Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyancat.io - The Crypto Racing Game - page 48. (Read 5635 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 0
August 14, 2019, 05:42:06 PM
What time did you decide to get together? USA time?
Soon the developers, I think, will buy a lot of advertising and such problems will not be
How many days do you think the situation with the players will change?
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
August 14, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
Is there information about when the project will be without bugs?
I saw a few bugs in the game menu and on the site. I think must wait, admin will fix everything.
Try turning off adblock and other addons
Activity: 179
August 14, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
nyancat is a project from the developers of ether kingdoms? who then will be engaged in the development of the first project?
One group of people is engaged in the development of the first project, and the second group is engaged in the development of the Nyancat project
How do you know this information? As far as I know, these games are developed by one group - gamedelta
Yes, whitepaper also says that this game was developed by gamedelta Studio with the support of waves
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2019, 05:34:24 PM
nyancat is a project from the developers of ether kingdoms? who then will be engaged in the development of the first project?
One group of people is engaged in the development of the first project, and the second group is engaged in the development of the Nyancat project
How do you know this information? As far as I know, these games are developed by one group - gamedelta
Activity: 37
August 14, 2019, 05:31:02 PM
Activity: 318
August 14, 2019, 05:30:07 PM
Project Ether Kingdoms slowly dying..
Activity: 48
August 14, 2019, 05:22:12 PM
Activity: 39
August 14, 2019, 05:21:54 PM
When installing waves keeper I get an error, someone faced with it?
Activity: 41
August 14, 2019, 05:11:57 PM
How long will the beta last?
I am also concerned about this issue. The beta version already lasts more than two weeks, this is scares me
Developers eliminate bugs and errors, be patient a little. I think the game will be very cool
Couldn't they have removed the bugs before the presale announcement?
Activity: 53
August 14, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
I am also concerned about this issue. The beta version already lasts more than two weeks, this is scares me
Developers eliminate bugs and errors, be patient a little. I think the game will be very cool
Activity: 66
August 14, 2019, 04:54:40 PM
Activity: 64
August 14, 2019, 04:54:18 PM
I think the beta version will last no more than a week
Activity: 76
August 14, 2019, 04:45:16 PM
I saw a few bugs in the game menu and on the site. I think must wait, admin will fix everything.
I've seen these bugs too, they're terrible, aren't they?
Activity: 8
August 14, 2019, 04:39:03 PM
Activity: 84
August 14, 2019, 04:29:56 PM
I am sure that this error will be corrected in the future
Activity: 123
August 14, 2019, 04:29:36 PM
I just lost $ 20, luck is clearly not on my side
I won $ 20, you're a loser
Activity: 8
August 14, 2019, 04:22:24 PM
Will be possible to add my own skins in the game?
I highly doubt that...
This will be too complicated in my opinion. Plus some people will make some ugly and stupid skins that will ruin the atmosphere
This will bring a lot of creative people in the game. This feature can change the game for best
Creative people don't exist in the cryptocurrency
Creative people have no place in cryptocurrency? Are you kidding me? Blockchain technology is the creation of creative people
Activity: 12
August 14, 2019, 04:05:55 PM
Report these errors to the administration and they will give you a prize
what prize can I get for finding a bug in the game?
Activity: 15
August 14, 2019, 03:43:21 PM
Report these errors to the administration and they will give you a prize
Activity: 15
August 14, 2019, 03:14:04 PM
I also just met a few bugs, they annoy me
Pages:
Jump to: