Pages:
Author

Topic: OddEvenBets.com - Winning 198%, House edge 1%, Provably fair - page 13. (Read 40156 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Hello,

House edge 1% only!

Win today!
Hello friends,

Welcome to the best odd/even bets Smiley
Signature code:

Code:

[center][b][url=http://oddevenbets.com/][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#38761d][size=20pt][color=#6aa84f]███████████████████[/color][color=#b6d7a8]██[/color][color=#b6d7a8]██████████████████
[color=#38761d]OddEvenBets.com[/color][color=#9900ff] - BitcoinCash [color=#93c47d]Game[/color][color=#ff7700] Provably fair [color=#9900ff][color=#6fa8dc]No need registration[/url] [/b]
[color=#6aa84f]████████████████████████████[/color][color=#b6d7a8]██[/color][color=#b6d7a8]██████████████████████████
[/center]

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets.com - BitcoinCash Game Provably fair No need registration

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
House edge 1% only.
Fees 0.000003 BCH very low Smiley
Place bets - get winnings! Smiley
More 1900 bets!
Place bets 0.0004 BCH only!
min bet 0.0004 BCH Smiley
max bet 0.0085 BCH Smiley
Good payout today!
Do you want try game? Wink
Hello friends,
How do you do?
Welcome!

Chance to win 50%.
House edge 1%
Who use BCH for gambling here?
More 1000 bets
Place bets and get winnings!  Grin
Hello friends!
I was been banned for Bitcoin cash giveaway..

Let's go to bet!
Activity: 258
LEGIT. After sending BCH to the wallet address given, the bet/transaction was instantly shown in the website (no need to wait for confirmation) and if you win, you will also get paid immediately after 1 confirmation of the transaction, I think. I tried participating in their 0.01 BCH giveaway, just to test if the site is really legit, and yes, it is, and fortunately, I won the said giveaway and got paid immediately. Thank you Smiley

The site is very simple, user-friendly UI, you're playing dice with just 50% win chance.

Suggestions:
Add altcoins such as ETH, tbh I got my first BCH today because of this site Cheesy

Once again, thank you very much Smiley

Agree with you.
LEGIT.

I see hot payout last days Smiley
LEGIT. After sending BCH to the wallet address given, the bet/transaction was instantly shown in the website (no need to wait for confirmation) and if you win, you will also get paid immediately after 1 confirmation of the transaction, I think. I tried participating in their 0.01 BCH giveaway, just to test if the site is really legit, and yes, it is, and fortunately, I won the said giveaway and got paid immediately. Thank you Smiley

The site is very simple, user-friendly UI, you're playing dice with just 50% win chance.

Suggestions:
Add altcoins such as ETH, tbh I got my first BCH today because of this site Cheesy

Wow,
Thanks for your review!
Welcome Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 143

Suggestions:

Pages:
Jump to: