Pages:
Author

Topic: ODD - EVEN win 198% | Provably | House edge 1% - page 17. (Read 21662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
How much stats bankroll site now?

Don't worry about our bankroll.
We can pay many times winnings with max bet.

Ahahah man I don't want to be disrespectful in any way but that's EXACTLY the kind of message making people worry xD

I mean it's like you go to the bank for a loan, he asks for some guarantee and you answer:
"Don't worry about that, I can payback the loan without problem just give me the money!"

You should be transparent about that Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Don't worry about our bankroll.
We can pay many times winnings with max bet.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
legendary
Merit: 1251
The chance to hit ODD or EVEN = 5 odd numbers and 5 even numbers is 50%?

When I bet $100 and lose = $100 gone

When I bet $100 and win = $100 x 1.85 = $185

As the chance is 50:50, I will statistically win every 2nd time and will get 15% less than the $100 I lost the bet before. Therefore, my expected value per bet is -15% : 2 = -7,5%. So your house edge is 7,5% per bet? Correct me if I misunderstood something.

Exactly the point! The house edge here is so high. No one should even consider playing it as in the long run no bettor will win this even at 50% chances! I don't know if the owner understands why there are a lot of people complaining about the house edge and he doesn't care. He just keeps on repeating his words as his reply.

Ah ok so I was not the one getting crazy.

I was away from the forum for a long time so first thing I checked was the new gambling sites that popped out!
Betting on the btc price isn't new for sure, but here the btc price and your knowledge about it don't matter at all as it's only a question of odd or even. I'm not a professional trader but unless there is a statistical difference between the two (after all maybe people put 60% of even prices just because of cultural influences) it's just a head or tail guess. So WTF IS THIS HOUSE EDGE? Oo
I mean the main purpose of small house edge is that you have a chance to win!

On a dice site with 1% house edge (which is the common edge, from Primedice to FortuneJack it's the house edge they all have) the site is on profit but the small house edge makes you able to make a real winning streak. So you have a real chance to win, that's the whole point of gambling!

But here you're 7.5 times more expensive and greedy than ANY other website... Moreover your idea is just a disguised head or tail game, the fact that it's based on btc price is... irrelevant.

You gotta change that man, even 2% edge is still twice as expensive as any other gambling site without any reason  Sad

But if you manage to find an idea actually using the btc price you might have something original on your site  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Exactly the point! The house edge here is so high. No one should even consider playing it as in the long run no bettor will win this even at 50% chances! I don't know if the owner understands why there are a lot of people complaining about the house edge and he doesn't care. He just keeps on repeating his words as his reply.

I asked players..
If i change house edge to 2%+fees do you want play?
no one say that yes, it's will be good and join..

that thing should'nt need to be asked, as owner you should do it automatically since lots of people are complaining about the house edge being so high. i know a onchain gambling site which only have 1.3%~ house edge and for the fees it is split, 10k from the player and 10k sats from the house and its still profitable
When you bet ODD or EVEN at Roulette, your EV is -1,35%. When you bet with him your EV is -7,5% = 6 times more!!! This is close to robbery...

Ok, we will set house edge = 2% soon.
Thanks.

I asked players..
If i change house edge to 2%+fees do you want play?
no one say that yes, it's will be good and join..
Merit: 507

As the chance is 50:50, I will statistically win every 2nd time and will get 15% less than the $100 I lost the bet before. Therefore, my expected value per bet is -15% : 2 = -7,5%. So your house edge is 7,5% per bet? Correct me if I misunderstood something.

When you bet ODD or EVEN at Roulette, your EV is -1,35%. When you bet with him your EV is -7,5% = 6 times more!!! This is close to robbery...
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

Yes I will try it soon if I have spare time to gamble but as of now I will focus more into some of my important task since Christmas is near to come. Is that cashback is permanent promo or how long you will implement that?

cashback still offer

Thanks!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
This is not merely dice games or head and tails game that give you pretty good house edge though. Like you said from the payout he already get 15% house edge, we are not mention about blockchain that play some role here too. Try this site already and place some few bets but in the end i just lose it, although he pay half back, i still dont get it how to win on this site. Please note that i did not say this site is not provably fair, just something that i not really good at

I haven't tried the site I'm still reading a lot of reviews before trying so that each of my satoshi's will be worth to gamble because I'm not that person who keeps on gambling without asking other people's opinion on a certain site. And it seems I have a doubt for this site because I can't understand either on how it is going to be played. But still, kudos to the admin for he is very active here in forum and that is making me want to pursue my sight for his site.

You can try make bet 0.001BTC
and get cashback here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-cashback-50-1720851
Good luck!

Yes I will try it soon if I have spare time to gamble but as of now I will focus more into some of my important task since Christmas is near to come. Is that cashback is permanent promo or how long you will implement that?

-snip-

I just don't understand why people are constantly complaining about the 15% house edge, ITS NOT A DICE SITE.

I think the problem might of been in the name because this is very similar to "Secondstrade.com" or some other type of Bitcoin binary option site. He can't have a house edge of 1% because he wouldn't make any money.

haha they don't want crazybtrade to get some profit and maybe they just want to get the cashback again and again. It is a business guys and we need to consider that crazybtrade is still new and still getting the trust of the people. And if there is no % for the house edge there is no cashback, remember that.
Merit: 507

This is not merely dice games or head and tails game that give you pretty good house edge though. Like you said from the payout he already get 15% house edge, we are not mention about blockchain that play some role here too. Try this site already and place some few bets but in the end i just lose it, although he pay half back, i still dont get it how to win on this site. Please note that i did not say this site is not provably fair, just something that i not really good at

You have placed 1 bet only.. this is very little for stats..

for wins need guess ODD or EVEN.

Try with min bet 0.0005, make 10-20 bets.. and you can see that win is easy

Nope, i place more than 1 bet but i didnt post here my tx id because it seems that it will just waste my money though. And btw you said winning is easy here but in 10-20 bets here if you only win once or twice what for? You are still on negative profit and play longer you will sure end up losing more and more

How many placed bets? Post tx here or pm me..
If you place 10 - 20 bets.. Win bets will be about 5-10.
Or after your lose, another player got winnings only.
It's luck.

Do you want experience?
Make 20 bets, 0.001BTC amount of bet.
If you win 1-2 bets only (as you said) i will refund all your bets! I think you will win about 10 bets (7-13 bet win).
Ok?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Nope, i place more than 1 bet but i didnt post here my tx id because it seems that it will just waste my money though. And btw you said winning is easy here but in 10-20 bets here if you only win once or twice what for? You are still on negative profit and play longer you will sure end up losing more and more

Its because this site is different than most gambling sites. Unless you got some "day-trading" or "long term" trading experience you probably shouldn't use it. For the last few days if you kept betting that BTC would go up you would of made some very good money since its been rallying like crazy for the past few days.

However nobody knows where the top is located and it might start to reverse.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Have you really try it that you could say that you would only win once or twice for that certain 10-20 bets? Well, How about considering your prediction.    Let say you used a martiangle system .0005 for starting bet then lets say you are on the limit of 10 bets, you lose 8x straight but for the 9th and 10th you do win still a huge profit for you right? That was only a prediction right? There is no difference for me if you bet on any dice game
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I know about house edge.

Before ODD-EVEN our game been trade game on price BTC/CNY (similar binary option).

If i change house edge to 2% how think players join to our game?
As you can see people already are crying about high House Edge. I think everyone agrees that if you want to have Odd/Even game 15% HE is a total overkill.
You can lower house edge and use this as additional promotional slogan, it might help your game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

I haven't tried the site I'm still reading a lot of reviews before trying so that each of my satoshi's will be worth to gamble because I'm not that person who keeps on gambling without asking other people's opinion on a certain site. And it seems I have a doubt for this site because I can't understand either on how it is going to be played. But still, kudos to the admin for he is very active here in forum and that is making me want to pursue my sight for his site.

I just don't understand why people are constantly complaining about the 15% house edge, ITS NOT A DICE SITE.

I think the problem might of been in the name because this is very similar to "Secondstrade.com" or some other type of Bitcoin binary option site. He can't have a house edge of 1% because he wouldn't make any money.

Indeed it is not a dice site, but how can you bet on something that only wins you 85% when you hit it. Compare it to a dice or any other game thta also has 50% chance to win, for sure they would give you more than that. What I mean to say is that you're gambling on the same chances but if you win it will give you a lower winning than if you gamble at a dice game with the same chances and win more!

Example: I would bet 0.100BTC each at fortune jack and crazybtrade with both 50% chance.

Crazybtrade  -  0.1BTC x 1.85 = 0.185BTC
Fortune Jack Dice - 0.1BTC x 1.98 = 0.198BTC

Hence I win more money if I gamble at a dice game than crazybtrade. Doesn't anybody get this point? I am not saying that they are both the same game, but I am saying that the chances are the same but the payout is really far away from each other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
so 15% cut for an odd or even game which is totally random.
What makes me bet at your site and not going to bet on other site on a coinflip with 1% cut?

I think it's pretty weird, I could understand if you had this cut on a high/low, but on that, simply not understandable.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Pages:
Jump to: