Pages:
Author

Topic: Nyancat.io - The Crypto Racing Game - page 49. (Read 5635 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 100
August 14, 2019, 12:53:08 PM
Is there information about when the project will be without bugs?
I saw a few bugs in the game menu and on the site. I think must wait, admin will fix everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 4
August 14, 2019, 10:09:41 AM
I really do want to play this game but I cant buy waves right now, is there any other way to make a deposit?
Not at the moment. In the future, it will be possible to replenish the game balance through btc, eth and ltc. This statement was made by the developers a couple of days ago
For the first time I hear about this statement, where can I see it?
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
August 14, 2019, 10:08:26 AM
I really do want to play this game but I cant buy waves right now, is there any other way to make a deposit?
Not at the moment. In the future, it will be possible to replenish the game balance through btc, eth and ltc. This statement was made by the developers a couple of days ago
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
August 14, 2019, 10:06:49 AM
Will be possible to add my own skins in the game?
I highly doubt that...
This will be too complicated in my opinion. Plus some people will make some ugly and stupid skins that will ruin the atmosphere
I think that you need to add a paid feature to add skins. It is very important that skins was checked by the administration
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 14, 2019, 10:05:07 AM
I highly doubt that...
This will be too complicated in my opinion. Plus some people will make some ugly and stupid skins that will ruin the atmosphere
This will bring a lot of creative people in the game. This feature can change the game for best
Creative people don't exist in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 66
August 14, 2019, 10:03:39 AM
I would like to believe it, to be honest
Activity: 64
August 14, 2019, 10:03:25 AM
 I just lost $ 20, luck is clearly not on my side
Activity: 76
August 14, 2019, 10:03:12 AM
isn't the nyancat logo patented?
I think not, because the Creator of this meme is long dead
This meme creator alive lol...
Activity: 82
August 14, 2019, 10:02:51 AM
Developers will order banner advertising on this forum (bitcointalk)?
Activity: 89
August 14, 2019, 07:42:43 AM
What time did you decide to get together? USA time?
From what I know US has different time zones aswell...
Activity: 24
August 14, 2019, 07:36:46 AM
I didn't buy any nyancat yet. But it feels like my default cat has a good portfolio because I'm taking 1/2/3 places most of the time.
I have a few epic cats which I dont use at all Cheesy
Because I dont know how to balance portfolio myself yet
If you don't know how to balance you can just copy the portfolio from your common cat...
good lifehack for players. I will use it right now thank you
Thanks for a tip it was really hard for me to edit it correctly.
Activity: 13
August 14, 2019, 07:33:43 AM
I can't find any opponents, why are there so few players in the game?
I have the same problem. The peak of activity at 12 o'clock
Let's play tomorrow at 3: 00 in the afternoon?
You guys are freaking geniuses... do you even know what time zone you both living in?
It is way easier to find players in chat rather then planning to play in certian time, right?
Activity: 11
August 14, 2019, 07:29:35 AM
I highly doubt clans will be useless! You can make races 2vs2 or even 5vs5. And the team with most % of profit wins. It can be pretty fun to play.
Imagine if you could do a race 10 vs 10
My computer couldn't take the load.
Oh come on is it so old it can't handle browser game? Play it on your smartphone
Activity: 10
August 14, 2019, 07:18:43 AM
A question for those who played nyancat.io already - how hard is it to earn waves in races?
Checked it myself today first few races I was really confused with editing portfolio, now I feel more confident even though I lost a good amount of waves
Same situation with me. I'm glad  a free tutorial game was added, at least I dont have to spend my money for practise
Activity: 17
August 14, 2019, 07:15:37 AM
I highly doubt that...
This will bring a lot of creative people in the game. This feature can change the game for best
And a lot of trolls aswell who will ruin the races with their redicilous skins.
Activity: 26
August 14, 2019, 07:11:08 AM
Hi, when will all the menu items be available?
By the end of the august there should be a few updates for beta, I hope the leadeboard will be added aswell
Where did yall find this information? There's nothing about written about this on Medium
Telegram chat and discord chat for players. People are communicating with admins constantly.
Activity: 9
August 14, 2019, 07:04:57 AM
A question for those who played nyancat.io already - how hard is it to earn waves in races?
Checked it myself today first few races I was really confused with editing portfolio, now I feel more confident even though I lost a good amount of waves
Activity: 11
August 14, 2019, 06:50:25 AM
Hi, when will all the menu items be available?
By the end of the august there should be a few updates for beta, I hope the leadeboard will be added aswell
Where did yall find this information? There's nothing about written about this on Medium
Activity: 29
August 14, 2019, 06:50:15 AM
Activity: 61
August 14, 2019, 06:45:52 AM
isn't the nyancat logo patented?
I think not, because the Creator of this meme is long dead
Even if the creator is dead, copy rights may be transferred to another person
But if he didn't give anybody rights for nyancat that means it's available for everyone, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: