Pages:
Author

Topic: NXTL: Next Coin Lite - Officiall Topic - Fair Distribution - page 10. (Read 64314 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Press Release

As promised today we are having a press release, but before commencing to it, I would like to say a few words of gratitude:

-   First of all I would like to thank all the trolls that helped our community grow, if it wasn’t for their continuous pressure and skepticism our team wouldn’t ever got mad enough to kick their arses.
-   Also I would like to thank all of the believers and risk takers that decided to join our project and help us create a better coin.

Now back to business!
We had a team meeting at witch we discussed a few major aspects:

1) The coding infrastructure (the back and the frontend of the project) - we analyzed the remaining work quantity for the alpha, and we are estimating that it will take 2-3 weeks of work to accomplish it. Giving this outcome we decided to round it to one month so we could perform all the various test and debugs. Our geeks (programmers) are doing their best to complete the NXT Lite module so we could hook it up and give it a test drive. Thanks to Node.js we are creating a structure with an outstanding framework that will kickass, we might consider changing the name to Kick-Ass Coin ☺

2) Initial public offering (IPO)

We decided to issue 3500 stakes, and judging from the fact that we are promoting an egalitarian way of distribution (1member = 1stake) we are expecting to fit them all on the boat. This is not a final verdict, in case we will have more than the expected amount, we will increase the number of stakes.

Giving the amount reserved to complete the NXT Lite Module we are officially announcing the IPO deadline on May 25!
This timeframe is critically important for our community, as we will commence to operate with various marketing strategies witch will drive more interest towards our project.

3) Future Plans!
As we stated in our posts NXT Lite is beginning its life sicle as a Crypto currency that will slowly emerge in to a Payment Processing System! You might think of as PayPal or Moneybookers. Our goal is straightforward, bring this technology to another level. Well this is a long-term goal and we will work hard in order to make it happen. But in the near future we are looking to these objectives:
      -    End the IPO!
-   Marketing and getting our coin known!
-   Partnering with a trading house;
-   Creating an ecommerce website with NXTL as main currency;

4) Statistics:
As of today I am proud to announce that NXTL reached tremendous success!

WE are a number of 1093 members and adding!

WE have an average of 2 new members per hour! Or 48 new members per day!

WE added 450 new members last week!

Thank you for these awesome results,
 NXT Lite Team
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Also could be possible to create a multipool before launch?
I think that could make wonders for price in initial stages.

I like the multipool before launce idea. lets do it
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Yes!
And conditions are established prior to registration, not after registration!

I heard about bitcoin when it was ~1k, so I missed the boat. A friend told me about NXTL and said it might be big so I registered on this forum thinking there was an opportunity to still be involved in crypto currencies. I know very little but I'm reading and learning, but don't have much to contribute yet. There was nothing in the rules about not allowing new users to join. That is so unfair, I can't believe people are suggesting chucking people out who don't post much.

Don't you want these coins to grow? You were all new users once, probably just a few months ago.

Changing the rules after the fact is bulllshit.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Are there any plans for what will be done with unclaimed stakes?
Im sure there will be some users, who will not register their NXTL accounts before launch.

Also could be possible to create a multipool before launch?
I think that could make wonders for price in initial stages.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Yes!

Interesting, and where stand that the devs are not allowed to change the conditions after the registration?
Exactly nowhere!

I think the safest thing is to simply refund people who have done nothing but post in the NXTL threads as those people will be hard pressed to argue that they are legitimate users if they simply registered an account, sent a payment to NXTL, posted their account numbers and then never came back again. There are quite a few like this. It won't eliminate all of the sockpuppets but it will get rid of a good chunk of them without harming any legitimate users.
Activity: 5
Interesting:

1. Put conditions for registration.
2. Register.
3. Changing registration conditions after registration.

or

1. It's legal
2. Do something.
3. Change laws and put him in jail for something you did before changing laws.

What's this? Burkina Faso?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Yes!

Interesting, and where stand that the devs are not allowed to change the conditions after the registration?
Exactly nowhere!
Activity: 21
I would say @ the end of ipo, look and search for all acounts with more than 4 weeks of inactivity (with under 10 posts) and all acounts with only 1-5 post and delete it, because they are socketpuppets, like NEM did it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-nem-new-economy-movement-no-envy-movement-updatesdiscussion-thread-426303

the devs would do something about sockpuppets. have patience
Yes!
legendary
I would say @ the end of ipo, look and search for all acounts with more than 4 weeks of inactivity (with under 10 posts) and all acounts with only 1-5 post and delete it, because they are socketpuppets, like NEM did it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nem-nem-new-economy-movement-no-envy-movement-updatesdiscussion-thread-426303

For example I've posted here just for this.
That makes me "socketpuppets"?

Date Registered:    April 19, 2014, 08:37:23 AM

yes, you will tell me this is your first stack?  Roll Eyes

For example I've posted here just for this.
That makes me "socketpuppets"?
Activity: 14

have just sent 0.05BTC to 1NfVZ4fHcBLCk6932b7ZVyPQ8wNDQ5NGCu
txid: 457a5b9a9c37825d101b8912ea632e84a424b9e1b25a6754c01f544afbe391e9
NXTL: 4143895378534108530
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is today end of IPO? Smiley

We say today ending date IPO
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Is today end of IPO? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
@ blackvoice

And that´s why you have to quote the whole post?   
Activity: 56
Activity: 22

NXL: 2103199151579002784

upd: posted in a wrong thread ) will post in the right one
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

I stand corrected; thank you sir.
Pages:
Jump to: