Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 14. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
i would like to think that. i guess there is no such term as a month of crypto though, it's probably connected with your personal luck and ability to make good decisions Wink so good luck to you
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Months for what? I don't quite understand the question. if you mean when there will be a growth of a crypt, then it is impossible to anticipate, and trading can be done every day! up to you)
Activity: 224
After today, that's all I can believe. If December will fail us, you can go into a protracted fall, the bottom of which is unknown to anyone.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If the status of the cryptocorrency market is seen, the month of October was not good for cryptoconference. But it is believed that it is possible to have a jump in cryptoconference in the month of December. Which means the investor will be very much benefitted and new projects are also going to start.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
about October is no longer relevant to say, we all saw the situation and see it now, I believe that a sharp rise is not worth waiting for.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't think so. I am expecting the worst for the month of December and I should have done that last October as well. I am optimistic about the price a few months ago however I lost all the confidence on crypto for this year. The bear market has been active far too long and I think it will last even longer. The demand for crypto is not as high compared to December last year and I think we will experience the worst year end performance this coming December.
Activity: 350
Well, as we see in October we were not pleased and did not meet our expectations, I think that December will not please us, too, the market is long reduced and is unlikely to recover so quickly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Actually yes if I look from the charts of previous years, October-December is the time for pump. But, for this year it doesn't seem because I haven't seen a good signal for the price of all crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The way market is moving nowadays say otherwise about that statement of yours. I think that the rise and lows of cryptos are affected be many factors that is so unpredictable and volatile that is why what happened last year may not happen this year
Activity: 448
In December, little will change; perhaps there will be a slight increase. For good growth, we need at least half a year, and maybe even a year.
Merit: 11
With the way market reacted yesterday and today, I doubt if this will be true, the crypto market is going down steadily and there have not been any major increase since this year, so i don't think December will make any difference, maybe next year.

It is always funny to read the treads of 2 or 3 months ago. Some predictions are sooo absurd now. Gosh, if only we could have known what to expect from this crazy market!)))
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I will not predict but I would like to add something that very rare chances of bull run in these months, whales want that peoples set their mind for a bull run at the end of 2018 or in the start of 2019.

But I think they will try to dip market a little more by cheating peoples.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The price of cryptocurrency does not correlate with the month of the year. We hope that December will be good though
Activity: 320

Yes, i think that is the month of cryptocurrency pump, because last October and December bitcoin pumps and it is a hard pump. So i believe that cryptocurrency, bitcoin, altcoins will pump this year month of December and next year!  Stay tuned and hold our coins. Smiley
Merit: 251
Normally cryptocurrency is unpredictable we seen October and December have been a bull market in past years. but this year continuing bearish  trend, nobody knows what happens in December I hope bulls coming soon.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
To be honest, with the way things are going now, I am beginning to doubt if there would be a massive bullrun this year, but this is crypto, anything can happen and the best we can do is to be optimistic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Everyone always hopes for the next month, or for the next quarter, in winter for spring, spring for summer, in summer again for winter. It seems that the crypto market is a market of faith and hope.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
as time shows, nooo
cryptocurrency is not tied to the time of year, but it perfectly and resiliently reshapes to good or bad news - it panics and its course jumps)
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

Yes, i believe that October and December are the month of cryptocurrency and many coins are getting pump on that month. But now.. last October only some coin gets pump and some are getting dump. I am so sad when i saw my coin always red and negative sign. When will market recovered? When when!!!
Activity: 392
In my opinion, in 2018 the market will never be able to recover, so do not expect too much in this market, it may be harder if we trust in 2018, do not wait 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: