Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 18. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I don't want to preempt minded. currently, the market is still in a condition that could have been without any change in meaning. hope some of this month is the time for the crypto is also not necessarily true. It is better to be patient and just wait for the real conditions by continuing to monitor market conditions.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I don't think crypto will recover in the near future because there isn't anything that is able to move the market precisely I think at the end of this year crypto will fall further because there are many people who sell their assets for holiday needs, yes as we know that by the end there will be Christmas and New Year
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
I still hope that we will see market growth this year. At the end of the year, many companies close their financial statements. Perhaps we will see a temporary increase in Bitcoin, and behind it the growth of the remaining altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
stock markets show success at the beginning of the year in collecting new portfolios. crypto portfolios may also be traditionally collected in the new year, so perhaps the best month is January-February.

I think we will be in flat until the end of December, around the beginning of January, the buy-out of coins at the lowest prices this year may begin, which will provoke a snowball of purchases and further growth.
Activity: 448
At the moment, there is a strong fall in the cryptocurrency market and the renewal of annual minimums. I think this is the last drop before big growth.
Activity: 434
I am not sure that this year will be profitable for cryptocurrency. Of course I want to believe that the correction of the market as soon as possible to end and the market will grow, but for some reason the reality is that it is possible to wait another year for sure

Today's fall in the price of the cryptocurrency market can confirm your words. I no longer dare to predict what will happen next. I would very much like growth, but I see only a fall.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I do not agree that October was one of the most successful. but I think and hope that in December the state and the situation with cryptocurrency will change for the better

To become December the most successful month of this year, he needs to surpass January, and this is not the easiest task. Current movements in the market may well form a reverse rebound which will drag us to a new level, or at least to the previous one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I can safely say that this year October and December are not the months of cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
We're already on October and yeah October isn't the month of crypto
We must wait on December to see the progress cause Om December bakkt open trading on btc, maybe it can make little change
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
now is not the right time to predict crypto based on the cycle, a lot of analysis must be done and must consider several factors that influence
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
I do not agree that October was one of the most successful. but I think and hope that in December the state and the situation with cryptocurrency will change for the better
Activity: 180
Strap in boys its guna be a hell of a ride! All Alts to the moon in 2 weeks
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
it was for 2018. especially december was a incredible month for bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies. but i don't think that it means market will raise up every november and december  Smiley.
I think that this December there will be no such global fluctuations as in the past, but I do not exclude such a possibility. In early 2019, in my opinion, the market situation will improve significantly.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
with the current conditions, can it still be said that November December is the month for crypto? does not seem to go according to plan
copper member
Activity: 378
These are just Hope's but this hope must be there if crypto has to grow. Right now crypto is in bearish market and any positive ray pull it back on track . When investor earn then positive word of mouth spread and it bring more investor. Now the time has come when crypto need to show realistic utility in mass as well
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
The situation presently looks very much different, which i believe will make some to continue to panic.
I believe there is no cause for alarm for those who can hold.
Bull run is not likely going to come, but be strong and do not fall into the hands of manipulators.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
Market movement in October this year the price fluctuation of the altcoin and bitcoin very low. So, I'm not sure December will be the month of crypto and BTC. Therefore, the price movement of the market is very difficult to predict. However, according to forecasts of many investors, market movements in December will be stronger and bitcoin prices may increase.
Activity: 350
Past experience shows that these months are favorable for growth in all markets, not excluding cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
well, I hope so that this should be the months of cryptocurrencies but the market is saying something else but I am hopeful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I patiently wait for changes in the market situation and crypto prices in December. We must be optimistic and remain patient waiting to wait for the good news, don't be easily discouraged. Even though Bitcoin to almost touch $ 6000. I still believe all will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: