Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 469. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I love this community.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
FREE silver token give away on the Nxt Asset Exchange from Anon136!

Get in line quick!!!! >>>>> https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-token-giveaway-thread-%28share-this-link%29/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Just looking at the NXTCommunity website... I have a serious question... If I join the NXT Community does that mean I have to wear thick-rimmed hipster glasses too? Or is that just a side effect?

Side effect, yeah.

Why?
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Activity: 396
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Ok AE is done, NXT still 0.02. When at least to 0.15?

I'm a bit of NXT cheerleader but historically the price always goes up in anticipation of something but as soon as the community gets it they are like 'bleh', and then the price drops again. Smiley

I'm still optimistic long term (as always) but not short term.  Tongue

They said in 2013 nxt will be 1$ this year and stuf like that  Angry

It's still 2014 lol
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

his smiley Grin
Activity: 756

I'm a bit of NXT cheerleader but historically the price always goes up in anticipation of something but as soon as the community gets it they are like 'bleh', and then the price drops again. Smiley

I still think that $1 by the end of the year is likely - maybe even more.
Activity: 756
Just looking at the NXTCommunity website... I have a serious question... If I join the NXT Community does that mean I have to wear thick-rimmed hipster glasses too? Or is that just a side effect?

You can be either a geek, a nerd, or a dork - your pick!  Smiley
Activity: 644

I'm not surprised the AE didn't boost the price more than already it had by Saturday.
Bitcoin's market cap is way ahead of its adoption due to vast amounts of speculative money. The AE means that NXT's market cap will be much more closely tied to genuine, useful economic activity. The launch of the AE doesn't create that, it just enables it.
NXT has quite limited adoption so far - 34,000-odd accounts plus whatever is held in web wallets and on exchanges (someone correct me if I'm wrong there). And yet its market cap is still $30 million. I'd expect big changes in that as more people sign up to use the AE, launch IPOs and do business. In fact, there are only 1 billion NXT. Some of the IPOs are already looking for 15,000,000 of that. The market cap cannot support that level of business without increasing significantly.  But I hope and expect it will be down to adoption and genuine use more than hype.
With bitcoin, utility badly lags its market value; with NXT the two should go together.

I also have high hopes for upcoming DGS (digital goods store). It could just as well be just as big a launch of AE.

It has a lot potential as decentralized free market -- would it be first functional decentralized market of such kind?
Activity: 616
Bithaus + Multigateway will boost up the price.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

I'm not surprised the AE didn't boost the price more than already it had by Saturday.
Bitcoin's market cap is way ahead of its adoption due to vast amounts of speculative money. The AE means that NXT's market cap will be much more closely tied to genuine, useful economic activity. The launch of the AE doesn't create that, it just enables it.
NXT has quite limited adoption so far - 34,000-odd accounts plus whatever is held in web wallets and on exchanges (someone correct me if I'm wrong there). And yet its market cap is still $30 million. I'd expect big changes in that as more people sign up to use the AE, launch IPOs and do business. In fact, there are only 1 billion NXT. Some of the IPOs are already looking for 15,000,000 of that. The market cap cannot support that level of business without increasing significantly.  But I hope and expect it will be down to adoption and genuine use more than hype.
With bitcoin, utility badly lags its market value; with NXT the two should go together.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 261
Well, i think it will slowly grow from now on, it's a unique coin with amazing potential.

Just look at what happened in the last 6 months.

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 910

main effect.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Jump to: