Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 7. (Read 172920 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
July monthly rewards have been sent out...this was the last month for sending out Nxttycoin rewards under the current program.  We will have an announcement regarding the rewards program going forward shortly.
legendary
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Soon Open Chat (GoLove) will be live on the web, accessable by any desktop or mobile browser.  This increases our market reach to anyone with an internet connected device with a browser.

All posts made to open chat will be view able on the web in real time...

legendary
The Monthly rewards for July will be sent out over next few days.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
INFO BITS

1) GoLove (Open Chat) is growing 3 times faster than Nxtty.

2) GoLove now ranks in the top 500 Social apps in 8 countries.

none sense of you don't release iOS beta. iOS is the private market. you are wasting time and chance,
legendary
INFO BITS

1) GoLove (Open Chat) is growing 3 times faster than Nxtty.

2) GoLove now ranks in the top 500 Social apps in 8 countries.

legendary
App Updates

Nxtty - V: 1.1.4
GoLove - V: 1.7

Changelog:
Further image compression optimizations
Bug fixes & enhancements
legendary
The image compression updates are now live for Nxtty.

Nxtty:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nxtty.main&hl=en

legendary
Near-Term Development Roadmap

The below are major developments we are working on which we hope to release over the immediate term.

A) Image compression

Release Date:  Imminent

B) Video Chat

Live one on one video will be both accessible for all users from 1) each Open Chat post & 2) inside the private chat page

Release Date:  Next 4- 6 weeks

C) We are working on a secret feature simultaneously with live video which we can't reveal right now.  This feature will be totally integrated to open chat.

Release Date:  Still not finalized but could be before or after live one on one video chat.
legendary
Activity: 1106
NXTTY seems to be rising like a Phoenix from the ashes, I thought it was all but dead. congrats on the increasing downloads. Of course I think Getgems is better and brings more to the table but I don't see why the two apps are in competition with each other, there are plenty of people in the world not on this forum!

Why don't you have an iPhone version yet?
legendary
Image compression update should be ready in a few days if all goes according to our test/release plan....this should increase engagement from users in countries with lower bandwidth speeds while also reducing lagging/loading times.

NOTE: More than 85% of GoLove (Open Chat) & 50% of Nxtty users are from emerging markets...
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
more and more excited info coming
legendary
Activity: 924
I still hold some, underpriced as the team keeps working on it, and they are very realistic and practical while still going after big goals.

It's hard to argue with more downloads: that's for sure. Plus, generally-ignored development and progress is the kind of position I like. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
UPDATE:
b) Nxtty has crossed 10,000 downloads and this new download level should be reflected on Googleplay within the next 24 hours or so.

Congratulations! I'm glad I bought more Nxttycoin. Smiley

I still hold some, underpriced as the team keeps working on it, and they are very realistic and practical while still going after big goals.
legendary
Activity: 924
UPDATE:
b) Nxtty has crossed 10,000 downloads and this new download level should be reflected on Googleplay within the next 24 hours or so.

Congratulations! I'm glad I bought more Nxttycoin. Smiley
legendary
UPDATE:

Today's update will be in two parts...the 1st part will discuss our current live apps & the 2nd part will discuss the Nxttycoin community vote.

Part 1:

a) We will be releasing a major update for both Nxtty & Open Chat (GoLove Friend Chat) within a few days.  The update mostly deals with image compression for open chat and is in response to the increased user volume we are seeing.  This should also increase the speed of Open chat for those users who are on slower networks in many of the countries which we are seeing growth.

c) Link to goLove - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chatopen.meets

Part 2:

The Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program Extension poll has now ended with the below results:

Yes: 62,812,157 Nxttycoin
No:  25,641,902 Nxttycoin

Total: 88,454,059 (Voter turnout)

.....or only 9% of the TOTAL NXTTYcoin BASE.

Our Comments below:

The 9% voter turnout is not even 50% of the available coins on the market....so the poll cannot be taken as fully representative of the whole Nxttycoin community.  

So we wanted to discuss this situation with the Nxttycoin community to see what is the best way to interpret these results before we state our official position on this issue.  The asset issuer account did not vote in this poll.
legendary
Revenue Model:

Although our Nxtty messaging & Open chat services are free, we have been thinking deeply on revenue generation over the long term.  Recently we had a eureka moment and a break through in our thinking.  Using our current open chat platform and the coming enhancements we hope to make to it....we have a viable model on which we can generate revenues on.  This revenue model is complimentary to our tipping platform both go hand and hand. 

These are early days so we cannot reveal specific details until the enhancements are in place but over the long term this revenue model is viable and has proven itself. 

P.S....Nxttycoin is at the center of this revenue model.
legendary
Here is the revised splash screen for the 1st Nxtty modified app....we plan to use the "Powered by Nxttycoin" on the splash screen of all future modified apps we release.  The color (currently RED) will change depending on the specific color of each app but the wording will need to be consistent.

Please advise... its open to change.

legendary
Nxttycoin Monthly Rewards Program Extension Poll Update:

About 1440 Blocks are left in our 1st major poll so please vote if you have not....below are some quick stats on the ongoing results.

Yes -- 63,320,000 NXTTYcoins voted for yes so far
No --  25,630,000 NXTTYcoins voted for no

About 89 million coins voted so far that's more than 25% of the coins on the open market.

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T.
legendary
Our 1st Nxtty modified app has been updated today with some changes, we are still in the early stages of modification so there will be lots more updates to come.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chatopen.meets

P.S...The branding is also in transition so names, etc can change anytime.
legendary

Thanks a lot for the link. It nailed down a vague "vision thing" I had for crypto. And you're right about Nxttycoin having first-mover advantage, although I'm sure that GetGems will give you a run for your money. Smiley

MINDS is a good door-opener for encrypted & private social networking, btw.

The Nxt platform is a WAY more innovative crypto platform than what is out there because it is also the 1st of the 2nd gen crypto's and we are attached to it at the very core.  As Nxt advances so does NXTTY by default.

P.S...this space will be as big or even bigger than the current tech industry so there will be enough room for all those who get in early and survive.

Pages:
Jump to: