtblocks.info
nxtforum.org

Thank you.  I will be finalising all the websites just before I publish. 

Don't forget nxtexplorer.com and nxtreporting.com.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
The Cointropolis is gone and is nowhere to be seen recently.

Was not QBTC in their team? She is still active in nxtforum.

She was paid by them for doing some web developing but wasn't part of their team.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

nxt.org
nxtblocks.info
nxtforum.org

Actually the most "official" block explorer (because it's the oldest) is http://www.nxtexplorer.com/

And we have others in order of most established to newest:

http://www.mynxt.info
http://www.nxtblocks.info
http://nxtportal.org/
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

No idea, I didn't follow that closely to have an informed opinion. The only thing I know is that Cointropolis dude is gone, but whatever, I guess lesson has been learned.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
When should Nxt community expect a Status Report for NXT integration on GoCoin payment processing platform and where are the Cointropolis crew and what is the combined marketing plan with regards to GoCoin and Nxt?
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

nxt.org
nxtblocks.info
nxtforum.org

Jump to: