Pages:
Author

Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org - page 4. (Read 77973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Ciao salsacz  Cheesy ,

This is a new article  in italian :

NextCoin (NXT), un promettente non fork di Bitcoin

Thanks to lucolo  Wink

My address number is in my signature .

Ti ringrazio in anticipo per la donazione che mi farai . Ciaooo

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Fatih and other interested, I moved talks about TV stick to the new forum http://107.170.117.237/index.php?topic=181.0
This is not the right place here for these talks, I think Smiley
legendary
Strange. Try to restart stick. After restart you should wait for around 3-5 min and then try to start ubuntu. Did you installed terminal, vnc viewer and busy box also, which comes with the "simple ubuntu installer" package?

EDIT: Yes, Superuser should be done.

I installed everything you mentioned there.

When I open Superuser app, those apps are also listed.

Still cannot start it.

I even learned two commands (ls and cd)  Grin I tried to browse with the terminal server. The TS couldn't find it either.

I will google a bit.

Can you access ubuntu folder and files in it with some file explorer?

Yes, I can access it.

We can skype this problem if you prefer. PM me your skype name.

Fixed it. After two hours I finally found where the image file was. I browsed in linux app and manually fixed the path. Now I can start it.

I will take a break now and will continue soon again.

OK, good luck. First time it took me 2 days ant 5 bottles of wine Smiley

EDIT: are you already in ubuntu or in terminal yet?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
offtopic:

We can finally present you an article about Nxt in a Magazine with 250.000 readers

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214163135/Nxt-in-Outperform-Magazine

Title: Outperform
Description: Monthly magazine for Global Financial Markets
Publisher: B-Inside International Media GmbH
Target group: Semi-professional investors with high purchasing power
Distribution: Free/PDF/E-Mail
Receiver: 250.000

Embeded:
Code:

thanks to l8orre and marcus03 for biggest corrections

Nice post. Really professional.
Strange. Try to restart stick. After restart you should wait for around 3-5 min and then try to start ubuntu. Did you installed terminal, vnc viewer and busy box also, which comes with the "simple ubuntu installer" package?

Still cannot start it.

I even learned two commands (ls and cd)  Grin I tried to browse with the terminal server. The TS couldn't find it either.

I will google a bit.

Yes, I can access it.

Fixed it. After two hours I finally found where the image file was. I browsed in linux app and manually fixed the path. Now I can start it.

I will take a break now and will continue soon again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
offtopic:

We can finally present you an article about Nxt in a Magazine with 250.000 readers

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214163135/Nxt-in-Outperform-Magazine

Title: Outperform
Description: Monthly magazine for Global Financial Markets
Publisher: B-Inside International Media GmbH
Target group: Semi-professional investors with high purchasing power
Distribution: Free/PDF/E-Mail
Receiver: 250.000

Embeded:
Code:

thanks to l8orre and marcus03 for biggest corrections
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Recently,exactly 21st march ,some guys broadcast false infor that China will forbid the BTC exchange.

And after many social media repost this false info ,the BTC and  LTC price was down dramatically during a short time ,many users on HuoBi exchange platform were forced liquidation .

Thus many users were suffered seriously economic loss.
In order to express little help of our Chinese Nxt community,we have agreed to donate 8400 Nxt to Huobi if they willing to receive.
http://www.nxtchina.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=488&page=1&extra=#pid1069

Meantime,this is a good chance to let more Chinese to know Nxt . So we will continue to contact with HuoBi about this donation.
legendary

Still cannot start it.

I even learned two commands (ls and cd)  Grin I tried to browse with the terminal server. The TS couldn't find it either.

I will google a bit.

Yes, I can access it.

Still cannot start it.

I will google a bit.

Yes, I can access it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
I see a lot of great work here.

Good luck with that projects.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
A Global Corporate Design for Nxt?
http://107.170.117.237/index.php/topic,115.msg604.html#msg604

Will this thread be continued in the new forum? It would be nice to have less places to go...  Smiley
legendary

Still cannot start it.

I will google a bit.

Still cannot start it.

I even learned two commands (ls and cd)  Grin I tried to browse with the terminal server. The TS couldn't find it either.

I will google a bit.
legendary
@ Tv stick;

I need an external SD card with more space. Will get it soon.

What is your internal memory?

Something like 750 mb

Hmm, to small. Could you sent a link with specifications of which exactly TV stick are you going to use?

I have an idea. My samsung phone has an external SD card. I will use that and see how it goes.

I have a Tronsmart MK908.

The wifi sucks a little bit though. I see that the MK908 II has an external Wifi receiver. That would be much better.

You have 8GB NAND FLASH ROM. The same I have and it acts as sd card, but internal. I didn't use any external SD card, all goes from internal.

Alright, let's try it your way xD

I'm wondering how this would succeed though;

" I used small 13.10 image, because I installed it in internal sdcard. Extracted it takes 2GB"

I will let you know

EDIT: The extraction of the file has been completed. You we're right. I didn't need an external SD card.  Grin

UPDATE; @Launch Ubuntu; The image set in this profile does not exist! Please use the menu button and change the image name.

But I already have changed the image name like the Youtube video said.

UPDATE 2; When I click at 'Add' at Settings. I can choose the image file myself. But whenever I want to go to the Ubuntu folder. It says; Can not acces SDcard0.

Alright, let's try it your way xD

EDIT: The extraction of the file has been completed. You we're right. I didn't need an external SD card.  Grin

UPDATE; @Launch Ubuntu; The image set in this profile does not exist! Please use the menu button and change the image name.

But I already have changed the image name like the Youtube video said.

UPDATE 2; When I click at 'Add' at Settings. I can choose the image file myself. But whenever I want to go to the Ubuntu folder. It says; Can not acces SDcard0. I think I need to give that folder SuperUser rights or something.
legendary
@ Tv stick;

Something like 750 mb

Hmm, to small. Could you sent a link with specifications of which exactly TV stick are you going to use?

I have an idea. My samsung phone has an external SD card. I will use that and see how it goes.

The wifi sucks a little bit though. I see that the MK908 II has an external Wifi receiver. That would be much better.

You have 8GB NAND FLASH ROM. The same I have and it acts as sd card, but internal. I didn't use any external SD card, all goes from internal.
@ Tv stick;

Something like 750 mb

legendary
Fatih, marti, minnow.....+10, guys, keep up the good work.

@ everyone else:
Anyone want to build a RaspPiSolar for A'dam conference?
Please......coz there is no way i'm going to find the time to do it myself.

When will Amsterdam conference be? If Fatih or minnow will not succeed, my offer is still valid to make on stick for community and send it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Fatih, marti, minnow.....+10, guys, keep up the good work.

@ everyone else:
Anyone want to build a RaspPiSolar for A'dam conference?
Please......coz there is no way i'm going to find the time to do it myself.
legendary
@ Tv stick;

Something like 750 mb

Pages:
Jump to: