Pages:
Author

Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org - page 5. (Read 77973 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
@ Tv stick;

I need an external SD card with more space. Will get it soon.

What is your internal memory?

Something like 750 mb
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
@ Tv stick;

What is your internal memory?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
@ Tv stick;

Today I'm going to make start to install the software to my Android stick.

Also, I will make a start to a Prezi presentation which everyone can use at conferences.
Prezi gives the advantage to use more pictures, and the audience just loves that. So this way we can get rid of boring bulletins which may contain much text.

I hope I can show you guys the first version of my Prezi presentation today.
This presentation will help the persons who talk about NXT. It will also be eye catching for the spectators.

If you guys like the concept and the idea, maybe I can apply for a bounty or something.

Let's go!

Let's go, especially with TV stick Smiley

Alright,

I made a start with the presentation; Take a look here; http://prezi.com/g2-n9wqmwdar/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

I wanted to start with the statement of BCNext and the well known picture you can see (This could be a little funny I think). This would attract the attention of the people.

Then I wanted to show people NXT vs Bitcoin. So the spectators can understand what NXT is. It would be informative and not 'We are better than Bitcoin' or something.

After that the video and then our mission/vision.

So, I think this is a good start to inform and impress people.
legendary

Also, I will make a start to a Prezi presentation which everyone can use at conferences.
Prezi gives the advantage to use more pictures, and the audience just loves that. So this way we can get rid of boring bulletins which may contain much text.

This presentation will help the persons who talk about NXT. It will also be eye catching for the spectators.

If you guys like the concept and the idea, maybe I can apply for a bounty or something.

Let's go!

Let's go, especially with TV stick Smiley

Let's go!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
legendary
It is an ARM-based Infinitec 8 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM, currently mains powered. Solar/battery referenced as the "Display Goal"
I just picked it up locally as I saw Nxt NRS tv sticks being referenced in this thread and figured I would try to set one up.
I would say I got the wrong one. That's ok. It is just jealous it doesn't have Nxt like all my other machines!

And also: Please retweet!

Cryptocurrency Trade @CoinDigest
#NXT is still a great buy! Adding 10% and more to value every day, and will continue growth till 8000 and more next week!

As it is not suitable thread, we could use skype. PM me your skype name, I'll try to help you to set your stick. I live in Europe, so take care about timezone Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is an ARM-based Infinitec 8 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM, currently mains powered. Solar/battery referenced as the "Display Goal"
I just picked it up locally as I saw Nxt NRS tv sticks being referenced in this thread and figured I would try to set one up.
I would say I got the wrong one. That's ok. It is just jealous it doesn't have Nxt like all my other machines!

And also: Please retweet!

Cryptocurrency Trade @CoinDigest
#NXT is still a great buy! Adding 10% and more to value every day, and will continue growth till 8000 and more next week!

legendary
Hi martismartis, there is no wireless mouse with this one, only a keyboard and separate remote. Maybe Europeans are more familiar with Android TV stick; I had never even seen one before yesterday. I booted into recovery like I normally would to flash a new ROM, flashed a root package specific to the TV stick I acquired, and then rebooted into the Andoid UI. It is at this point I am stuck. The next steps would be 2. install linux 3. install NRS 4. provide a solar powered battery power source to the TV stick. 5. Wifi radio has to work.

There are too many steps for the average user to set up a NRS tv stick node, I will tell you that much. I have NRS 0.8.11 running on my Linux laptops and have rooted Android phones and tablets, but I think that just like phones and tablets, different TV sticks may work differently. It may be just this one is giving me a hard time or I need a standard mouse and keyboard.

martismartis, I have an android tv stick and I am definitely stuck with it. I think I have it rooted, but the whole motion sensor IR keyboard thing is a technological non-starter. I would probably need a real usb keyboard and/or mouse to actually setup NRS on this particular unit. I will send it on after Coinsumm.it for the next Nxt conference ambassadors but I don't think I can have it running NRS by 9 am Tuesday.

Hi Fatih

How is going with TV stick? Are you stuck with it? Smiley

I use radio mouse, which was in the set together with the stick. At which stage are you stuck?

Which stick are you using? What for is solar power, when stick is powered from power outlet?
Hi martismartis, there is no wireless mouse with this one, only a keyboard and separate remote. Maybe Europeans are more familiar with Android TV stick; I had never even seen one before yesterday. I booted into recovery like I normally would to flash a new ROM, flashed a root package specific to the TV stick I acquired, and then rebooted into the Andoid UI. It is at this point I am stuck. The next steps would be 2. install linux 3. install NRS 4. provide a solar powered battery power source to the TV stick. 5. Wifi radio has to work.

There are too many steps for the average user to set up a NRS tv stick node, I will tell you that much. I have NRS 0.8.11 running on my Linux laptops and have rooted Android phones and tablets, but I think that just like phones and tablets, different TV sticks may work differently. It may be just this one is giving me a hard time or I need a standard mouse and keyboard.

martismartis, I have an android tv stick and I am definitely stuck with it. I think I have it rooted, but the whole motion sensor IR keyboard thing is a technological non-starter. I would probably need a real usb keyboard and/or mouse to actually setup NRS on this particular unit. I will send it on after Coinsumm.it for the next Nxt conference ambassadors but I don't think I can have it running NRS by 9 am Tuesday.

Hi Fatih

I use radio mouse, which was in the set together with the stick. At which stage are you stuck?
legendary

Hi Fatih

Hi Fatih

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
http://p2pconnects.us/2014/03/16/experiments-in-cryptocurrency-sustainability-2/

NXT

The first cryptocurrency to use a 100% Proof of Stake model, at the launch of the NXT project 100% of the cryptocurrency was distributed proportionally to financial backers’ initial investment. In NXT, blocks are created through a process known as “transparent forging” whereby every node in the network can determine which node will mine the next block, allowing for “VISA/ Mastercard rates of transactions.” Forging new blocks spreads transaction fees among all of the participants in the network who have set aside NXT for mining.
legendary
Hi Fatih

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Toronto

Platinum sponsor: Ethereum... rofl Cheesy (they paid $35,000) - they have 8 tickets for the crew

well, we don't have to be everywhere, especially when 50 percent of attendants will be attending also other events. Some of these speakers were in Berlin, some will be in SF and Amsterdam...
Pages:
Jump to: