Pages:
Author

Topic: OddEvenBets.com - Winning 198%, House edge 1%, Provably fair - page 12. (Read 40156 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
I think open investment is good idea.
How can release it? I have not idea how can make it.
Thanks.

You should ask about it from other gambling site's owner about investment for more details. It is indeed good idea to increase your bankroll but it wont be easy thing to do because people will be more interested to invest in trusted website. You have been here for more than a year already, but I do not think it is enough for people to trust to invest on your site unless you use a well known and trusted escrow. Although it will be a weird thing to use an escrow to hold your bankroll, but I think this is the only way to make people safe to invest.

What do you mean asking other gambling site owner? But still it depends on them, how much percentage should it divided, everything must be transparant and with asking on other site owner, does not really increase your bankroll. And I think their site is pretty good, just lack of promotions

I can suggest make an open investment or may be you can make a private investment, it will be easier to increase their bankroll

Ok, I will run promotions and giveaway soon.
Escrow hold my bankroll is possibly, but high winnings will be paid manually through escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Thanks.

You should ask about it from other gambling site's owner about investment for more details. It is indeed good idea to increase your bankroll but it wont be easy thing to do because people will be more interested to invest in trusted website. You have been here for more than a year already, but I do not think it is enough for people to trust to invest on your site unless you use a well known and trusted escrow. Although it will be a weird thing to use an escrow to hold your bankroll, but I think this is the only way to make people safe to invest.

What do you mean asking other gambling site owner? But still it depends on them, how much percentage should it divided, everything must be transparant and with asking on other site owner, does not really increase your bankroll. And I think their site is pretty good, just lack of promotions

I can suggest make an open investment or may be you can make a private investment, it will be easier to increase their bankroll
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Thanks.

What amount of bet do you prefer?
and max bet?

Please try my game today.
http://oddevenbets.com

Its good that you limit bet size not to increase risk of solvency issues unlike most new sites. Most new sites they basically have no money but the max bet is very large. So its fine until some medium type of whale decides to gamble and ends up clearing everybody out.

Since your site was opperation for a while and you have earnt some trust, you can try and get funding from some of the larger investors. Since your site is provably fair there shouldn't be much issues if you give them back some percentage.

The only issue with your site that I can see is if the bitcoin transaction fees go back up again in the future during some FOMO rally or some BCH attack spam. Then nobody will be spending $10 to send a transaction to gamble on your site.

Yes, if only they can cover a little bit for the tx fee, may there will be more players here. Players do not really like fee actually but somehow they need to spend it somehow. So lower it might be the better result of this improvement. They should really make this game interesting anyway, not saying it is just based on some blockchain but they really need to keep on a good thing from their site

How about open investment? Is it good to support your site?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
and max bet?

Its good that you limit bet size not to increase risk of solvency issues unlike most new sites. Most new sites they basically have no money but the max bet is very large. So its fine until some medium type of whale decides to gamble and ends up clearing everybody out.

Since your site was opperation for a while and you have earnt some trust, you can try and get funding from some of the larger investors. Since your site is provably fair there shouldn't be much issues if you give them back some percentage.

The only issue with your site that I can see is if the bitcoin transaction fees go back up again in the future during some FOMO rally or some BCH attack spam. Then nobody will be spending $10 to send a transaction to gamble on your site.

Yes, if only they can cover a little bit for the tx fee, may there will be more players here. Players do not really like fee actually but somehow they need to spend it somehow. So lower it might be the better result of this improvement. They should really make this game interesting anyway, not saying it is just based on some blockchain but they really need to keep on a good thing from their site

How about open investment? Is it good to support your site?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
and max bet?

and max bet?

Its been a year since you introduced your site, but it seems that there is no intention to boost your bankroll up.
It is even seems that have lower bankroll than what you have in the past. As per I remember, the max bet was 0.002btc and now it is 0.001btc. Do you have a difficulty in building up your bankroll?
With this limit, why you do not just change your game with a simple dice script? On chain game requires fee for every bet, which is absolutely worthless for small bet like 0.0001-0.001btc bet. Players will think twice to make many bets because they will need to spend too much fees.

Yes, my game works about 1 year! my bankroll was higher in the past.
Right, I have difficulty with my bankroll.
I want increase it in the near future. (when I will get my rewards for bounty)

With segwit fees are very little now and fast TX.
For example fees $0.01
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/45c1640c19330efefb722489ddc871122436d214a36740e526f00b536d4b148f

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Sending directly to an address to gamble is an excellent service, however it's more of an occasional use.  Back in the direct bet days I played the poker game there, and it was alot like that, have to pay per game.  I was playing with doge and was paying practically no fees, but the process is very tedious.  I had to push it to play even ten games, as I constantly had to send, wait, etc.  The site does look good, colors are just right.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Its been a year since you introduced your site, but it seems that there is no intention to boost your bankroll up.
It is even seems that have lower bankroll than what you have in the past. As per I remember, the max bet was 0.002btc and now it is 0.001btc. Do you have a difficulty in building up your bankroll?
With this limit, why you do not just change your game with a simple dice script? On chain game requires fee for every bet, which is absolutely worthless for small bet like 0.0001-0.001btc bet. Players will think twice to make many bets because they will need to spend too much fees.
Hello friends,

oddevenbets.com accepted BTCitcoin!

Please test my game.

Min bet 0.0001 btc.
Max bet 0.001 btc.

Site under maintenance,
Updating my game. Coming Soon!
Please don't place bets.
I will add Bitcoin again soon.
Thanks!
I started Poll "What coin do you prefer for betting?"
If you like gambling, please vote and check results now.
Hello friends!

We offer game with provably fair system.
Min bet: 0.0004, Max bet: 0.0085
Hot chance to win.
Good luck!
Who want try my BCH game now?
Let's go play!
Min bet 0.0004 BCH!
Win 198%, House edge 1% Smiley
Good luck!
Is this my first time seeing a gambling site's owner joining in a bounty campaign? Indeed it is not something wrong, but it looks awkward for me. Are you doing this so you can earn some money from the bounty then you can boost your bankroll up?

Hi,
Yes, it seeing strange Smiley
Very little players with Bitcoin CASH.
This is not for boost bankroll, I think for advertise and promote.

Do you think game need switch to BCT again?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is this my first time seeing a gambling site's owner joining in a bounty campaign? Indeed it is not something wrong, but it looks awkward for me. Are you doing this so you can earn some money from the bounty then you can boost your bankroll up?
Hello,

Welcome to my game.
Low bet and chance of winning 50%.
Return 198% after 1 confirmation.

Good luck!
What you think if I add Bitcore (BTX) to my game?
or need return Bitcoin again?
Bitcoin cash is not popular here..
Hi friends,

Why don't you play in my game?
With BCH is easy.. this is low fees 1-2 cents only.
Fast speed and no need wait confirmation for see result
Pages:
Jump to: