Pages:
Author

Topic: ODD - EVEN win 198% | Provably | House edge 1% - page 19. (Read 21662 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi,

Friends, do you want get bonus today?
make bet please and post txid here.

Good luck!

What do you mean bonus? This is not a guarantee win so you can't say this as bonus. And byw about your saying up there about pairs. What does it mean? You can bet with btc and usd together and get profit together or you bet with btc and earn back in usd?

For get BONUS: Make bet 0.001 and get 0.0005 free if you lose.

No, we will add pairs soon.

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

So how about if there are people that want to bet using more than 0.001? does this bonus apply? Btw i dont understand why your games is not attractive to other people. Check your site and it seems quite good for me. Lets try this bonus then, where should i post to get this bonus? And how many times can we claim this?

Cashback https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-cashback-50-1720851

max bet 0.005

You can make many bets.

Good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Its not that. Its basically giving you back half of your bet IF YOU LOSE. So its not a bad deal however if you read the thread posted here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-cashback-50-1720851
It says that's it only once per username. I assumed it was for everytime you lose but I guess that was too good to be true.

No idea why so many people complain about this site. At least the admin is active in the thread unlike some of the larger bitcoin betting sites.

Same goes here people loves to put criticism without even using it. I would basically have to agree with you in terms of being active.

So how about if there are people that want to bet using more than 0.001? does this bonus apply? Btw i dont understand why your games is not attractive to other people. Check your site and it seems quite good for me. Lets try this bonus then, where should i post to get this bonus? And how many times can we claim this?

I supposed so. I guess Op would rather love you to spend more than his minimum for freebies. Maybe because they haven't fully understood how the game works this is a new game and needs improvements but the uniqueness of this is what i like about
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hi,

Good luck!

What do you mean bonus? This is not a guarantee win so you can't say this as bonus. And byw about your saying up there about pairs. What does it mean? You can bet with btc and usd together and get profit together or you bet with btc and earn back in usd?

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.
Make bet 0.001 and get 0.0005 free if you lose    Shocked

I don't think that many are going to get attracted with this bonus you are saying. Because the context is very wrong, just like you are saying that you are calling the attention of gamblers to deposit 0.001 BTC to your site and afterwards when they lose they have 0.0005 BTC in return. What's the sense of bonus if they need to lose either?

Its not that. Its basically giving you back half of your bet IF YOU LOSE. So its not a bad deal however if you read the thread posted here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-cashback-50-1720851
It says that's it only once per username. I assumed it was for everytime you lose but I guess that was too good to be true.

No idea why so many people complain about this site. At least the admin is active in the thread unlike some of the larger bitcoin betting sites.
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

I don't think that many are going to get attracted with this bonus you are saying. Because the context is very wrong, just like you are saying that you are calling the attention of gamblers to deposit 0.001 BTC to your site and afterwards when they lose they have 0.0005 BTC in return. What's the sense of bonus if they need to lose either?

This is cashback https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazybtradecom-cashback-50-1720851

How think if they win?? they get 0.00185 Smiley i think this good bonus
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

Hi,

Good luck!

ODD-EVEN game now.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hi,

Good luck!

Hi,

Good luck!
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

Thanks for the nice bonus. However is it possible to add more pairs like BTC/USD, or ETH/BTC or ETH/USD. Or even Forex pairs like Gold, Oil, Eurusd, GBPusb. We are bitcoin gamblers need a reliable Binary website because many of the current ones are reliable with payout problems or admin issues.

ok.
I think that we will add pairs soon.
thanks!
legendary
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.

Thanks for the nice bonus. However is it possible to add more pairs like BTC/USD, or ETH/BTC or ETH/USD. Or even Forex pairs like Gold, Oil, Eurusd, GBPusb. We are bitcoin gamblers need a reliable Binary website because many of the current ones are reliable with payout problems or admin issues.
Who want to get bonus?
Try you luck today.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Why would I try it? The game is not provably fair. That is a fact.

He might run a fair game.. sure. But that is "hopefully trustable fair", not "provably fair".
Activity: 910
You guys has your own opinion and those needs to be respected. The thing here is that have you tried the game before saying so?

Anyways i have here my current bet result

I bet .0013 and choose the odd result and won .0024

Confirmation link below
https://blockchain.info/tx/f80f1af8d1c7b4f72a8adfce324a3155e3a46aa8a4e6bc0a57d93905115a08ac
Activity: 300
I agree with NLNico.

Indeed there are trades even in between a second. He already showed it. How do we know the system chose the correct one by the time we placed our bets? Because indeed there is a time stamp but it only shows it by the second and not milliseconds. Therefore, if there are 10 transactions in one second, how do we know that the system did not pick a number that is favorable to the site?

I am confused why you guys want it to be provably fair since it uses the data from the open market which is VERY EASILY verifiable to be provably fair. Just take a bet, and see if the price matches or is close to the market rate for BTC/CNY and you have your evidence.

I agree with adaseb.
very easy to check bet.
I tried this game and won, got all winnings.

I know that some dice sites use fake provably seed..

also NLNico message about luckybit Smiley

why do you think luckybit use [secret_key] ? for provably fair system no need [secret_key]... if it is blockchain based game.

thanks for giving insight NLNico. provably fair is important because this determines the winner and if in the case the owner can manipulate the transaction by just a millisecond this is a failure. im not saying the site owner is doing this but we can say 1 out of 10 is the site owner. you can see the effect.

im not accusing anybody, peace.

Please try our game before posting about fair Smiley
Thanks!
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
thanks for giving insight NLNico. provably fair is important because this determines the winner and if in the case the owner can manipulate the transaction by just a millisecond this is a failure. im not saying the site owner is doing this but we can say 1 out of 10 is the site owner. you can see the effect.

im not accusing anybody, peace.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
tried it & won 0.000925 btc!
95dd420fb53f9adbb65b9d6bf35240fbe89d27bacbe3ac629a1ad7c38b0308d7
now waiting for the confirmation of autopayment done  Cheesy

Thanks, crazybtrade!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
I agree with NLNico.

Indeed there are trades even in between a second. He already showed it. How do we know the system chose the correct one by the time we placed our bets? Because indeed there is a time stamp but it only shows it by the second and not milliseconds. Therefore, if there are 10 transactions in one second, how do we know that the system did not pick a number that is favorable to the site?

I am confused why you guys want it to be provably fair since it uses the data from the open market which is VERY EASILY verifiable to be provably fair. Just take a bet, and see if the price matches or is close to the market rate for BTC/CNY and you have your evidence.
It is literally impossible to verify. Did you read my posts or not really?

Even in your post it's not provably fair: "if the price matches or is close to the market rate".. even 1 CNY cent difference would make a completely different result. This "game" is not predicting a price, it's just using the price in the hash generation.
legendary
I agree with NLNico.

Pages:
Jump to: