Pages:
Author

Topic: Obelisk tech to release Miner for Decred with the DCR1 - page 5. (Read 4042 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Seriously, With Obelisk reputation, 7 month time frame and BTC/ALT predicted bullish market in 2018.
Ya well fools are plenty in this world.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
why peoples are not investing more to develop mining hardware, ASIC is too much centralized and they are doing what ever they want to do, too much overprice
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
im waiting until bitmain will make a asic for this algo.  they  also want part of the cake.  im pretty sure
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
So cool if they can deliver on their promises and deliver on time.

Hope this doesn't become like butterfly labs. Bitmain has been the reputable source and the only one I can trust.

As much as I would like to jump in on the obelisk, I see a bit of a risk with if their's delays, frustrations and questioning if it's more profitable to buy Decred at current cheap price instead of waiting half a year after price gone up and now ur mining at higher mining difficulties.

Maybe I'll just buy one and pray for the best b/c i like decred and being the first batch to mine can be profitable if all the stars align.

ya, it's kinda rough, they are honestly nothing but promises and more asking for money over and over here Sad no real tangible anything yet it seems Sad
the minebox? not delivered, nothing but words, their next ask after that for money for the SIA ASIC months ago? having trouble filling orders, NOW they are asking for MORE money for a DCR ASIC? pfft, not from me!
by the time this stuff comes online it will be obselete, ill put my faith in tim from zeropond having his dcr asic first as well even ;p

other thing is you can ONLY get this pre-sale (whatever that means) discord miner before NOV 24th was it? Same for the miner they have had out for a bit

I'm begining to think I may only get 'the lousey T-shirt' they sent to the 1 first week order i got

not inspiring a lot of confidence in their products

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Hope this doesn't become like butterfly labs. Bitmain has been the reputable source and the only one I can trust.

As much as I would like to jump in on the obelisk, I see a bit of a risk with if their's delays, frustrations and questioning if it's more profitable to buy Decred at current cheap price instead of waiting half a year after price gone up and now ur mining at higher mining difficulties.

Maybe I'll just buy one and pray for the best b/c i like decred and being the first batch to mine can be profitable if all the stars align.

ya, it's kinda rough, they are honestly nothing but promises and more asking for money over and over here Sad no real tangible anything yet it seems Sad
the minebox? not delivered, nothing but words, their next ask after that for money for the SIA ASIC months ago? having trouble filling orders, NOW they are asking for MORE money for a DCR ASIC? pfft, not from me!
by the time this stuff comes online it will be obselete, ill put my faith in tim from zeropond having his dcr asic first as well even ;p
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Bummed out....

you can only apply 1 coupon vs 1 unit

not worth it..holding what I have for units no more

guess the coupons are gonna just gonna fade ...with no use

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
https://obelisk.tech/

HIGH PERFORMANCE ASIC MINERS FOR DECRED AND SIACOIN

Mine Decred with the DCR1 and Siacoin with the SC1. Presale is open until November 24 with a cap of 4,000 units each. Delivery by June 30, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: