Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 4. (Read 172920 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

Honestly I don't understand, why I have to put NXTTY to BTER in order to receive it. Can't you make an asset, that you distribute?
Isn't that the way it should be in NXT?

I am sorry but I think you are mistaken...the message about Bter was for only those who were holding Nxttycoin in the bter wallet.  If you have your Nxtty in your own Nxt account then you will receive NxttyACCI.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Update

NxttyACCI distribution to Nxttycoin holders has begun today and will run for the next two weeks, if you wish to receive your NxttyACCI stake please move your Nxttycoin to your main account from Bter exchange wallet.

Thank you

Honestly I don't understand, why I have to put NXTTY to BTER in order to receive it. Can't you make an asset, that you distribute?
Isn't that the way it should be in NXT?
legendary
Update

NxttyACCI distribution to Nxttycoin holders has begun today and will run for the next two weeks, if you wish to receive your NxttyACCI stake please move your Nxttycoin to your main account from Bter exchange wallet.

Thank you

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So we can still expect good things to happen with nxtty?

NxttyACCI (ACCI) Distribution Plan

Below is an outline of the NxttyACCI distribution plan:

1) NxttyACCI will be distributed 100% to the Nxttycoin community.

2) Distribution will be according to Nxttycoin holdings. The percentage of your Nxttycoin holdings will determine the percentage of NxttyACCI which you will receive.

3) Trading will be fully enabled once distribution has been completed.

4) There are 800,756,647 NxttyACCI coins in existence.

5) A detailed breakdown of the NxttyACCI price discovery model will be published once distribution is complete.

6) The exact start date & duration period of the NxttyACCI distribution will be provided shortly.

NxttyACCI is an hybrid index coin which is fully trade­able using the Nxt Monetary System.  The index tracks the 20 largest traded cryptocurrrencies appearing on the coinmarketcap website.  The index focus is on market capitalization and is akin to the S&P 500 or NASDAQ Composite Index.  To maintain price fidelity NxttyACCI will only be traded within the Nxt Monetary System.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
So we can still expect good things to happen with nxtty?
legendary

Nay, it's implemented as currency by NXT-NP45-W9T8-E78H-3B8L7. I can only assume it's done that way for the usability in Nxtty app or something. Like, swap a large amount of Nxttycoin to this one, perhaps.

Edit: I'd say tradable as you can use it for up/down betting, really. This is very common in regulated markets (like ETFs and stuff), so why not here? Possibly it could be turned into an asset, but the value has to come from somwhere (like users or app income or something).

NxttyACCI will be trade-able...the value is gained from the aggregate movement of the 20 largest traded cryptos.

Trading will begin once distribution is complete.
legendary
Activity: 924
Nay, it's implemented as currency by NXT-NP45-W9T8-E78H-3B8L7. I can only assume it's done that way for the usability in Nxtty app or something. Like, swap a large amount of Nxttycoin to this one, perhaps.

Edit: I'd say tradable as you can use it for up/down betting, really. This is very common in regulated markets (like ETFs and stuff), so why not here? Possibly it could be turned into an asset, but the value has to come from somwhere (like users or app income or something).

This one, right? https://nxtportal.org/currencies/12966877553254092177
Activity: 9
Nxtty Altcoin Composite Index (ACCI) is a market index comprising the 20 largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

Nice! Is it tradable?

Exchangable. At Nxt.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/13634675574519917918

^^^ This one, right?

legendary
Nxtty Altcoin Composite Index (ACCI) is a market index comprising the 20 largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

Nice! Is it tradable?

Exchangable. At Nxt.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/13634675574519917918

^^^ This one, right?
Activity: 9

Nice! Is it tradable?

Exchangable. At Nxt.
legendary

Nice! Is it tradable?
legendary

COINMARKETCAP: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nxttyacci/

INDEX DETAILS:

- Bitcoin is excluded from the index.     
- The initial Index value is 100.
- The starting date of January 01, 2016.
- Index constituents are reviewed every 7 days.  Depending on circumstances the index portfolio may be adjusted before the 7 day period is completed.
- Index constituents will be removed from the Index if they have 7 straight days of trade volume below usd 1000. 

INDEX CONSTITUENTS:

Ripple
Litecoin
Ethereum
Dash
Dogecoin
Peercoin
BitShares
Stellar
Nxt
MaidSafeCoin
Namecoin
Bytecoin
Monero
Factom
Rubycoin
GridCoin
EmerCoin
Clams
Blackcoin
YbCoin

Nxtty Altcoin Composite Index is published by the Nxttycoin Community.
legendary
Nxttycoin Board of Directors Vote - 3 is now live....the vote involves our redesign of Nxtty UI....below is the new UI design.

legendary
Nxttycoin Board of Directors Vote - 2 is now live...please vote.
legendary
Glad to find out that nxtty is alive and kicking!

Thanks....we are working on something very exciting at the moment.
legendary

Uhh, what lottery? The first winner - NXT-PSY8-B4SS-JQ7G-AJD86 - is my account. What'd I win? Huh

BOARD OF DIRECTORS VOTE LOTTERY

Okay, thanks. For a moment, I had thought I had won a seat on the Board of Directors. Huh

Board membership is dynamic the members change for each individual vote.

legendary
No response to my question? I asked this question seriously because it would be a big advantage over many other mobile messengers.

I am wondering if there will be a desktop (windows) or Mac version of Nxtty some time? I would like to use it as an secure alternative to Skype.

This is doable but we need to see how it compares to the other opportunities we are working on in the near term.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
wow I have some nxtty but I thought this was dead as a door nail nice to see there is still some ideas kicking around
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
No response to my question? I asked this question seriously because it would be a big advantage over many other mobile messengers.

I am wondering if there will be a desktop (windows) or Mac version of Nxtty some time? I would like to use it as an secure alternative to Skype.
legendary

Uhh, what lottery? The first winner - NXT-PSY8-B4SS-JQ7G-AJD86 - is my account. What'd I win? Huh

BOARD OF DIRECTORS VOTE LOTTERY

Okay, thanks. For a moment, I had thought I had won a seat on the Board of Directors. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: