Pages:
Author

Topic: NY Talks - page 8. (Read 26010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 16, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
4. Likely exaggeration ☑�   I view it as exaggerated sales hyperbole.
While we do not have access to their customer database their website traffic does not indicate that they have 300 000 customers.

I wonder how did Worldcore "increase" its customer base in 12 times given its monthly progress?

25 000 clients - October 2017 http://archive.li/eUW1Y#selection-1193.40-1193.51
25 000 clients - November 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU8c-hgQ5z4&t=3m05s
300 000 clients - April 2018 https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/820/89-of-users-of-mastercard-visa-and-unionpay-know-cryptocurrency-and-53-of-them-have-purchased-it/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 15, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
a proving screenshot from anton's odloklassniki social network profile:
https://image.ibb.co/gXbqgp/gevko.png

LO-fucking-L

Even by the extremely low standards of this thread the value of this "proof" falls somewhere between last year's fart and a glass hammer.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
10. In August 2018 a criminal case was opened in Ukraine against the management of Worldcore:

veleor, why don't you tell the users about anton gevko? it was exactly him who filed an application to the police in kyiv. then he confessed that, on the basis of the statement, a pre-trial check was being conducted in ukraine against worldcore. anton decided to tell the truth about who and how much he was paid for filing a knowingly false statement to the police. he, a refugee from gorlovka, gave $ 5,000 from to a stranger for an investment into the worldcore project at the subway station. anton's lawyer is now deciding whether testimony was given under the pressure of... guess who? true! fraudster alexander prochukhan or, to be more exact, - under the pressure of his sister who is ruled by the brother!

a proving screenshot from anton's odloklassniki social network profile:
https://image.ibb.co/gXbqgp/gevko.png

how will you comment this? now, who is a shill-poster?
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Lanbo Group Inc. - Nebulosa Investments S.A.

Compare the people behind Lanbo Group at # 1487 with the people behind Nebulosa Investments!

https://opencorporates.com/companies/pa/770467

Both companies are obviously associated.

The Spanish adjective "nebuloso/nebulosa" means in English "obscure", and both companies seem to me as really obscure. There doesn´t exist any detailed information about their businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
October 15, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
Swifthub Ltd. - swifthub.eu

... the incorporation of Swifthub Ltd., a  company only with one director, without a secretary and without registered business activity - quasi a pseudo company for questionable purpose.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09670069

The only company officer of Swifthub Ltd. was a Lithuanian, Viktorija Zirnelyte, who makes a living exploiting lax Scottish limited partnership legislation by registering hundreds of shell companies at apartment addresses in Scotland. A number of her clients are Lithuanian, Latvian or Ukrainian, whose legitimate needs for a Scottish company are unclear.
The UK government is currently reviewing this registration process as part of its attempts to stop the laundering of "dirty Russian money" to offshore accounts.

Zirnelyte attained brief press notoriety after some of her creations were found to have been integral to the 2014 $billion Moldovan bank fraud.
October 15, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Swifthub Ltd. - swifthub.eu

I find it remarkable that the domain swifthub.eu was activated immediately after the incorporation of Swifthub Ltd., a  company only with one director, without a sectretary and without registered business activity - quasi a pseudo company for questionable purpose.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09670069

https://imgur.com/a/Tifjn19

I´d like to know in which way Alex Nasonov was involved in dubious Lanbo Group Inc. respectively in swifthub.eu and how swifthub.eu came to the brand "Worldcore" ("Swifthub rebranded to Worldcore" before its migration to Prague - from where?).
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
The important news from the Russian side of the forum.

Being a Slovenian, I speak and read the Russian more or less ok (in my humble opinion) and here's what I've understood in the Russian thread: the Worldcore team filed another lawsuit against one more media (Finpotrebsoyuz) having named Worldcore a scam and also three more medias - BitJournal, Expert and Cryptocurrency have removed removed their articles spreading ill gossips around Worldcore. Moreover, Bitjournal also has made their excuses with a rettraction post.
Sounds good!   

It'd be very nice and helpful if you could look through the Russian thread and provide us with the extra news more frequently. As I know 80% of the Worldcore team are Russian and in my opinion there shall be much more info including the insides in the Russian threads apparently. Also we someone here who speaks Czech language and able to post the artciles and tell us what is said about Worldcore in Czech language in the Czech Republic media.   
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 15, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
So far my concerns are:

BOTs / Shills posting on the forum ☑

Veiled death threat ☑

1  Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2. Proven: Lied about CEO qualifications.
3. Too soon to be investigated. Delays to road-map at this early stage are acceptable. Too soon to investigate.
5. Not proven. ☒   Accusation of fake valuation is not proven.
6. lied about an audit. Partly proven:   ☑�  I am of the opinion that the audit claim was a misworded mistake rather than deliberate.
7. Not relevant ☒    Use of actors in promotional videos is quite normal.
8. Not relevant ☒    Use of freelancers / contractors and referring to them as employees is normal

9. Negative feedbacks about Worldcore are in the Internet since 2016 year:

10. In August 2018 a criminal case was opened in Ukraine against the management of Worldcore:
_
October 15, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
I do not look at whether it is value for money or a "good investment". I look at whether the owners are transparent and honest to determine if it is a scam.
Whether the owners are going to run off with the money.

Some of the things said appear to be dishonest. That worries me.

It is necessary to say that the Worldcore company calls itself an "transparent european organization", although the Worldcore manager FintechEU does not disclose his name and position in the company for entire year despite the fact that he was asked to do this many times. Worldcore turned off the website worldcore.com with the list of their employees and the Roadmap and you can't find them on Worldcore web resourses anymore.

so what? if the company is really a transparent european organization, it doesn't mean at all that some person on the forum must disclose his/her personality. nobody is obligatory to do this. I will say even more - it's connected with personal security that is reasonable. this kind of security is called the role account. security-conscious organizations such as worldcore avoid leaking this kind of private information by using role accounts. role accounts protect individuals from being targeted by attackers (like you and marina uni). so, do not mix, please, security and transparency. ok?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Here two documents out of an analysis from ICORATING of March on which Worldcore helpers repeatedly relied as a "proof" that the opponents of Worldcore are wrong with their arguments. But remember that most arguments against Worldcore and its fakes are much newer - mostly reported by myself. And these are absolutely evident.

"Moreover, the team gave fairly detailed answers to all our questions." Aha, which subjects did ICORATING ask, and what were the answers? Worldcore people had delivered a number of examples for having faked certain "facts" since its "foundation" in 2015.

And here a document you surely won´t like to see:

Clear aspects of a very questionable team. Did ICORATING ask them concerning these aspects and what answers did they get?

I think you address the question in the wrong way.
Why don't just simply not to get in touch with Icorating and ask them about their methodology in the Worldcore rating context and post their replies here?
Btw, they have never praised on Worldcore at all, they rated Worldcore mediocre - 2.9 out of 5, which means it's ok in general and definitely not a scam at but has a number of it's own weak points.   
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 15, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
I do not look at whether it is value for money or a "good investment". I look at whether the owners are transparent and honest to determine if it is a scam.

It is necessary to say that the Worldcore company calls itself an "transparent european organization", although the Worldcore manager FintechEU does not disclose his name and position in the company for entire year despite the fact that he was asked to do this many times. Worldcore turned off the website worldcore.com with the list of their employees and the Roadmap and you can't find them on Worldcore web resourses anymore.

US$ was worth more when that was said:

At one stage this year the upper value would have been US$32M
I would consider it "sales hyperbole".

If you are selling a house you would not likely say "the valuer valued it at $500K" if the range was $500K to $700K.  You would hope to market it at the higher price range.

The date of E&Y report is the 2nd of October 2017 (you can see this date on the first page of the report).
1 EUR was equal to 1.1739 USD then: https://www.currency-converter.org.uk/currency-rates/historical/rate/EUR-USD-02_10_2017.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=500
Thus, 26.000.000 EUR * 1.1739 = 30.521.400 USD

It also didn't specifically say US$

Worldcore representative talked clearly about USD:

- Worldcore business and software has been evaluated by E&Y
The value of Worldcore exceeds $30 million by this moment and this value is a result of founder's investments of less than $4 million and 2 years of hard work of Worldcore team.
It makes Worldcore the world's first and completely unique company with such value in ICO industry and it's needless to say that it confirms the professionalism of the team. The report can be downloaded on Worldcore.com website
Archive: http://archive.li/0SJVO#selection-2061.0-2061.9
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
October 15, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1)Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2) Proven:
3) Still to be investigated. �
5. Not proven. ☒  

(6) lied about an audit. Partly proven:  ☑�

Two more accusations.

7. Instead of the Czech office of Worldcore the scenery with the actors were shown in the promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1c5fcZFQQY&t=2m51s

Worldcore employees (Link)

8. Different data on the Worldcore website and on the Bitcointalk forum about the team.

A Worldcore manager 'FintechEU' admitted that almost all of the company's staff are freelancers.

Пo кoличecтвy coтpyдникoв пoяcню - бoльшинcтвo coтpyдникoв, a имeннo вce paзpaбoтчики и пoчти вcя кoмплaeнc-кoмaндa, из PФ, paбoтaют нe пo дoгoвopy тpyдoycтpoйcтвa, a пo фpилaнc-дoгoвopy c Индивидyaльным Пpeдпpинимaтeлeм.
Translation: "By the number of employees I will explain - most of the employees or namely all developers and almost all compliance team, from Russia, are working not under an employment contract, but under a freelance contract with Individual Entrepreneur".

Moreover, White Paper stated the opposite: "More than 40 persons are working in all 5 departments of Worldcore and some people working as freelancers".

So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1  Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2. Proven: Lied about CEO qualifications.
3. Too soon to be investigated. Delays to road-map at this early stage are acceptable. Too soon to investigate.
5. Not proven. ☒   Accusation of fake valuation is not proven.
6. lied about an audit. Partly proven:   ☑�  I am of the opinion that the audit claim was a misworded mistake rather than deliberate.
7. Not relevant ☒    Use of actors in promotional videos is quite normal.
8. Not relevant ☒    Use of freelancers / contractors and referring to them as employees is normal

Promotional videos and advertisements use actors. It is normal.
Maybe they counted the actors as employees too.  Roll Eyes

Use of contractors and freelancers is quite normal in Crypto and technology based businesses. The use of "Individual Entrepreneur" status has tax advantages in Russia and therefore is quite normal to expect.

Contractors often still are eligible for employee discounts", "employee benefits" and subject to "employee rules". The contractual relationship different between an employee and contractor but for the client it has not much difference. For certain skills it is easier to employ a contractor than to hire an employee.
It is not unusual for a company to count contractors as part of their employees.

Like Suchmoon I am concerned mainly about (1). If there are ties to Benson Union or other scams then there is a serious problem.

Does it really worth 25,56 million USD collected on ICO?

August 15, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
@SteelLiver - # 1254

"The WRC price graph clearly indicates there's been no any pumping at all which is a usual scammers instrument
Also WRC is very far from being the biggest looser for the week.
Just have a look here, any comments?"

In the token market there are always strong winners and strong losers. A special characteristic of this market are considerable fluctuations which I see as the main aspect that cryptos will never be real "currencies". For real currencies it´s very important that they are relatively stable. But there is also a number of rather unstable currencies like Argentinean Peso, Venezuelean Bolivar or Turkish Lira. In all countries with unstable currencies USD or EUR are important parallel currencies. In businesses like trade or accommodation people always like more to be payed in USD or EUR or GBP. Trying to offer them a cryptocurrency you mostly won´t have success. 
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 15, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
The accusation was that worldcore lied about E&Y valueing the company at $30Million. They did not lie about that.

According the E&Y report the information about $30 million valuation was somewhat exaggerated.

cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality
Does it really worth 25,56 million USD collected on ICO?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 14, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

Moreover, White Paper stated the opposite: "More than 40 persons are working in all 5 departments of Worldcore and some people working as freelancers".

so what? the most important moment here is that these people WORK and do a lot of great job in order to keep the project afloat and complete the roadmap. yeah, there are some time troubles with which absolutely project faces but the work is being done. cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality

Please tell us about Benson Union. What happened to that project?
October 14, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

so what? the most important moment here is that these people WORK and do a lot of great job in order to keep the project afloat and complete the roadmap. yeah, there are some time troubles with which absolutely project faces but the work is being done. cryptocurrency exchange https://worldcore.trade is launched and constantly updated ; worldcore inmplemented smart invoicing solution for business customers for creating, sending and processing invoices with SMS and e-mail notifications. : support of FIAT payments via worldcore transfers; worldcore has also updated affiliate program functionality
legendary
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
October 14, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
So far my concerns are:

Veiled death threat ☑

1)Partly proven:  ☑�  I view this as evidence to support suspicion rather than evidence of proof.
2) Proven:
3) Still to be investigated. �
5. Not proven. ☒  

(6) lied about an audit. Partly proven:  ☑�

Two more accusations.

7. Instead of the Czech office of Worldcore the scenery with the actors were shown in the promotion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1c5fcZFQQY&t=2m51s

Worldcore employees (Link)

8. Different data on the Worldcore website and on the Bitcointalk forum about the team.

A Worldcore manager 'FintechEU' admitted that almost all of the company's staff are freelancers.

Пo кoличecтвy coтpyдникoв пoяcню - бoльшинcтвo coтpyдникoв, a имeннo вce paзpaбoтчики и пoчти вcя кoмплaeнc-кoмaндa, из PФ, paбoтaют нe пo дoгoвopy тpyдoycтpoйcтвa, a пo фpилaнc-дoгoвopy c Индивидyaльным Пpeдпpинимaтeлeм.
Translation: "By the number of employees I will explain - most of the employees or namely all developers and almost all compliance team, from Russia, are working not under an employment contract, but under a freelance contract with Individual Entrepreneur".

October 14, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
Some questionable facts concerning Marineserv Ships Inc and strong proof that Swifthub Ltd and EUPSProvider s.r.o. are associated

As I´ve already posted Marineserv is registered under two addresses, one in Panama City and since August 2018 another in London:
Stron House, 100 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5EA. But where was it registered before?

Now a view on the last address: https://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/a/21
Oh, nearly 4000 companies at this address?

And now let´s look at the structure behind:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06086443/officers

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06086443/persons-with-significant-control

The main company at Stron House is Stron Legal Services Ltd. Here some aspects of this company that serves as a secretary for all companies in this building. You should know that in UK a registered company must have at least one director and one secretary:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514684/officers
Remark: All officers of this company have correspondence addresses at Malta.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514684/persons-with-significant-control

Remark the role of Norvegian Mr Zangenberg! The director of Marineserv Henry Aspevik is Norvegian, too.

A final - not nice - aspect of Claes Zangenberg: https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/80148395   

All these facts I find very dubious. I´m nearly convinced that if you wanted to personally meet Mr Aspevik you won´t find him at the address mentioned above. Probably Mr Aspevik´s company never sold a luxury cruiser or had repaired a such one or another ship. See homepage:
http://www.marineserv-ships.com/

A company of "global importance" should have a board of directors, not only one director and one secretary. In my opinion there is a lot fishy with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here the clear proof that Swifthub established the brand Worldcore before its take-over by EUPSProvider – that swifthub.eu and worldcore.eu are obviously associated:
http://links.giveawayoftheday.com/swifthub.eu

The image on the left side is clearly an element of Worldcore's homepage!   

August 15, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
Massive WRC market support action with extremly low 24h volume

Very strange!
Activity: 45
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Are there any news on the yesterday's court session in Moscow based on the the Worldcore's lawsuit? Has been the verdict published already and what is the made decision?

The court between RUSBASE and Worldcore was postponed until October 2, 2018:
https://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/f8e9cf3e-bfca-4392-ab44-8a3ff74435ea

Sean Patterson is not fulltime Worldcore employee and so what? "Actors" never have MBA and acting in movies instead of creating marketing strategies.

are there proofs confirms that Sean is currently working in Worldcore?  
or is it your imagination?
Are there proofs that Shaun really graduated from MBA? Nasonov also allegedly graduated from something.

Sean Patterson

Thunderbird School of Global Management;
Phoenix, AZ/Geneva, Switzerland
M.B.A. in Global Management,
Master

Nebraska Wesleyan University;
Lincoln, NE
B.A. in Computer Science, Business Strategy, and Political Science,
Bachelor

Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
Coventry, England
Undergraduate coursework in Human and Operations Management,
Bachelor

And you can check up for example Warwick university alumni community for 2002 graduates.

It's your proofs?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

oook

https://thunderbird.asu.edu/search/Patterson  - nope
https://www.nebrwesleyan.edu/search?textsearch=patterson&x=0&y=0 - nope
https://www.wbs.ac.uk/news/winter-graduation-celebrations/ - Clare Patterson was found....

Sean Patterson is liar.
Pages:
Jump to: