Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 514. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The Asset Exchange will go live in Nxt at block 135,000! A lot of work has been done to reach this landmark.

Great work guys.  I wish I owned more NXT.

For those interested in Launch day (or soon after IPOs) on the Asset Exchange, you can look here for a list of companies that have made annoucements (though I have been meaning to update the OP so it is easier to follow  Grin)  

James is launching a couple of his interesting projects and Graviton will be moving DGEX shares to the exchange in the days/weeks after initial launch. Anon136 has announce his silver bullion company but in the forum but has yet to confirm in the thread below his intentions. Exciting!  Grin

*snip*

Link does not bring you to the right topic.

I think the link is fixed, can you test and then delete the link you quoted me for if all is well?

Remember to use either of the two links from my posts and not the one you quoted in yours for testing  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Congrats Damelon and Ideenfrische, very good looking and clear post
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 561
Anybody knows why NEXT COIN LITE threads were locked?
Activity: 616
The Asset Exchange will go live in Nxt at block 135,000! A lot of work has been done to reach this landmark.

Great work guys.  I wish I owned more NXT.

For those interested in Launch day (or soon after IPOs) on the Asset Exchange, you can look here for a list of companies that have made annoucements (though I have been meaning to update the OP so it is easier to follow  Grin

James is launching a couple of his interesting projects and Graviton will be moving DGEX shares to the exchange in the days/weeks after initial launch. Anon136 has announce his silver bullion company but in the forum but has yet to confirm in the thread below his intentions. Exciting!  Grin

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/asset-exchange-ipos-launch-day-listings!/

Link does not bring you to the right topic.
Activity: 574

Great work guys.  I wish I owned more NXT.

For those interested in Launch day (or soon after IPOs) on the Asset Exchange, you can look here for a list of companies that have made annoucements (though I have been meaning to update the OP so it is easier to follow  Grin)  

James is launching a couple of his interesting projects and Graviton will be moving DGEX shares to the exchange in the days/weeks after initial launch. Anon136 has announce his silver bullion company but in the forum but has yet to confirm in the thread below his intentions. Exciting!  Grin

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/asset-exchange-ipos-launch-day-listings!/
Activity: 714

Still cheap at bter  Wink or mine a few alts with hashrate.org to recieve nxt payments
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Sooo...Is it worth the risk of arbitraging the difference between Bter and Dgex? What do you think? Too risky?

No, because if you want an instant BTC withdrawal from DGEX which only makes sense when you see an opportunity for an arbitrage between 2 sites, they will charge you 2,8%. 2,8% is about 250 satoshis difference. For example if you sell for 0.00005250 after an instant BTC DGEX withdrawal you end up with 0.00005.

Difference is just too small. Other way around works well since BTER charges only 0.0005 BTC for a withdrawal, but as already stated not very often is the price on BTER much higher than on DGEX. Usually it is other way around.
Don't agree with you.

You just need to have enough BTC and NXT at both sites. When one is depleted, you transfer during the evening / night.
I've done numerous successful and very profitable arbitrages between Bter and Dgex  Cheesy

The slowness of Dgex just stops you from making dozens of arbitrages in a day. I always use the "cheapest" option.

By the way: I've used Dgex since the half of december and have no complaints other than the slowness of withdrawal and it's price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sooo...Is it worth the risk of arbitraging the difference between Bter and Dgex? What do you think? Too risky?

No, because if you want an instant BTC withdrawal from DGEX which only makes sense when you see an opportunity for an arbitrage between 2 sites, they will charge you 2,8%. 2,8% is about 250 satoshis difference. For example if you sell for 0.00005250 after an instant BTC DGEX withdrawal you end up with 0.00005.

Difference is just too small. Other way around works well since BTER charges only 0.0005 BTC for a withdrawal, but as already stated not very often is the price on BTER much higher than on DGEX. Usually it is other way around.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I have no problems with Dgex.
Its a safe site to use and all that. but i reckon theres room for improvement on the withdrawl times. ive withdrawn from bter and had btc in half hour or less sometimes. dgex can be upto 24hrs. if im in a hurry i always use bter
Me too. Graviton, the owner of dgex, invest a lot in Nxt : bounties and offspring wallet. I continue to use dgex, it's support Nxt ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 1205
I have no problems with Dgex.
Looking at bter nxt price i reckon we could push through 0.00005000 today been testing the price past couple of days.
Dgex already passed that level yesterday.

Currently at 5200 bid, last sell 5499
Always seems to be a higher price on dgex. could be the volumes

It's absolutely about volumes and the fact that getting your BTC / NXT from Dgex takes far to loooooooong (and is expensive, especially if you take in to account that it takes a looooooooong time to withdraw)  Wink
Looking at bter nxt price i reckon we could push through 0.00005000 today been testing the price past couple of days.

Always seems to be a higher price on dgex. could be the volumes

Jump to: