Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 468. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
NXT.org
Just had an idea, I want ownership of the alias medicine. I search the account that controls it and sent a message, but got no response.
My idea is an alias exchange where people can buy and sell alias'
what do you all think?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

DotsforBits is already going to deal in this.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Hi
I try to sell some of my Nxttycoin, but whatever I do it says "Not enough funds", though I tried any sum to sell.
What is that?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Just had an idea, I want ownership of the alias medicine. I search the account that controls it and sent a message, but got no response.
what do you all think?

send a message through your client to his nxt account
Activity: 386
I sent some nxt to my wallet and its been stuck on 1430 confirmations for 2 days now and 4 days total i have been waiting for this to confirm.  Twice I updated the software its now on 1.0.2 and it has the downloading blockchain bar on almost complete but its been stuck on that for hours as well.  Anyone can explain or help me?

What do you see on this block explorer for your account?
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=100

The latest client is 1.1.2. That client includes a number of updates, including reads/writes to the database. Your outdated client might account for the trouble you are seeing. Update to 1.1.2, and download a new database, and see how your balance looks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I sent some nxt to my wallet and its been stuck on 1430 confirmations for 2 days now and 4 days total i have been waiting for this to confirm.  Twice I updated the software its now on 1.0.2 and it has the downloading blockchain bar on almost complete but its been stuck on that for hours as well.  Anyone can explain or help me?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How about, to prevent scammers, make a period of X blocks (1440?) in order to have an asset available for purchasing (however, people should be able to see it from the first moment) so users have 24h to alert/advice/take the asset down and prevent others from being scammed?  Dunno if what I'm saying makes sense, if it's already there... Etc.

Also, another idea, make it much more expensive if possible (like, 20,000 nxt atm, dunno) instead of 1000 nxt and after x amount of time, give the extra 9,000 NXT back (so money is back only if it was not scam). The problem I see with this is that some assets can be manipulated/taken down by a group of users (let's call them the nxt mafia), so I don't like the idea completely, but it's an starting point maybe. If it makes sense.

Maybe I'm just tired and stupid thoughts pop up in my head Cheesy

EDIT: Also surprises me that volume is relatively small. Maybe it's just my impression. But I assume it's because nxt is getting ready for features but still not available/ready for real world stuff, so people still not using it (this should start changing very soon). What are your thoughts?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
what do you all think?

Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
Yeah, I noticed a lot of these scammers are probably just going to be wasting their nxt/money.  This community is obviously a little lot brighter than your average bitcointalk user.

*Please, don't tell them*

FORGE!   Grin

Haha! Good point.  Bring on the fake assets!  Cheesy

NXT only insures the integrity of the ledger, not the value of the assets themselves.  It is suggested that you thoroughly research whatever assets you choose to purchase.  The asset descriptor(highlighted below) is completely indelible and cannot be removed or altered from the asset issuance.

Caveat Emptor.

-bm
Activity: 168
Yeah, I noticed a lot of these scammers are probably just going to be wasting their nxt/money.  This community is obviously a little lot brighter than your average bitcointalk user.

FORGE!   Grin

Haha! Good point.  Bring on the fake assets!  Cheesy
Activity: 396

FORGE!   Grin
Activity: 168
So someone paid 1000 NXT to post their "Ether" scam on the AE, and they haven't found 1 sucker yet. Don't underestimate the NXT community  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
And we are catching up to doge yay!!
I like doge too but I love Nxt! Grin
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Ok AE is done, NXT still 0.02. When at least to 0.15?

I'm a bit of NXT cheerleader but historically the price always goes up in anticipation of something but as soon as the community gets it they are like 'bleh', and then the price drops again. Smiley

I'm still optimistic long term (as always) but not short term.  Tongue

They said in 2013 nxt will be 1$ this year and stuf like that  Angry

It's still 2014 lol

Yeah, still 7,5 months till new year, more than it's been alive... You will see 10$ price on December. Believe me, it's the truth.  Cool  Cool  Grin  Grin
So someone paid 1000 NXT to post their "Ether" scam on the AE, and they haven't found 1 sucker yet. Don't underestimate the NXT community  Grin

Another "Quote of the Week".  Cheesy
NXT Market Report

http://nxter.org/nxt-market-report-120514/

The last 24 hours has seen NXT form the 3rd largest market on BTER after BTC and Doge with a trading volume of approximately 140 BTC over the day.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
The future is here my friends. Centralization is over. It is a great time to be alive. Thank you to all the devs for making this possible.

Together we will truly change the world.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
FREE silver token give away on the Nxt Asset Exchange from Anon136!

Get in line quick!!!! >>>>> https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-token-giveaway-thread-%28share-this-link%29/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
how can i get some silver?
Jump to: