Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyancat.io - The Crypto Racing Game - page 46. (Read 5635 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 06:09:08 AM
Since item market is working now, I'm going to sell 2 rare kitties, pm me if you're interested.
Wait I can trade cats with real people? I thought I could only buy cats from the system LOL
Activity: 14
August 16, 2019, 06:05:49 AM
Sometimes I can't open site because of some issue. Anybody has the same problem? I need your advices people
What country do you live in? Make sure you have a good internet connection in the first place.
Activity: 23
August 16, 2019, 05:54:51 AM
Since item market is working now, I'm going to sell 2 rare kitties, pm me if you're interested.
Activity: 8
August 16, 2019, 05:54:40 AM
Is the withdraw system working right now? I can't check it myself right now so if anybody answers this I'd be happy
Activity: 2
August 16, 2019, 05:51:41 AM
Hello,
  where can I buy waves except binance?
Activity: 14
August 16, 2019, 05:43:30 AM
What will hapen if I refresh the website during the race? Will I be automatically deleted from the race or something like this?
You will probably lose your bet. I accidentally refreshed it once and never got 1 waves back.
It's important not to refresh page while searching for opponents. Otherwise you'll lose 1 vawes
Now It's clear how I was losing waves... Is it fixed by now?
Tried it yourself if don't afraid of losing waves once again Cheesy
I dont think its fixed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 05:41:40 AM
Why the prices for cats on item market are way bigger?
Activity: 22
August 16, 2019, 05:40:46 AM
Turns out that epic cats does not give any advantage at all if I don't know how to distribute your portfolio. Well at least I can sell them for a bigger price
Wasn't it obvious since the beginning of the presale? Editing portfolio correctly is the most imprortant part of the game.
I guess pamchik just didn't read the white paper. Its written in black and white there that nyancats are only give you the opportunity to edit portfolio more precise
Activity: 23
August 16, 2019, 05:28:13 AM
nyancat is a project from the developers of ether kingdoms? who then will be engaged in the development of the first project?
Project Ether Kingdoms slowly dying..
Why do you think so? In my opinion it doing just as usual...the online is decreasing that's true, but you dont need hundreds to find an enemy for a battle right?
Activity: 26
August 16, 2019, 05:22:14 AM
Turns out that epic cats does not give any advantage at all if I don't know how to distribute your portfolio. Well at least I can sell them for a bigger price
Wasn't it obvious since the beginning of the presale? Editing portfolio correctly is the most imprortant part of the game.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2019, 05:15:28 AM
Activity: 197
August 16, 2019, 05:06:25 AM
Market is laucned that's create, the question left is when will I be able to buy nyancats with fiat?
Activity: 24
August 16, 2019, 05:00:23 AM
Sometimes I can't open site because of some issue. Anybody has the same problem? I need your advices people
It is probably happens because of your internet connection. You should fix it first.
Website works perfect for me. I'm sure it is his internet fault that he cant reach the site.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 16, 2019, 04:52:26 AM
What will hapen if I refresh the website during the race? Will I be automatically deleted from the race or something like this?
You will probably lose your bet. I accidentally refreshed it once and never got 1 waves back.
It's important not to refresh page while searching for opponents. Otherwise you'll lose 1 vawes
No it's not unfortunately. Last time I checked I got logged out and lost 1 waves.
Activity: 106
August 16, 2019, 04:46:34 AM
Hi, when will all the menu items be available?
By the end of the august there should be a few updates for beta, I hope the leadeboard will be added aswell
Any clues on how the leaderboard will work? I used to participate in leaderboards from Ether Kingdoms very often.
You will receive scores for each race you play The more you play the bigger the score
Activity: 75
August 16, 2019, 04:42:26 AM
Hi, when will all the menu items be available?
By the end of the august there should be a few updates for beta, I hope the leadeboard will be added aswell
Any clues on how the leaderboard will work? I used to participate in leaderboards from Ether Kingdoms very often.
Activity: 61
August 16, 2019, 04:40:28 AM
Activity: 45
August 16, 2019, 04:17:52 AM
Finally a good market for kitties! Now I can at least see what cat I will get.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2019, 04:09:19 AM
nyancat is a project from the developers of ether kingdoms? who then will be engaged in the development of the first project?
One group of people is engaged in the development of the first project, and the second group is engaged in the development of the Nyancat project
How do you know this information? As far as I know, these games are developed by one group - gamedelta
Yes, whitepaper also says that this game was developed by gamedelta Studio with the support of waves
Gamedelta have developed  2 games? I was wondering if theres other projects from this studio
As far as I know Ether Kingdoms is the first game that became famous
It is also a first game made by Gamedelta as far as I know
copper member
Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: