Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 17. (Read 61718 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
There is no certainty in determining how the price of cryptos goes and as such no one can say that a particular month is good for crypto.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Last year was last year. Events here in cryptocurrency are not annual events. They may or may not happen again. So, if bull run happened last December, there is no guarantee that it will happen agan this December. But of course we are hoping for the best.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Last year I thought that if October and December were the months for Crypto and Bitcoin, because in October and December last year the price of Bitcoin was very high. but now that it is entering the middle of November the market prices of crypto and bitcoin are still low, maybe it is only temporary or occasionally occurs in a few months each year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I think the cryptocurrency will fly in January and February.Prices will increase by 2-3 times.Bitcoin price will be $ 15000.At the latest in February these will be.Rumors about the market are in this direction.People who have a say are talking about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I dont seriously think that there are crypto month.
You think about December simply because it was greates market pump durng this month. That was just a coincedence
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
I'm not even sure about December. although I really want the market to become green and the growth of coins increased by 100%. But I do not want to feed false hopes and just watch the situation.
Activity: 154
Yes, according to statistics, it can be said that these are the two most favorable months for the growth of cryptocurrency, but unfortunately this year everything happened differently
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
no one can predict the best month for crypto. but if you need my opinion i think i can't say october is the month of crypto and i'm not sure in december either. nothing special will happen for crypto in this year. but i think december is the best month to buy some crypto and hold it. 'cause most people sell his crypto in december and you can buy it at a low prices.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
This is not true, everyday and every month are months for crypto if we are knowledgeable on how to deal with crypto. It is just the last quarter of the year is a good time for crypto since people who are involve have money during this time of the year. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
stock markets show success at the beginning of the year in collecting new portfolios. crypto portfolios may also be traditionally collected in the new year, so perhaps the best month is January-February.

I think we will be in flat until the end of December, around the beginning of January, the buy-out of coins at the lowest prices this year may begin, which will provoke a snowball of purchases and further growth.
There will be a reset of everything and as you think for now, the price might became worst as opposite of what others are expected. This will be a reverse scenario when we say at positive sides might be heading to negative trends.
Activity: 837
It's really hard to predict this, as this year the crypto market has been down (that is bear market). We are already in November, lets see how the end of the year will turn out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October was the quietest month for cryptocurrency. At the moment we are seeing a sharp downward movement, but this is a positive trend.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I still hope that we will see market growth this year. At the end of the year, many companies close their financial statements. Perhaps we will see a temporary increase in Bitcoin, and behind it the growth of the remaining altcoins.
There is no profit or gain in seeing the market remain the same. The highest price last year was Dec 20, so it is possible to have a figure close to $8000 or more this year. If the market can regain at least $2000 add up before the end of the year and correction was well managed in Jan/Feb, the coming year might enjoy a smooth ride.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
this are the months of the end of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Why October and December? December - ok, but why October? Smiley
Can't understand your reasons. I don't see any visible season dependence in crypto in fact. New Year eve played some roles a few times but not always.
Different news and events affect market, that's true.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't agree with October being one of the crypto months because nothing really happened in the month of October but hopefully the month of December will be favourable. We just hope to see the market growth before the year ends.
i have a lot of hope for tye next year and i think that we will see ia lot of new projects as i am waiting for them
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
well and what abput bovember it hink that this month is also good as we see soemcrytpcurrecies are growing right npw
Activity: 150
I don't agree with October being one of the crypto months because nothing really happened in the month of October but hopefully the month of December will be favourable. We just hope to see the market growth before the year ends.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

October has passed but there have been no major changes to the crypto market and until this month the market has still not seen a bullrun, maybe in December the new bear market will end and a significant increase will occur next year.

if you look at the previous years indeed in that month there has always been a significant increase in the crypto market, especially in bitcoin, whose prices have soared at the end of 2017
we hope that at the beginning of the year the bullrun market will come and the crypto market will recover soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Around the holiday many people will sell because there are many expenses with all the shopping and stuff so I think the market will start to grow from January further
Pages:
Jump to: