Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 8. (Read 172920 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The Next 10 Years: 42 Macro Predictions in Cryptography, Blockchains and Consensus Protocols

http://startupmanagement.org/2015/06/06/the-next-10-years-42-macro-predictions-in-cryptography-blockchains-and-consensus-protocols/

NXTTYcoin is already a world leader in a few of these points....and we will make sure we stay ahead of the pack over the coming months and years.

Thanks a lot for the link. It nailed down a vague "vision thing" I had for crypto. And you're right about Nxttycoin having first-mover advantage, although I'm sure that GetGems will give you a run for your money. Smiley

MINDS is a good door-opener for encrypted & private social networking, btw.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Going forward we will try our best to release regular stats to help provide a better picture of our situation:

- Organic daily downloads have increased 5 fold since the start of the Nxtty modified app initiative.
- Tips have also seen a similar jump in volumes.

The increase in tip volume is interesting and shows that users will tip a post if they like it no matter the content of the post itself.  Also as we expand Nxtty modified apps to new content areas and tip volume grows we will introduce rewards & redemption programs linked to the amount of tips these users have.

NXTTYcoin is at the heart of the Nxtty social/communications technology and no matter where market demand takes us....NXTTYcoin will be the guiding constant.

++++
I advise everyone to please have a look at the below article....

The Next 10 Years: 42 Macro Predictions in Cryptography, Blockchains and Consensus Protocols

http://startupmanagement.org/2015/06/06/the-next-10-years-42-macro-predictions-in-cryptography-blockchains-and-consensus-protocols/

NXTTYcoin is already a world leader in a few of these points....and we will make sure we stay ahead of the pack over the coming months and years.
legendary
Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program Extension Poll Update:

About 7000 Blocks are left in our 1st major poll so please vote if you have not....below are some quick stats on the ongoing results.

Yes -- 61,000,000 NXTTYcoins voted for yes so far
No --  12,600,000 NXTTYcoins voted for no

That's 73.6 million coins voted so far that's more than 20% of the coins on the open market.
legendary
June monthly rewards will be sent out over the coming days.
legendary

I mean PC and Console Games Tournaments Broadcasting and Betting.

Yes I figured that was what you meant.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What if Nxxtycoin becomes the official gambling currency at Twitch ?

Since real money gambling is not allowed on this site, Nxtty users can bet like tipping.

Lando, wwhat about building infrastructure for a Nxttycoin betting system for Twitch games.

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/questions/1065565-gambling

Watch and betting without playing is a growing trend...

I will make a note to study this trend.

I mean PC and Console Games Tournaments Broadcasting and Betting.
legendary

Since real money gambling is not allowed on this site, Nxtty users can bet like tipping.

Lando, wwhat about building infrastructure for a Nxttycoin betting system for Twitch games.

I will make a note to study this trend.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

legendary
UPDATE:

The Poll to decide the extension of the Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program for another 12 months at 2.5% of holdings is now live on the Nxt blockchain.  The chose is either YES or NO to the extension.

About 12,000 blocks are left till the poll finishes so please vote asap.

Where do I vote? (Uhm, the wallet I use for NXT is mynext.info)

You can vote using any Nxt wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
UPDATE:

The Poll to decide the extension of the Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program for another 12 months at 2.5% of holdings is now live on the Nxt blockchain.  The chose is either YES or NO to the extension.

Where do I vote? (Uhm, the wallet I use for NXT is mynext.info)
legendary
UPDATE:

The Poll to decide the extension of the Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program for another 12 months at 2.5% of holdings is now live on the Nxt blockchain.  The chose is either YES or NO to the extension.

legendary
Classified/Flea Market/Craiglist type of app is another area which we feel could be a good modified Nxtty app candidate.

If you do that, any plans to use Nxttycoin as an in-app currency?

Yes, Nxttycoin will be an in app currency for all apps we release.

Okay, thanks. It'd be nice to buy something for Nxttycoin some day...
legendary
Yes, I will "no" vote with. Important is a marketing manager

Please vote...thanks.

I agree we can use marketing expertise whenever we can find it but with the integration of adwords into the playstore over the coming months promoting apps will be a lot more earlier.

legendary
Classified/Flea Market/Craiglist type of app is another area which we feel could be a good modified Nxtty app candidate.

Yes, Nxttycoin will be an in app currency for all apps we release.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Thanks for the support! Activity is worth much more than people simply leaning back and waiting for landomata sending them their 2.5% interest payment!

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
UPDATE:

Note:

The Poll will run for 15,000 blocks and should end in about 3 weeks time.

I think continuing the 'Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program' is a not so good idea, because it fosters passivity.
Handing out generous bounties for all kinds of activities will be much better I think, so I will vote 'no'!

You can even hand out a bounties for proposing bounties, and for a bounty organizer / project manager!
legendary
legendary
UPDATE:

The Poll to decide the extension of the Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program for another 12 months at 2.5% of holdings is now live on the Nxt blockchain.  The chose is either YES or NO to the extension.

Note:

The Poll will run for 15,000 blocks and should end in about 3 weeks time.
Pages:
Jump to: