Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 504. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 300

Cheesy

Onwards and sideways:

Like the graphic, like the text.
The future is NXT works better than Your future is NXT
and i've always liked You decide

Cheap needs to go, it has the association in US/British English of being very low end, the bottom of the market
I would use Efficient in the place of cheap,but it's already up there....any suggestions, guys?

And I'd like to see NXT:Love your money on a graphic......might do something when I get back from me holiday.

Agree, "Cheap" shouldn't be there. I would simply leave 3 words to the right of the circle instead of 4. And place them "in between" the corresponding lines on the left side.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Quote from: allwelder
ovestock
The person who made that thread has done more damage to this potential dealbreaker than I can even express in words.

Trying to capitalize on a guys *potential* involvement before even introduction has happened is so batshitinsane dumb from a business POV that I will be shocked if he is interested in doing anyting with the NXT community after this. And also posting his email which he gave to me to contact him on Bitcointalk where FUDsters and competitors can now freely spam his inbox and warn him about NXT?

Genius. Sheer genius. Give this guy a medal.

I guess posting the email address was probably not the best thing to do, but his email is all over the web(http://www.overstock.com/patrickletter.html), so I wouldn't consider it a major breach of privacy or anything like that.

The main issue here is that someone is trying to capitalize on him showing INITIAL interest and posting it all over instead of thinking long-term and actually securing a connection here (what I am doing).
Yes he posted the email in a response to me in *public* so it's not a beach of privacy, but it's unprofessional as hell and gives FUDsters a direct line to him.
We already know how many people are angry that they didn't get in earlier with NXT etc. They already bombarded his AMA with fud about NXT.
Why help them? Long term! Don't try to boast about this news to get the price of NXT up a few %

Yes, I hear what you're saying and I agree with you, it definitely needs to be handled delicately.
Activity: 182
NXT.org
ovestock
The person who made that thread has done more damage to this potential dealbreaker than I can even express in words.

Trying to capitalize on a guys *potential* involvement before even introduction has happened is so batshitinsane dumb from a business POV that I will be shocked if he is interested in doing anyting with the NXT community after this. And also posting his email which he gave to me to contact him on Bitcointalk where FUDsters and competitors can now freely spam his inbox and warn him about NXT?

I guess posting the email address was probably not the best thing to do, but his email is all over the web(http://www.overstock.com/patrickletter.html), so I wouldn't consider it a major breach of privacy or anything like that.

The main issue here is that someone is trying to capitalize on him showing INITIAL interest and posting it all over instead of thinking long-term and actually securing a connection here (what I am doing).
Yes he posted the email in a response to me in *public* so it's not a beach of privacy, but it's unprofessional as hell and gives FUDsters a direct line to him.
We already know how many people are angry that they didn't get in earlier with NXT etc. They already bombarded his AMA with fud about NXT.
Why help them? Long term! Don't try to boast about this news to get the price of NXT up a few %
Activity: 172
ovestock

NXT.org
Maybe we should contact him about this. That his email is at Bitcointalk and many people can contact him now.

A fresh start with Overstock with 1 contact of NXT. Nobody else.

I have already contacted him right after he gave me his email on reddit. The way he wanted it. Now we WAIT.
I'll explain to him that it was not something the NXT community did on purpose if he asks
Activity: 232
Maybe we should contact him about this. That his email is at Bitcointalk and many people can contact him now.

A fresh start with Overstock with 1 contact of NXT. Nobody else.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
ovestock

Oops. That was not too intelligent. I hope people behave.  Sad
NXT.org
ovestock

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Overstock.com CEO interested in NXT asset exchange!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593815.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Should the forum not be the place to get the community together?
forums are messy and confusing

True. So, you approach 'getting the community together' by deploying a blog-like approach?

This depends on what you would call "the community".

People should be able to connect using different methods.
Some will post on forums (very involved), some will follow the news (medium involvement), some will just use it (smallest level of involvement).

Some people will make applications, some will write stories or hold speeches.

People can and should be able to get involved on the level of involvement that they feel comfortable with.

I myself have, after visiting forums for a long time, taken a leave of over 8 years from all forums, because I was tired with the bickering and negativity that most forums seem to attract periodically. So I would never have joined a forum then.

Likewise, some people never use FB or Twitter, but others love it.

I'd like to cast the net as wide as we can and allow people to contribute on all levels and be appreciated for it. Smiley
is there any other coin that will be offering the features nxt will be offering?

Do you need one? Cheesy

I think there is NAS, NEM and NXTL.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
is there any other coin that will be offering the features nxt will be offering?
can I extend "The future is Nxt" for 250 people now? Cheesy

Do not be greedy. Wink Let us start slowly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
can I extend "The future is Nxt" for 250 people now? Cheesy
Activity: 490
FREE NXT every 20 min !!!

freenxt.org

Great! +1440

Have you given your support here already?

Absolutely.
Should the forum not be the place to get the community together?
forums are messy and confusing

True. So, you approach 'getting the community together' by deploying a blog-like approach?
Jump to: