Pages:
Author

Topic: NY Talks - page 5. (Read 26010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
October 26, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

- 1) the fact that your colleague, marina, is digging through nasonov's dirty laundry by publishing his photo with a beautiful woman doesn't contribute to proofs (vice versa - it's an open blackmailing). moreover, all of us remember fake video where he allegedly confesses in scamming.

I wish both sides to this would concentrate on facts rather than unsubstantiated accusations.

If you throw shit at others in the hope that some sticks - it might hit them but you still have shit on your hands.

There is no real proof of "blackmail" and if there is it should be reported to the police and dealt with by the courts.

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Also, I don’t understand why the fake name [4] of Worldcore employee Alexey Solonsky is not related to Worldcore in your opinion?

alexey solonsky is realted to worldcore as he's represented in the team the image of which you posted several times already. nobody denies this. and nobody denied it ever.
the question is why alex solonsky is a fake name? the screen from xing with allegedly alexey's profile can't be a tough proof.    
Activity: 45
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
New Worldcore paid bots - welcome. I remind you - you are violating the clause of the forum rules "evading a ban"

Interesting "newbies": both accounts abandoned since 2011, and now reactivated. Let´s wait what they can offer us, Marina! I think we need opponents. Let them delve deeper into the topic for a while.

@hubbo + khansum25
I suggest: Specially watch these websites:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcore/#markets

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcore/  (Use the zooms 1m and 3 m, too!)

You´ll see very poor price, volume and market cap development since the middle of August, and I don´t see any chance for an essential change.

They have long been in the subject. they were banned by the moderator and now they evading a ban.
October 25, 2018, 03:45:29 AM
good afternoon, veleor!

yeah, I mean exactly this exchange. you are very cunning but other people are not stupid, as well: you have posted just the data for btc/wrc trading pair, but there are many more trading pairs at this exchange, and the whole trading volume is about 2-3 btc a day, respectively - 60-90btc a month. do not paint the devil on the wall, please
- 2) the roadmap is being fulfilled. if some point is not done - it just takes a little bit more time to be realized. you can't deny this. the exchange is still working.
Do you mean this "exchange" which was launched 5 months ago and doesn't have volume?

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 24, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
My opinion means nothing here, but your proofs sound unconvincingly when you mix everything: 1) alex nasonov, 2)worldcore, 3)pavel krymov, 4)allegedly fake name of employees, 5) court's decision on "pravda"
Alexey Nasonov [1] is a CEO of Worldcore [2]. Nasonov admitted that he had calling to the swindler Pavel Krymov [3].

- 1) the fact that your colleague, marina, is digging through nasonov's dirty laundry by publishing his photo with a beautiful woman doesn't contribute to proofs (vice versa - it's an open blackmailing). moreover, all of us remember fake video where he allegedly confesses in scamming.
If you have proof that Marina Uni violates someone’s rights, then you can report to moderators. In this topic we discuss the company Worldcore only.

- 2) the roadmap is being fulfilled. if some point is not done - it just takes a little bit more time to be realized. you can't deny this. the exchange is still working.
Do you mean this "exchange" which was launched 5 months ago and doesn't have volume?

- 3) there's still no clear relation of krymov to worldcore. some photo from his forex trend conference is a "so-so" proof that doesn't mean his tough relation to worldcore (you wrote it yourself).
In fact there are more evidence of swindler Pavel Krymov involvement into Worldcore, but you completely ignoring them.

- 4) you mean alex salonsky. xtraelv already mentioned that anyone but him could create a profile instead of alex at social-oriented network website. not checkable.  
moreover, there's a huge nubmer of related links and photos that uncover and proof his personality as alexey salonsky indeed
As you know already, this Worlcore employee Alexey Solonsky had posting fake positive reviews about Worldcore.

Source

- 5) journalists follow the "honest opinion" defense policy that's why they deleted the article before the court session and, probably, that's why the court denied to fulfill the requirements of worldcore on defending honor and diginity, and receiving a compensation
You don't know this for sure, but you're presenting your personal opinion as the truth.

I believe in the company's success and I'm so much concerned that you are collecting all the negative points against worldcore (it's an accusation) trying to speculate on worldcore's reputation
If the CEO fakes qualifications and the company publicating false positive reviews about itself, this is a serious reason to think about its reliability. Worldcore, in addition to these points, have many other minuses proving their deception.
October 05, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
New Worldcore paid bots - welcome. I remind you - you are violating the clause of the forum rules "evading a ban"
October 24, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
Explain briefly why do the Questra organizers deside to attack Worldcore and Pavel Krymov.
[...] the choice fell on worldcore. I don't know excatly how this happened, by that's it.    

You know nothing about why Questra started the attack on Worldcore, but at the same time you speak with confidence about it and that Worldcore is the suffered party of this conflict in your opinion.
You deny any possibility that swindler Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore and all aforementioned links should be ignored as you say.

Good afternoon! I have already mentioned that it was an attempt of shifting legal responsibility to other people - as organizers of financial pyramids will take a term of imprisonment.
My opinion means nothing here, but your proofs sound unconvincingly when you mix everything: 1) alex nasonov, 2)worldcore, 3)pavel krymov, 4)allegedly fake name of employees, 5) court's decision on "pravda"

- 3) there's still no clear relation of krymov to worldcore. some photo from his forex trend conference is a "so-so" proof that doesn't mean his tough relation to worldcore (you wrote it yourself).
- 4) you mean alex salonsky. xtraelv already mentioned that anyone but him could create a profile instead of alex at social-oriented network website. not checkable.  
moreover, there's a huge nubmer of related links and photos that uncover and proof his personality as alexey salonsky indeed
- 5) journalists follow the "honest opinion" defense policy that's why they deleted the article before the court session and, probably, that's why the court denied to fulfill the requirements of worldcore on defending honor and diginity, and receiving a compensation:

In a lot of countries there is a legal defense called "honest opinion". As long as the journalist can show that they based their opinion on information that led to their reasonable opinion at the time they are immune from a defamation lawsuits. However if they receive information to the contrary later that contradicts that and by applying that newly gained knowledge does not lead to a reasonable opinion anymore they have to stop publishing that opinion (in the case of online content)  it in order to be eligible for such defense.

-------------------
and the final point. being an investor, I believe in the company's success and I'm so much concerned that you are collecting all the negative points against worldcore (it's an accusation) trying to speculate on worldcore's reputation and the wrc token price as well that, by the way, has grown by 2% today. these actions I consider as a planned discrediting campaign rather than an attempt to reach the truth.

have a nice day!

legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 24, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
~
Thank you, I downloaded this file too.
This document from the web archive and it is not on the Worldcore official site anymore, but it should be there certainly.

It is disrespect to investors that they should write to the Worldcore manager in Telegram to get access to the Roadmap.

by the way, you can find the employee list (and the roadmap) in the whitepaper in which you were so much interested in. this user wrote to the official wrc telegram channel moderator and aksed to send the wp. it was done. so, now, do you know where to look for the team slide and others?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
October 23, 2018, 09:15:59 PM
Quote from: Veleor
Can you provide links to Whitepaper, Employees List or Roadmap from Worldcore official website?
People shouldn't search this info in Telegram or somewhere else anyway.

Multiple versions still available here:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://worldcore.com/Worldcore.pdf

I have also downloaded some so can forward it to you.
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 23, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
Explain briefly why do the Questra organizers deside to attack Worldcore and Pavel Krymov.
[...] the choice fell on worldcore. I don't know excatly how this happened, by that's it.    

You know nothing about why Questra started the attack on Worldcore, but at the same time you speak with confidence about it and that Worldcore is the suffered party of this conflict in your opinion.
You deny any possibility that swindler Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore and all aforementioned links should be ignored as you say.

Why do you have such confidence in the reliability of Worldcore?
After all it has already been proven that the CEO Worldcore Alexey Nasonov has faked a diploma in purpose to attract more money to the company: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/worldcore-fake-diploma-of-ceo-5039485
Also, why are you ignoring that Worldcore company is connected to the Benson Union financial pyramid? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44709953

Don't you think that you trust Worldcore too much?
October 02, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

let the moderators make their own desicion   

Cheap bot of Pavel Krymov ValarCrais banned.
October 23, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

thank you so much for the article! there were so many talks about crackdowns on ico in different counrtries but as you undesrantd the process runs slowly. in many countries cryptocurrencies are not even considered as assets. anyway this article is far from the worldcore company since it was officially registered in the czech republic 
October 23, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
here it is! check it out!

as I wrote a few days ago, the process is constantly running! and the legal team of worldcore has started the process of obtaining cid code from financial regulator of the czech republic. just a few steps left! hope it will be done as soon as possible.

Please, post the text with date or the source of this official statement! It´s beyond me in which way the transfers between SEPA countries could happen.

October 23, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
~

so large amount of questions. let me answer them one by one.
creators of questra, agam, cashberry, 5 winds, etc. understand that their so called investment projects are nothing but financial pyramids and they have to take responsibility for deceived investors. the best way to avoid this is to shift responsibility to other financial payment systems. the choice fell on worldcore. I don't know excatly how this happened, by that's it.   
October 01, 2018, 04:31:25 AM
......Worldcore proving their business is transparent and real joins various professional industry associations uniting the major banks and paymnet systems, for example, ABE- EBA (Euro banking association - https://www.abe-eba.eu/about-eba/eba-members/ )    

Proves nothing and means nothing.
Pay some money and fill in a one page application form = instant "credibility".
A common tactic, see VEIAG and the UN for a recent example.

Are serious or making fools of all us posting as "an example" a bad link leading to the thread which has been removed? What were you trying to say?

You appear to be quite capable of making a fool of yourself with any assistance from me.

The linked thread has been mutilated by VEIAG to conceal their difficulty in answering simple questions about their scheme.
They claim, just like you do for Worldcore and EBA, "transparency" and credibility by association with a third party (UN Global Compact), which vets them for neither of those qualities.

No, it's you and you alone who makes the people here laugh posting bad links as so-called "proofs" and then stating something was "mutilated". Provide us with real proofs or just simply stop spamming here. Regarding ABE-EBA membership - being a member of the large respectable professional industry association is not the thing scammers would do easily because industry members professional assacitions are built and stand to develop, implement and protect professional standards and codes of conduct for their members.

For moderators: this paid bot violates the rules of the forum - evading a ban!

Activity: 336
October 23, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
@akarmin

You are wrong with your statement about EUPSProvider and SEPA registration.

LOL) It's not his statement, it is a statement of Worldcore's officials who declare that now one can make transfers between SEPA countries. If it is now so, try to make a SEPA transfer using their platform. If it doesn't work - you will be right, but until you did this - you are wrong )))

Please, post the text with date or the source of this official statement! It´s beyond me in which way the transfers between SEPA countries could happen.

For all readers: A statements to cryptos and ICOs

https://www.zdnet.com/article/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-regulation-worldwide-and-what-the-future-will-bring/

legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 23, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
~

I listened to the arguments of the CEO Worldcore but they seem extremely unconvincing to me.

CEO Alexey Nasonov said the following:

Moшeнники из Квecтpы Пpoчyxaн, Пecтюк и вce иx мнoгoчиcлeнныe пoмoщники peшили пoвecить нa нeгo (Пaвлa Кpымoвa) кидoк. Aтaкa нaчaлacь c тoгo, чтo eмy пpинaдлeжит Квecтpa, и чтo Worldcore пpинaдлeжит eмy, имeннo c ceнтябpя, кoгдa пo Квecтpe зaкoнчилиcь выплaты...
Scammers from Questra, Prochuchan, Pestyuk and their numerous helpers decided to connect their fraud with Pavel Krymov, and attack has began from that Questra supposedly belongs to him and that Worldcore is also belongs to him from September 2017. It happened exactly at the moment when Questra has stopped withdraw money to the clients.

The motives of Questra organizers in relation to Worldcore are unclear for me from this statement of CEO.
October 23, 2018, 03:41:18 AM
I understand that this is not an absolute proof of his involvement [...]

I'm so glad to hear you understand that this is not an absolute proof that

Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore.
October 23, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

Worldcore CEO Alexey Nasonov admitted that he had calling to Pavel Krymov periodically. Video in Russian language: https://youtu.be/0TOc9JdshOM?t=710

yes, he admitted, and it's the truth. but the most interesting point is WHY they had these callings. he says: we had callings before krymov was arrested not more often than once in 10 days in order to solve the problem with image damage appearing after fake informational throws-in that krymov is allegedly related to worldcore.

but, who could doubt, you didn't mention this. 
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 23, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
worldcore is NOT related to notoriously known swindler pavel krymov and worldcore's official refuted it hundreds of times.

A number of facts indicate that swindler Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore.

Pavel Krymov’s accomplice Oleg Polishevich (Forex Trend CEO) shared a Worldcore link in his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oleg.polishevich/posts/10209837584041089

Photo of Oleg Polishevich and Pavel Krymov at the Forex Trend presentation.

do you undestand how ridiculously it sounds?

Pavel Krymov is one of the organizers of the scam project "Forex Trend": https://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2018/11/5bc4bfa49a7947a0aed6a006
His relations to Worldcore were mentioned above.
I understand that this is not an absolute proof of his involvement, but a set of facts leads to the conclusion that swindler Pavel Krymov is related to Worldcore.
Pages:
Jump to: