Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 472. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Ok, now it works! Thanks everyone.

Asset exchange on the left bar ^^

U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Use the new address format. It is more secure. Smiley

Examples in my sig.
how to produce new format add?
@DLXS

Your out of date - use version 1.1.0

thx. Then there's a bug in the client I think ;P

Will wait til it reaches 135000 blocks and update meanwhile.

As wesleyh stated yesterday on nxtforum you need to DOWNLOAD MANUALLY the newest version 1.1.0

Oka. you should add a textbox in the client where you can read stuff like that Smiley Just a suggestion. Can't be reading NXT forums all days and people are wasting people's time asking these stuff Smiley If it was for some quick release I didn't say anything!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Guys, use the last version, which is 1.1.0[/size]
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
@DLXS

yeah, it doesn't see the new version, because it probably cannot reach the necessary block...

Edit: Do as ShroomsKit_Disgrace stated
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
@DLXS

As wesleyh stated yesterday on nxtforum you need to DOWNLOAD MANUALLY the newest version 1.1.0
@DLXS

thx. Then there's a bug in the client I think ;P Or is it nonofficial?

U
U

Nice indeed!

ALIAS transfer
wesleyh:
    A developer is working on this, it will be available soon for Nxt.

Any more info on this?

transfer is a good method for alias.
legendary
Activity: 1554
So where do I see it?

It hasnt reached the starting block yet. Just continue updating and it will appear.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
So where do I see it?

1. Your client is out of date.
2. You client has not reached 135000 blocks for the asset exchange sidebar to be enabled.

(from your picture you are only at 132001 blocks)
legendary
Only thing left is to change the website background from pictures of random nerdy faces with something plain and neutral like light gray.  Seriously, it's like stereotyping NXT is only for nerdy/tech savvy people. And frankly, it hurts my eyes. Too many colors!
Tend to agree. Considering the actual use of wesleys client should be a breeze for non techys, the image that is being projected just doesnt fit.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
@DLXS

So where do I see it?

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 468
REMEMBER when purchasing asset on NXT please take few minutes to confirm that you are buying from a legit issuer!

You can do a quick search of the account number of the issuer in their respective websites/forum.

eg Bithaus with issuing account id  18146608053740744717 is legit.

after searching for 18146608053740744717 in nxtforum.com you can find it. https://nxtforum.org/trading-exchanges/asset-exchange-ipos-launch-day-listings!/msg17422/#msg17422

example of fake asset: xdfb, acc 7348746100980203353 after searching for this account number in this forum, there are people telling you that its a fake.
And if you can't find the account id of the issuing asset anywhere, then please don't buy it until you can confirm its real.

This one is the real one
Nxt account used to issue the virtual shares:4902825978590794884 / account's ALIAS: XDFB
You can find the source here https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/comming-soon-'dfb'/msg12362/#msg12362

AGAIN, REMEMBER YOU MUST CHECK THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF ANY ASSETS YOU ARE PURCHASING!
Trphy.io
Only thing left is to change the website background from pictures of random nerdy faces with something plain and neutral like light gray.  Seriously, it's like stereotyping NXT is only for nerdy/tech savvy people. And frankly, it hurts my eyes. Too many colors!

Yeah, kind of how nxt.org looks like now would be great
Activity: 862
Trphy.io
Asset Exchange looks perfect in Wesleyh's NXT Wallet on Windows!! (v.1.1.0)

PERFECT!
legendary
Just my experiences.....
Ive been playing with the 1.1 windows client for the last few hours. Managed to successfully resurrect and update my old Nxt account, send Nxt, buy some asset shares, and put those shares back on the order book. I like it lots. Grin  
Its the little things sometimes, so I particularly like the reference 'YOU' when an order is placed on the order book!

What i dont like is pass-phrase entry. Is there a work-around to not have to type in ones pass-phrase, for every transaction?    

Yeah, just tick the little box when logging into the client Wink
I missed that. Cheers
Jump to: